NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that the oldest girl was the adult female's child from a prior relationship; the second child was the killer's daughter from a prior relationship; and the youngest girl was the daughter of both the killer and the adult female victim.

That would explain how the second girl was not related to the adult female, but the other two girls were. And it would also explain why the oldest girl resembles the woman, and why the other two resemble each other more than they resemble the woman. The oldest girl resembles her mother and the other two resemble their father.

Agree. Plus I also think that they were foreigners or the wife was kidnapped early on before dna testing.

So most families from the 60s would not think that the mom was their missing daughter from years before.

I think some old male knows who they are. Jmo

What if the other girl was the babysitter. Jmo.

She may have been reported missing and not the rest of the unknown family if they were foreigners or off the grid from a crazy hubby.

What if the other girl was the babysitter. Jmo.

She may have been reported missing and not the rest of the unknown family if they were foreigners or off the grid from a crazy hubby.

The unrelated (to the woman) girl was the second one. She couldn't have been a babysitter, as she was only about 3 years old. The oldest girl was related to the woman.

My guess is that the oldest girl was the adult female's child from a prior relationship; the second child was the killer's daughter from a prior relationship; and the youngest girl was the daughter of both the killer and the adult female victim.

That would explain how the second girl was not related to the adult female, but the other two girls were. And it would also explain why the oldest girl resembles the woman, and why the other two resemble each other more than they resemble the woman. The oldest girl resembles her mother and the other two resemble their father.

Great catch. And that is very plausible. I'm surprised the drums didn't consists of any dna from the perp who put them in there. Or on there clothing.

Tomorrow's the day we'll be finding a few things out if I remember correctly? I'm excited. I hope it cracks it right open.

I wonder if John Edward Robinson has been looked into? He was from Illinois, but his victims were found in metal drums/barrels in both Kansas and Missouri, Kansas where he was active in mainly. I know Kansas is far from New Hampshire, but I wonder if he ever was that way at one point. The woman and children fit in the timeline as far as I know.

I'm still wondering about this as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Edward_Robinson

Yes, they will release more information on Tuesday.

New information to be released on Allenstown homicide victims

Officials from the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office, state police, the Allenstown Police Department, the FBI and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children will be at Tuesday's news conference, but there was no word on what information would be released.

News conference is scheduled to start at 11 a.m.

http://www.unionleader.com/More-details-but-still-no-IDs-in-cold-case-murder&template=mobileart

The information to be released is the result of three years of testing, said Benjamin Agati, a homicide prosecutor who has worked on the case. But Agati said no arrest will be announced, and investigators still don’t know the identities of the four.

He called the information significant and said it would help narrow down the victims’ identities.

“This is not just a reminder because we’re at the anniversary. We have some significant information we want to share,” he said.

Please everybody let's us hope they finally can identified who these people are.

CUBquyZUkAABEvy.jpg:large

Amazing what they can do. But how can they tell she had a lazy eye? The middle child

Those images are much, much better then NCMEC's other composites. I'm in class so I can't watch the press conference unfortunately :( Any new information?

The older female, older child and youngest child are believed to have lived in the Northeast. The middle child most likely the Dakotas or Nebraska. The yellow/green markings are the locations where they suspect they had lived.

CUBvZf3WoAA8e4r.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members