NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the possibilities I've come up with about the unrelated child. I'm sure there are more scenarios, so feel free to add to this list:
She was adopted by that family
She was a step child to the adult female, half sibling to the youngest
She was a step child to the adult female, no genetic relationship to any of them
She was the child of the adult female's significant other, and half sister to the youngest
She was the child of the adult female's significant other, no genetic relationship to any of them
She was a paternal cousin/niece to the adult female, who was living with them because she had no one else to care for her*
She was the child of a friend that was in the adult female's care because there was no one else to care for her*

One thing the AG was clear about in the November press conference was that the middle child was not some randomly abducted victim, that she had spent 2 weeks to around 3 months before her death with the other three, as part of their family unit. She ate what they ate, lived where they lived, etc. This life situation may even extend beyond the three month period, as the related 3 victims had spent time in a more northern, colder region 3-7 months prior to their deaths, only I can't get confirmation that this region is the same region where the middle child was from. It may be. The time frame coincides with the addition of the middle child into their circle.

*I experienced similar scenarios growing up in the 70s. One of my mother's friends left her baby with us and took off for 6 months and this teen aged girl and her 8 year old brother lived with us for a few months. I have no idea how my mother even met this girl, but my mother wasn't one to turn someone away, no matter how poor we were.

This was the best I could do with an overlay. The maps don't line up, but it gives us a general idea:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Isotopemap1.jpg
    Isotopemap1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 219
I'm going to contact Missing Persons of North Dakota about this case.

This was the best I could do with an overlay. The maps don't line up, but it gives us a general idea:

attachment.php

Thank you for doing this Alleykins! At least it gives some frame of reference. The extreme northeast is also interesting of course.

The northern Maine area intrigues me, too. Loring AFB was very active during that time frame, but further north west, where the area is marked off as being in the realm of probabilities, there isn't much civilization except for the Allagash. That corner is mostly forests, so it's rather odd it would appear as part of her isotopes. I don't think a lot of people live in that region.

That assumes WE KNOW that both little girls have the same father and we DON'T know that. That has been the speculation. We can just as easily speculate regarding this John Doe that he was killed and the killer took his child (size 4 child's shirt found with his body) and killer later hooked up with the maternally linked oldest UID here and THEN had a child with her. Maybe he told her that he had custody of this child and the child's mother wasn't in the picture. Who knows. It's just another theory other than the one you point out, that should/could be looked into like any other one before it is ruled out. We don't even know if the killer of the Allenstown UIDs WAS the father of the youngest child. We DO KNOW that the middle child possibly has different isotopes. Oklahoma is not far from her isotope region. A mother not in the picture and a father dead also explains why this middle child may not be reported missing, especially if she may have come from a reservation.

I'm not fully awake, something about what they said about the 2 little girls makes me think LE knows how the child is related to the little one due to testing they did. You could be right, there are more ways the child could have been with them as Ally posted. Hopefully this case will get solved.

Here are two maps of Native American reservations. And the middle child's isotope map. Wish I knew a way to overlay them.

View attachment 96514View attachment 96515View attachment 96516

Brilliant. Here it is really large. We're looking at the Dakota's and Nebraska. Wonder if LE have targeted the area? Gonna try to grab Tulessa to see if she has any ideas.

I'm not fully awake, something about what they said about the 2 little girls makes me think LE knows how the child is related to the little one due to testing they did. You could be right, there are more ways the child could have been with them as Ally posted. Hopefully this case will get solved

Hi Rose, I don't recall this being in the press conference, was it mentioned somewhere else? What I recall from the pc, the AG saying was that there was no known relationship at this time based on the results that they have. He said it doesn't mean they aren't, they just can't prove it one way or the other at present. That's how I interpreted it. People kept interrupting him all through the Q&A so quite a few of his sentences were incomplete.
Also, according to the AG, he said they were going to be targeting the areas within the red rectangles. Who knows what's been done to that end yet?

The northern Maine area intrigues me, too. Loring AFB was very active during that time frame, but further north west, where the area is marked off as being in the realm of probabilities, there isn't much civilization except for the Allagash. That corner is mostly forests, so it's rather odd it would appear as part of her isotopes. I don't think a lot of people live in that region.

Just a personal note, when my sister was stationed at Loring in the late 80s/early 90s, it wasn't uncommon for military families to take in foster children while they were stationed there. I don't know how many children, if any, got adopted.

I don't know if this helps or not, but I teach the Cherokee language in a FB group.

DNA Analysis Shows That Native American Genealogy Is One of the Most Unique in the World.

The suppression of the Native Americans and the decimation of their culture is a black page in the history of the United States. The discrimination and injustices towards this ancient race, which had lived on the American continent long before the European conquerors came to this land, are still present to this day despite the efforts of different groups and organizations trying to restore the justice.

The destruction of their culture is one of the most shameful aspects of our history, the extent of the damage that was done is still being down-played and denied entry into textbooks and history-lessons to this day.

http://www.whitewolfpack.com/2014/08/dna-analysis-shows-that-native-american.html

Hi Rose, I don't recall this being in the press conference, was it mentioned somewhere else? What I recall from the pc, the AG saying was that there was no known relationship at this time based on the results that they have. He said it doesn't mean they aren't, they just can't prove it one way or the other at present. That's how I interpreted it. People kept interrupting him all through the Q&A so quite a few of his sentences were incomplete.
Also, according to the AG, he said they were going to be targeting the areas within the red rectangles. Who knows what's been done to that end yet?

I always come to WS when having coffee, waking up to catch up on as many posts as I can. I have to get to Cali's page, I was busy yesterday morning, there were problems with the podcast, didn't get to hear the newest one yet.
I did their album on NFM, it may be something I remember copying to their narrative. We're short handed there, will try to grab what I'm thinking about the 1st chance I get.

I don't know if this helps or not, but I teach the Cherokee language in a FB group.

DNA Analysis Shows That Native American Genealogy Is One of the Most Unique in the World.

The suppression of the Native Americans and the decimation of their culture is a black page in the history of the United States. The discrimination and injustices towards this ancient race, which had lived on the American continent long before the European conquerors came to this land, are still present to this day despite the efforts of different groups and organizations trying to restore the justice.

The destruction of their culture is one of the most shameful aspects of our history, the extent of the damage that was done is still being down-played and denied entry into textbooks and history-lessons to this day.

http://www.whitewolfpack.com/2014/08/dna-analysis-shows-that-native-american.html

Thanks for stopping in, hope you feel better sis

I'm not sure if she's been suggested, but her date of disappearance almost puts her outside of the updated time of death, from 1980-1984.
There are very few rule outs:
Amber Crum
Fannie Stuart
Jessie Stuart
Kimberly Yates

I submitted Brandi Lee Krajewski a few months ago but never heard back.
Hadn't they said it could be 1978 or 79?

I'm not sure if she's been suggested, but her date of disappearance almost puts her outside of the updated time of death, from 1980-1984.
There are very few rule outs:
Amber Crum
Fannie Stuart
Jessie Stuart
Kimberly Yates

I submitted Brandi Lee Krajewski a few months ago but never heard back.

This is what I have copied for TOD -
The victim was discovered on November 10, 1985 in Allenstown, Merrimack County, New Hampshire
Estimated Date of Death: 1-4 years prior - "They were killed at the same time, and this time period has now been narrowed down to sometime between 1980 and 1984" * added 11/17/2015

Going to listen to the podcast

Carl; you did an awesome job on the family recons!

Made an album - NH- Adult Female and 3 Children- Allenstown New Hampshire

I always come to WS when having coffee, waking up to catch up on as many posts as I can. I have to get to Cali's page, I was busy yesterday morning, there were problems with the podcast, didn't get to hear the newest one yet.
I did their album on NFM, it may be something I remember copying to their narrative. We're short handed there, will try to grab what I'm thinking about the 1st chance I get.

Thanks for stopping in, hope you feel better sis

Trying to get there, and thanks! :)

They have mtDNA, which is passed through the female line. It says nothing at all about the male side of the family tree, and unlike full STR profiles it doesn't say anything about possible relationships among the three females. They could all be sisters, cousins, who knows, as long as all the connectiins are women (daughters of two sisters, for instance).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not fully awake, something about what they said about the 2 little girls makes me think LE knows how the child is related to the little one due to testing they did. You could be right, there are more ways the child could have been with them as Ally posted. Hopefully this case will get solved.

Brilliant. Here it is really large. We're looking at the Dakota's and Nebraska. Wonder if LE have targeted the area? Gonna try to grab Tulessa to see if she has any ideas.

Thank you for the REALLY LARGE map!!! That helps A LOT!!!

They have mtDNA, which is passed through the female line. It says nothing at all about the male side of the family tree, and unlike full STR profiles it doesn't say anything about possible relationships among the three females. They could all be sisters, cousins, who knows, as long as all the connectiins are women (daughters of two sisters, for instance).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. My reply was in regards to the relationship between the middle child and the youngest child, which hasn't been established because of the limited DNA profiles. The AG was stating that there is no known relationship between the middle child and the other three, who are maternally related in some fashion, at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo