NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If these potential matches turn out to be the ones, I wonder if they'll be able to find anyone who knew the mom from back then. Maybe they'd know the name of the middle, unrelated child. Otherwise, if we find out the ID of the three related people in Allenstown, we still have 3 people to ID/Account for: Denise, The middle child, and the middle child's mother.
It did sounds like they could have something with the middle children

Ooo that's great! Then we'd just have to keep looking for Denise (as far as known victims go).

The Bear Brook podcast just did an AMA (basically a Q&A) on Reddit. They were asked about the rumor that people have submitted their DNA to potentially match the Does and they said:

"Yes, we are following that development closely but won't be reporting anything out of it unless/until it is confirmed."

We are Jason Moon & Taylor Quimby, the reporter and producer behind Bear Brook, a podcast which looked at the Allenstown Four/Bear Brook murders. Ask us anything!

This is exciting to know because the podcast has a line of communication with people handling the case

Last edited:
It seems likely she went willingly, at least initially. You can't report your family member missing if she left of her own will with a boyfriend.

True. Unless there was evidence of foul play, chances are, if the families had tried to report an adult missing, they wouldn't have been successful and the report most likely wouldn't have been taken anyway.

Delete, couldn't get the link to work.

Last edited:
There is another article on the internet which I think is out of Australia which I tried to post a link two posts previous. You should be able to view the article by entering the following into the Google search engine: "How four unidentified bodies in a barrel led to the arrest of the Golden State Killer"

It was posted a few days ago.

Last edited:
There is another article on the internet which I think is out of Australia which I tried to post a link two posts previous. You should be able to view the article by entering the following into the Google search engine: "How four unidentified bodies in a barrel led to the arrest of the Golden State Killer"

It was posted a few days ago.

I tried to link as well, seems to block M A M A M I A .com?

The information is on the Bear Brooke Podcast, update #2, I believe. Barbara Rae Venter solved "Lisa's" mystery, then the Golden State Killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli