NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>at this point,literally everything is,a possibility.im only going on facts.he told people diff stories,claiming his,wife is dead. He moved,around,alot,and we know for a,fact that witnesses state he would cry over a dead wife..sometimes her name was donna,various last names.theres no proof he had any wife with him,because he claimed she was dead .he never told anyone the truth,so I can't believe he would now.i agree,I can't see him with patience to care for a,baby...but traveling around,I'm sure he found people to help out,especially if they felt sorry for the child.theres so much I fo being thrown at the public,I can't even wrap my brain around it.<modsnip>

IMO the public legal notice was the variant of names that BE provided the couple whom kept Dawn/Lisa in order to be legally and completely covering their legal rights to Dawn/Lisa. I believe any name possible that BE had mention while he stayed at the RV Park was included in the article.

We know that BE drank a lot so it may be the case he accidently drank too much and gave the name "Denise" and later recounted it to "Donna" as that he knows the name Denise could have linked back to Denise Beaudin at some point in which in all it very well did.

Believe he continually twisted the stories and names just due to the fact he may have said too much when he shouldn't.

I believe he said her name was Denise LaPorte and mentions her dying twice. Both times in Texas. There is a La Porte Texas outside of Houston Texas. Maybe he is putting her name with the place he murdered her. Denise in La Porte Texas?

Thought about the same if BE used the name La Porte from the city of La Porte TX it is across the from Baytown

No.what I'm saying is nobody seen a,wife with him.he told THEY-the various neighbors,etc,diff stories of his wife,how she died,where she died.this is proven.nobody SEEN a,wife with him.im not saying he never had a gf around to help with the baby,but there's NO WITNESS WHO SEEN HIM WITH A,WIFE DURING HIS TIME IN THE RV PARKS IN THE YEARS HE,WAS WITH LISA.

BE was in Anaheim CA or Los Alamitos 1984 to May 1985 working under the name Curtis Kimball. I've seen articles listing one or the other. It appears that after a DUI arrest, he leaves and changes his name, possibly living in Felton, CA.

He turns up in January 1986 at Scotts Valley, CA working at Holiday Host RV Park under the name Gordon C Jensen or Jenson. Denise is clearly gone by now. His truck at this time is registered to a Texas motel room (from the 1989 article).

He abandons Lisa in June, 1986.

Witnesses say he was seen with a woman and four small children in California during the 80s.

It would be nice to find out what name he used at the Texas motel...unless that car was stolen. The article doesn't say. Also if this is the same vehicle in which he is arrested in 1985.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm no expert, but I'd look closely at the Ulos Jensen alias. That's not the sort of name a guy comes up with out of thin air. Curtis, Bob, Gordon... sure. Ulos?

A neighbor of Evans went missing in 1980
Denise%u00252BDaneault%u00252Bpicture.png
Her name was Denise Ann Daneault (other spellings Denault) (Nee Lavoie) DOB: Jun 14 1954. She last resided at 343 Hayward st, 5 mins from Evans apartment at 925 Hayward st. She went missing in 1980 (possibly June) leaving a private social club in downtown Manchester. She was a 26 year old divorced, mother of two boys, aged 2 and 4. Evans typically targeted young single mothers. Oddly her ex-husband listed her last known address as his residence when he was busted for selling heroin in 1999.

I found Denise while looking through the Oakhill research blog. http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.com/2016/08/denise-daneault.html

The charley project mentions her briefly in another missing persons case that happened that year in Manchester. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rahn_laureen.html

I can't find much on her and wonder why she isn't listed anywhere.

attachment.php

Her name was Denise Ann Daneault (other spellings Denault) (Nee Lavoie) Jun 14 1954. She last resided at 343 Hayward st, 5 mins from Evans apartment at 925 Hayward st. She went missing in 1980 (possibly June) leaving a private social club in downtown Manchester. She was a 26 year old divorced mother of two boys, aged 2 and 4.Evans typically targeted young single mothers. Oddly her ex-husband listed her last known address as his residence when he was busted for selling heroin in 1999.

I found Denise while looking through the Oakhill research blog. http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.com/2016/08/denise-daneault.html

The charley project mentions her briefly in another missing persons case that happened that year in Manchester. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rahn_laureen.html

Great find!

Pretty woman. Her hair reminds me of Denise's.

IMO the public legal notice was the variant of names that BE provided the couple whom kept Dawn/Lisa in order to be legally and completely covering their legal rights to Dawn/Lisa. I believe any name possible that BE had mention while he stayed at the RV Park was included in the article.

We know that BE drank a lot so it may be the case he accidently drank too much and gave the name "Denise" and later recounted it to "Donna" as that he knows the name Denise could have linked back to Denise Beaudin at some point in which in all it very well did.

Believe he continually twisted the stories and names just due to the fact he may have said too much when he shouldn't.
thanks--you said what I was trying to say&#55357;&#56860;

The newspaper article from 1989 said he gave his wife's name as Donna La Port and also the name Donna Walter. It gave a possible location as Orange County and an occupation as a nurse.

I think it was all made up. but at the least we should agree that DB was not working as a nurse.

I'm no expert, but I'd look closely at the Ulos Jensen alias. That's not the sort of name a guy comes up with out of thin air. Curtis, Bob, Gordon... sure. Ulos?
I won't claim expert, but I've looked. At the very least this would be a feminine Danish name but I've looked under every name beginning with a "U" and an "O" and haven't found a likely person.

But who makes up a Danish background? That part might be true although I wonder if BE was an orphan or abandoned and adopted by a Danish family.

that's a good idea.although its been decades,and the rents on Hayward st has had 5diff owners,I wonder if the original landlords were questioned for any info on who rented the place,Robert?Elizabeth?was anything left behind?I'm sure LE has covered all this

I know it's a long shot with the time that's pasted.

When first mentioned I thought it was Denise Beaudin's residence that Evans moved into with her at some point. Finding out he lived there since 1977 made me wonder who could have been there. He listed a wife in 1980, which puts her there unless she was made up. I wonder what was found at the residence when Denise went missing in Dec 1981. Was the place cleaned out or did it appear just that no one was home?

The 925 Hayward st residence was a tri-plex that housed 3 different residences. I wonder how close together the housing was.

Excellent observation not exactly a name to come up with off the cuff for sure..

http://www.nh1.com/news/timeline-of...identification-of-nh-serial-killer-bob-evans/
This article states he lived at the house he went missing from with Denise in 1981 since the late 1970's. If this is true, that means "Elizabeth" and potentially the Bear Brooks victims could have been here at one time. Maybe a neighbor on Hayward St remembers another woman and family living with Evans before Denise.

He was known to have been in Manchester as early as 1977 because of his employment at the mill, and he is known to have resided on Hayward st until Nov/Dec 1981, that's 5 years at the same residence under the same alias, which seems unusual for Evans. Someone has to have remembered something in those 5 years.

One thing that doesn't add up is his daughter's isotopes being different then the others. If he was in Manchester from 1977 to 1981, and his daughter was 2-4 years old, that puts her birth year as 1975-1979 (If their murder was in 1980-1981). Did Evans have a mistress around this time that is the mother of the child? Or was she born before "Elizabeth"/the adult victim at Bear Brooks?

His daughter is believed to be from these places through isotope testing:
  • North Dakota- mid-eastern
  • South Dakota- western-mid
  • Nebraska- western
  • Maine- northern
  • Vermont- north and eastern
  • New Hampshire- northern
  • New York- northern
I personally believe she is from northern NH.

Here are some unconfirmed locations of Evans during this time:
  • Missouri - 1970s
  • Louisiana - 1970s
  • Virginia - Late 1970s
  • Quebec, Canada - Late 1970s
  • Texas - 1970s to 1980s

None of these places are consistent with his daughter and the other does either. A question I have is how he was able to keep his job at the mill if he traveled often. I personally think he settled in Manchester for a while.

I noticed that about the isotopes for the middle child as well.
She was purported to have been in the area from 2wks to 3mos, other than that, she was in a more northern, further inland climate/location. NCMEC stated that BE was most likely with the mother for 9mos and then he was with the middle child for 2 years. That's not possible based on the time of death and his being in NH for 5 years, not according to the isotopes, anyway.

View attachment 108839
Her name was Denise Ann Daneault (other spellings Denault) (Nee Lavoie) DOB: Jun 14 1954. She last resided at 343 Hayward st, 5 mins from Evans apartment at 925 Hayward st. She went missing in 1980 (possibly June) leaving a private social club in downtown Manchester. She was a 26 year old divorced mother of two boys, aged 2 and 4.Evans typically targeted young single mothers. Oddly her ex-husband listed her last known address as his residence when he was busted for selling heroin in 1999.

Ironic this was the same time frame on the same street ....

Do not recall was the apartment at 343 Hayward rented to Robert or Denise... or do we know either way ?

Also, did they give any distinguishing marks for BE, like scars, tattoos, etc?

thanks--you said what I was trying to say&#65533;&#65533;

Anytime, I understood where you were going on the matter...

Will make this observation very odd why the letter "D" continually shows up, just believe he was drunk and started giving out to much information with Denise's name involved he most likely used it at one time then changed it over Donna.

And still it very possible there is another woman in the mix by the name of Donna .... BE did not go very long at all without a female companion in his life .. from the timelines he went from one woman to the next and most likely was involved with 2 or 3 at the same time or at least in very very close time frames. He was a "hustler baby'" with women undoubtedly..

I know it's a long shot with the time that's pasted.

When first mentioned I thought it was Denise Beaudin's residence that Evans moved into with her at some point. Finding out he lived there since 1977 made me wonder who could have been there. He listed a wife in 1980, which puts her there unless she was made up. I wonder what was found at the residence when Denise went missing in Dec 1981. Was the place cleaned out or did it appear just that no one was home?

The 925 Hayward st residence was a tri-plex that housed 3 different residences. I wonder how close together the housing was.
the 3apartments,were part of of a,huge house..if you google address,you can pics and info from when it was on the market...im not sure what you meant by how far the housing was ..and its def a long shot but you never know what a landlord may remember.does he remember if Evans was alone when he rented it?and that's what I wondered,too,anything left from after denises disappearance?31years ago,my family lived in a,similiar housing duplex type.in a,town of 15000,to this day if someone asked the landlord if he remembered my family,I think he would...

Ironic this was the same time frame on the same street ....

Do not recall was the apartment at 343 Hayward rented to Robert or Denise... or do we know either way ?

Bob Evans lived at 925 Hayward from 1977-1981 and Denise Daneault lived at 343 Hayward with her 2 small sons in 1980.

the 3apartments,were part of of a,huge house..if you google address,you can pics and info from when it was on the market...im not sure what you meant by how far the housing was ..and its def a long shot but you never know what a landlord may remember.does he remember if Evans was alone when he rented it?and that's what I wondered,too,anything left from after denises disappearance?31years ago,my family lived in a,similiar housing duplex type.in a,town of 15000,to this day if someone asked the landlord if he remembered my family,I think he would...
I've seen the listing for the house before, at first I thought that Denise and Evans lived in a 7 room 3.5 bath all to themselves and thought no wonder they had financial difficulties! Then I realized it had multi-housing. You're right, the landlord may remember him if he rented for 5 years. I wonder if there is any lease rental documents.

What I meant with how close together was the housing like: could you hear the neighbors through the walls like in some apartments, could you hear the others come and go, was the parking lot shared, was there any hallway that was shared, that kind of thing.

I noticed that about the isotopes for the middle child as well.
She was purported to have been in the area from 2wks to 3mos, other than that, she was in a more northern, further inland climate/location. NCMEC stated that BE was most likely with the mother for 9mos and then he was with the middle child for 2 years. That's not possible based on the time of death and his being in NH for 5 years, not according to the isotopes, anyway.

I wonder if his boss would remember him taking an extending vacation somewhere (where he could have possibly fathered Jane Doe #3).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop