NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank $DEITY his first wife and kids got out alive.
Could you imagine being one of his first set of kids? This must be a horrible revelation for them. I hope they are well after this news.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I read that the murders of these does have been narrowed down to 1980 - 1984.
Also, I'm thinking now that It's plausible that katherine a Jones could have been the mystery woman seen with Rasmussen in 1974 and they could have had a child together which would explain his daughter in the barrel

I read that the murders of these does have been narrowed down to 1980 - 1984.
Also, I'm thinking now that It's plausible that katherine a Jones could have been the mystery woman seen with Rasmussen in 1974 and they could have had a child together which would explain his daughter in the barrel

It is plausible. His family left him in 1973 and he visited them in December of 1974 for the last time and indicated he was living in Texas. As far as I can tell, they don't know exactly what he was doing between 73-74, so it's possible he met Katherine during that time period. It wouldn't hurt to call it in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is plausible. His family left him in 1973 and he visited them in December of 1974 for the last time and indicated he was living in Texas. As far as I can tell, they don't know exactly what he was doing between 73-74, so it's possible he met Katherine during that time period. It wouldn't hurt to call it in!

It doesn't explain the other two children though, so I'm doubtful. But like I said, it wouldn't hurt to confirm one way or the other.

It doesn't explain the other two children though, so I'm doubtful. But like I said, it wouldn't hurt to confirm one way or the other.

The other two children aren't related to RE's daughter's mother though. It's entirely possible they never met each other until just before they died.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

OK, re reading (again) the thread, the girl age 8-10 was found skeletal, how did they determine that her ears were double pierced? And the earrings, are they the ones that you get when first pierced or were they normal earrings?

Any female missing person in NamUs with a completed DNA profile you can skip right over. Chances are, she has been compared to all victims in the barrels, including the middle child. This should save some time.

Any female missing person in NamUs with a completed DNA profile you can skip right over. Chances are, she has been compared to all victims in the barrels, including the middle child. This should save some time.

*ditto**

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been reading that a babysitter of dawn/Lisa saw a woman and 3/4 kids in a car when Rasmussen was in CA in 1985.
I found a post about a woman named Elizabeth Shaw and her 2 daughters that dissapeared in 1985. Her parents died in the 70s so that might explain why she wasn't reported missing. (I couldn't find more info on her So I don't know if she's on any databases??)

Has anyone else thought how much Denise (with her overbite) looks like the other 2 kids? Are there anymore relatives missing???

Has it been said if child 1 and child 3 are sisters? I know somehow they were related to adult female, but how close were they to each other?

What relations could there be if this is not mom and daughters? Aunt, nieces? Cousins?

What relations could there be if this is not mom and daughters? Aunt, nieces? Cousins?
They don't know for sure, or haven't released more info anyway. It's by far the most likely they're sisters but they could be cousins or any other relationship where they're connected through the female line. All three women might be sisters or half-sisters. Aunt and nieces. Cousins of some sort. DNA wouldn't even rule out grandmother and granddaughters, though relative ages do.

One investigator I talked to years ago, when the DNA results first came out, mentioned a personal feeling that there wasn't enough age difference between the oldest girl and the adult female for them to be mother and daughter, if the woman is toward the younger end of the range and the girl is at the upper end. It would only be a bit over ten years. Note that was the investigator's speculation, not anything official.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I know but it sounds like she's looking for 3 missing people , not 2. Lisa isn't an uncommon name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025