NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they know if the oldest and youngest child had the same father? Is that even possible to determine, i mean, if they were half-sisters or had the same parents?

New information shows they were killed sometime between 1980 and 1984.

Investigators say the adult and two related children likely lived in the Northeast; the middle child likely grew up around the Dakotas or Nebraska. All were in the Northeast in the last two weeks to three months of their lives.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...-Unidentified-Bodies-Cold-Case-350972861.html
The Dakotas and Nebraska aren't incredibly populated. This would probably be a good start!

Also, Kansas isn't far from those states. A post upthread mentioned a killer with similar/same methods in regards to barrels.

John Edward Robinson

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I submitted John Edward Robinson and his penchant for putting women in barrels a few years back. The very nice person at the cold case task force told me thank you, it's being looked into, but it's unlikely because they don't match his only known victim who hasn't been located.

Now I'm really curious as to how the middle little girl fits into all of this if she's from so far away. Perhaps the stepchild suggestion is on point, especially if we're thinking about the possibility of a husband/boyfriend being the killer.

Or the killer abducted the 2nd child separately from the woman and her children. Living like a 'family' together. Shades of the Mansons. Yikes.

MOO

Question: Does being maternally linked to the adult female mean that she is indeed, the mother of two of these children? Can it mean something else, like she is actually an older sister, or perhaps even an Aunt?

If she is the mother, and they estimate her to have been 25/24 years old, that would mean she gave birth to the older child, between the ages of 14/16 years old.

If that's the case - that would be a case of statutory rape, I'm guessing. I would think that a Doctor, would be required to report something like that....I'm not sure.

Might be a place to start looking, and cross referencing SSN's

Maternally related refers to the mitochondrial DNA, which connects through the female line. So yes, the three who are related could all be sisters, or aunt and nieces, or even cousins if they were all the daughters of sisters.

ok, so this tells me, youngest and oldest child were the woman's from a previous relationship and the middle was a step child.

OR. middle child had recently been retrieved from other ppl living in the Dakota's area. kidnapped or recently acquired the child from the ex?

The older female, older child and youngest child are believed to have lived in the Northeast. The middle child most likely the Dakotas or Nebraska. The yellow/green markings are the locations where they suspect they had lived.

CUBvZf3WoAA8e4r.jpg:large

this child looks NA or Hispanic, at least part.

My thoughts too. I pictured her father being Caucasian and mother NA. Then it would make sense if the youngest and middle girls shared the same father, different mother. If the middle girl took after her mother.

Maybe the middle girl's Mom was Native to Nebraska/Dakotas and Dad was from Northeast, there for college, they met and lived together. Daughter was born. The mom died, explaining lack of MP report, and Dad moved back to NE with daughter. He met a recently divorced mother, started dating; they had the youngest girl together. He has a history of a bad temper, and loses it over having to support a family. After a fight--maybe he was molesting her daughter, she told Mom and he knew Mom would leave/tell LE, so he kills them all. If that makes sense.

I wonder if, since we know the youngest and oldest are related to the adult, can we take the features from the middle and the youngest child that are similar and then separate them out, then take away the features that they share with the adult and the oldest child?

I really do think that the father of the middle and youngest child is the same man. There are similarities between the two youngest that they don't share with the oldest or adult. A lot of these features can help us figure out what the father may of looked like. Another thing is many features tend to show up in one area of the world, so it could help us track down the ethnicity or country of origin that the father is from

I submitted John Edward Robinson and his penchant for putting women in barrels a few years back. The very nice person at the cold case task force told me thank you, it's being looked into, but it's unlikely because they don't match his only known victim who hasn't been located.

Law enforcement believe Robinson has other victims out there that they haven't been made aware of. If Robinson can be placed in New Hampshire between 1980-1984 then he should be looked at. Or if they can find a connection between Robinson and someone fitting the description of the four, then he should be looked at as a possible suspect.

I hope these additional drawings and new information can at minimum help detectives find the identity of the 4 persons.

Law enforcement believe Robinson has other victims out there that they haven't been made aware of. If Robinson can be placed in New Hampshire between 1980-1984 then he should be looked at. Or if they can find a connection between Robinson and someone fitting the description of the four, then he should be looked at as a possible suspect.

I hope these additional drawings and new information can at minimum help detectives find the identity of the 4 persons.

Yeah, I took their answer to mean that whatever was going on, they weren't going to give me any real information. The other time I talked to them, about a different case, the same person was up front about saying it wasn't a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member