NH NH - April Bailey, 36, mother of 3, went to take out trash, Nashua, 15 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I ever disappear in my pjs on a freezing winter day and five days later, the reporting party says that I took out the trash and vanished, please know that I am dead or locked up in some psycho’s basement. By then, it may be too late to rescue me but at least find my murderer, (who is likely to be someone I know and am afraid of) , before he kills someone else!
MOO
Nice to see your post
I agree 1000%

Anyone with information can contact Nashua police at 603-594-3500 or remain anonymous by calling the Crime Line at 603-589-1665.

Bailey has three children, ages 21, 16 and 14; family members said her children were not living with her at the time of the disappearance;

“This is not something she would ever do. It is very weird,” said Bayne. “It is a very sad situation.”

Police say Bailey was reported missing on Jan. 20. Police are asking for the public’s help in locating Bailey. She is described as about 5 feet, 3 inches and 130 pounds. She has dark hair and blue eyes, and was last seen wearing slippers, pajama pants and a black jacket.

“She would give the shirt off her back for anybody. She never pushed anyone away and she was always there. Now it is our time to be there for her and find her. I won’t give up hope,” said Heather Duprey, one of Bailey’s friends.

Duprey urged anyone with information to come forward to police.

“My heart drops thinking about it,” she said. “She could be anywhere in two weeks.”

Duprey said Bailey has been clean and sober for quite a while, and deserves to have justice and a safe return home. Bayne acknowledged that the past three years have been difficult for Bailey since her mom died in September 2016.
'This is terrifying,' says family of missing Nashua woman

Here's what I've been able to find out. She wasn't living with family. She was living with a roommate. When the family hadn't heard from her for a few days they went to check on her. The roommate told them she went to take out the trash and never came back. That's why there was a delay in reporting.

Roommate's story about taking out the trash stinks! :rolleyes: Did he/she go look for her in nearby cans and dumpsters? Did he/she call LE or family and friends in an effort to find her? Yeah, no, I don't think April took anything out of that home. :confused:
speculation & moo

The neighborhood is a middle class family neighborhood. I wouldn't consider it dangerous. I'm not sure what to think. Could be drug related?

If she was still using and she owed somebody lots of money, maybe. Or was dealing.

Though it really doesn't sound like she was, then again; there was a reason she wasn't living at home.

If I were the Nashua police, I'd be side-eyeing the roommate though. Hard.

This could be similar to another recent disappearance case here on WS. She used drugs with someone, she overdosed and died, the person got rid of her body. I didn't really think about this until recently, but if you supply the drugs that someone overdoses with, you are going to jail on a very serious charge and in some states it's murder. I would think it's a big motivating factor to make someone disappear. Knowing this has changed the way I look at a few strange disappearances that are in the news.

Here's what I've been able to find out. She wasn't living with family. She was living with a roommate. When the family hadn't heard from her for a few days they went to check on her. The roommate told them she went to take out the trash and never came back. That's why there was a delay in reporting.

Why didnt the roommate report her missing?

This could be similar to another recent disappearance case here on WS. She used drugs with someone, she overdosed and died, the person got rid of her body. I didn't really think about this until recently, but if you supply the drugs that someone overdoses with, you are going to jail on a very serious charge and in some states it's murder. I would think it's a big motivating factor to make someone disappear. Knowing this has changed the way I look at a few strange disappearances that are in the news.
What was the delay ?? Any news about why it took 5 days to report her missing? This is so troubling
JMO

This sounds exactly like a case from a few years ago - unfortunately I cannot remember the young lady's name though I think it was Amber or similar. She was reported missing by her roomates who claim she went to take out the trash or smoke a cigarette in the middle of the night and she was never seen again. Does anyone know the one? I don't trust the roomate here either.

This sounds exactly like a case from a few years ago - unfortunately I cannot remember the young lady's name though I think it was Amber or similar. She was reported missing by her roomates who claim she went to take out the trash or smoke a cigarette in the middle of the night and she was never seen again. Does anyone know the one? I don't trust the roomate here either.
I'm not sure if it's the same one, but there was a young lady a few years back, took out the trash or walked the dog - dog found, she disappeared. Some celebrity went on his social media to plea for her safe return but that's all I remember about it. Sorry not very helpful, I can't even remember her name. :(

No MSM updates
No LE updates
Speculation only:
This is another sad case where the victims past comes in to play. (Lifestyle)
MOO
Main FOCUS
Finding April
I hope she is getting help somewhere under the radar.
Time is critical. So much lost time already.
Which means they are investigating in many directions.
I have tunnel vision on the RM knowing more about April and her whereabouts. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back