NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Denise Flint" as seen in Post No. 811 is a name I've seen connected to Denise Beaudin's late brother. I cannot remember if I've seen on WS or elsewhere, but I believe Denise Beaudin's late brother was married to Denise Flint (don't know if Flint is her maiden name or the name of her second husband). Sorry to be so vague, but I'm trying to follow this forum, the Allenstown 4, and that of Denise Beaudin! Also am reading articles in The New Hampshire Sunday News, the Concord Monitor, and the Union Leader--and my memory's not what it used to be....

Yes, there's discussion in this thread about sister-in-law Denise. There's some thought that the SIL Denise ended up in Arizona.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

"Denise Flint" as seen in Post No. 811 is a name I've seen connected to Denise Beaudin's late brother. I cannot remember if I've seen on WS or elsewhere, but I believe Denise Beaudin's late brother was married to Denise Flint (don't know if Flint is her maiden name or the name of her second husband). Sorry to be so vague, but I'm trying to follow this forum, the Allenstown 4, and that of Denise Beaudin! Also am reading articles in The New Hampshire Sunday News, the Concord Monitor, and the Union Leader--and my memory's not what it used to be....

Yes, there's discussion in this thread about sister-in-law Denise. There's some thought that the SIL Denise ended up in Arizona.
Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes, Denise Pauline is sister in law of our missing Denise D. Beaudin. As per 2008 obituary of Denise D.B mum, her son and Denise D.B brother was already deceased. Denise Pauline is listed there with her new husband. Flint is her remarried surname. As per public records she lived and still lives in NH, no ties to Arizona.

Per respect to their family I am not posting obituary link here, but it is easily searchable.

Researching information in Idaho, according to the person whom the vehicle was stolen from Evans was going by Mockerman. The Preston Citizen article has very good information.

Suspect in quadruple homicide once lived in S.E. Idaho - Jan 26, 2017
http://idahostatejournal.com/news/l...cle_63f6cf1a-f732-5385-9086-b4c744e94f21.html

30+-year-old New Hampshire case found to have Franklin County tie - Jan 26, 2017 Updated Jan 26, 2017
http://www.prestoncitizen.com/news/...cle_25162a4c-e41d-11e6-b0fc-5bf68e6f7975.html

Post # 627

Preston Citizen and Idaho Journal

There are a few campgrounds in the area, dug a bit deeper a large majority of the land in this area was settled by the Hull family. Wether Evans worked on the land or not I do not know.

Henry Cowell Park is in Felton, CA and just west of Scott Valley

To note the Holiday Host RV Park was destroyed by the Loma Prieta Earthquake in 1989

Capture.JPG

I tend to look for the tiniest speck of information or detail, in my pro life I manage contracts for a major oil company. You have to read and re-read and read again then pull the contract to pieces, segment it then re-present it.

To some the information may appear as useless and have no meaning nor purpose and tossed to the side but when you find that one little speck that could change the project you become a hero.

There are a few other items of interest have ran across that may or may not be significant guess will see

Was reading over this last night.....

Capture1.JPG

The article states "according to authorities" NOT ... "Kimball stated nor told authorities" as like he is notoriously known to do.. IMO the authorities were in contact with Donna

This arrest included the hit and run crash in which D/L was in the car with Kimball at the time. Due to D/L being a minor either one of two thing occurred

1.) LE brings D/L to child services until she was able to be picked up. Kimball with a DUI and child endangerment LE nor child protective services would have allowed Kimball to pickup D/L and there would be a lot more questioning and process to go through in order to get her back out of child protective services.

2.) LE contacts someone that Kimball provided to them to pick up D/L. In which this is the most probable that LE was the one's whom were in contact and encountered the woman known as Donna.

This opens a lot of question, was this Denise or another woman all together. If it is another woman all together whom was she and where did she come from. If she picked up D/L was there any paperwork or was she just handed over to her ?

Believe Donna was employed somewhere in the area and hopefully someone sees all the media coverage and recalls the name or even possibly worked with her.

Had found a DW that lived in the area but whom knows if it is her or not, I'm sure the FBI has already followed that trail.

Possible Mother of Middle Child:
This is just if she was from TX, which is anecdote, but was searching in TX because of Evan's telling people Denise had died in TX.

Both victims locations were in towns on the outside of Houston, where Evans claimed to have worked at two different companies, which leaves me to believe he was there for a longer time.

Maybe the reasons the daughter's isotopes don't match is because they were visiting there? Maybe Evans worked away from home at the time making it easier for him to live double lives? Would the isotopes on the girl also include where she was in utero? Maybe he did the same thing as he did with Denise, meeting her elsewhere and bringing her (assumingly) to Texas?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1210uftx.html
  • She died in June 1980 (Last mention of wife "Elizabeth" was in May 1980)
  • Was found in Chambers County, TX (less than an hour from Houston TX where Evans claimed to have worked)
  • Died from car accident (Evans told people "Lisa's" mom died from a car accident in TX, could he have been talking about his daughter's mother?)
  • She was 20-30 years old. (around the same age of Denise and the oldest Allenstown victim)
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/543uftx.html
  • She died sometime from 1976-1980 (Evans has said he was in TX during the 1970's)
  • Was found in Grimes County in OCT 1981 (a little over an hour from Houston where Evans said he has worked)
  • Died of blunt force trauma (Evan's MO)
  • Body was found in plastic (Allenstown victims were as well)
  • Her body is though to have been placed somewhere for a while (years) before she was dumped (Evans hide Jun's body in his house [in basement attached to garage] after he killed her, and it is speculated he may have done this with the Allenstown victims after they found evidence of damage in the basement at his residence at 925 Hayward St)
  • (Not consistent with Evans) She was a bit younger than the others at ages 13-19

I posted this a few days ago. Just found this in an article folieadeuxnola posted:
He may have been born in Evanston, Wyo., or San Pedro, Calif., during the 1940s. He said he spent time in Denver, Colo., and claims he married a Denise LaPorte in Roanoke, Va., who he claimed was murdered in Corpus Christi, Texas.
http://www.prestoncitizen.com/news/...cle_25162a4c-e41d-11e6-b0fc-5bf68e6f7975.html

Another article that mentions his "wife" or Lisa's mother:
Neighbors later told police that Evans referred to the girl’s mother as Denise LaPorte, and that he said she had died in Texas. He told one person she had been in a car accident. He told another she had been murdered, after she “panicked” during a robbery.

In 1986, Evans wrote a brief autobiography that authorities later obtained. It said he was the youngest of six kids, born to Norwegian-American parents who abused him practically from birth, and refused to allow him to attend school. It said he ran away from home at age 14, joined the military, then moved to Canada, where he met Denise LaPorte. It said they married in Virginia, had a daughter, and that Denise died in 1983.
http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/01/27/richmond-the-sordid-past-of-drifter-linked-to-six-killings/

I think the stories he told people was a mixture of the truth that includes multiple people. I think he's recalling real events but just referring to different people. Like he claims Lisa's mother died in a car accident (hit and run comes to mind), but what if it was really was his daughter's (middle child in Allenstown) mother that actually did?

Women that we know of so far:
1977-1981(unknown) Body found in NH- Allenstown Mother Victim
  • Evans daughter was found in a barrel with an infant relative of hers
  • Possible girlfriend/wife of Evans, maybe even "Elizabeth"

1980 NH- Wife "Elizabeth" Evans
  • First mentioned Febuary 1980
  • No mention after October

1981 NH- Denise Beaudin
  • Missing after Thanksgiving 1981
  • Is she Donna Walter & Denise/Donna Laporte/Jenson?
  • 1981-1986 whereabouts unknown (Evans resurfaces alone with her daughter in 1986)

1985 CA- Wife named Donna Walter-Nurse from Orange County
  • Information found during his DUI arrest with Lisa in the car. Lisa possibly has 2-3 year old sister.
  • He resurfaces later in 1986 as a single father

1988 CA- Donna/Denise Laporte/Jenson
  • Legal notice for supposedly Evan's child abandonment charges. Donna/Denise was listed as Lisa's mother

2001 CA- Wife Eunsoon Jun
  • Killed by Evans in 2002

If you remember the post I made on his employment ..... The companies "Corporate Office" was in Houston, TX .... that address is not where the labor force "electrician" would work out of. There are fabrication yards that were operated by Brown and Root i.e. KBR in Ingleside TX and Louisiana. Brown and Root Industrial/Engineering still exists in Baton Rouge, LA and in between Katy/Houston it is a "semi-corporate office" the labor force does not work out of either of this location. Example my previous employer's corporate office is in Houston, TX however I did not work in that office, my application, benefits, payroll statements etc states Houston, TX. That particular company and Brown and Root i.e. KBR were in many joint ventures over the years.

When there are large projects workers come from all over the country, living in RV's hotels etc.. they will stay around only until the project is complete then move on to somewhere else for work. They basically go to where the work is like a transient.

Here is another twist.... Tier down contracts. Evans could say he worked for Brown and Root in which reality the large companies subcontract workers whether it is for offshore fabrication or for a turnaround at the plants, rarely do they direct hire. As that they are only need the labor for a short period of time until the project is complete. Hate to say .. the reality is it's easier to release a worker under a subcontractor than as a direct hire.

The area's of Ingleside and Corpus Christi would be spot on with his relationship with Brown and Root along with Big Three Industries there are several operational locations they were bought out by Air Gas I believe in Aug of 1986. So if Evans stated he worked for Big Three it would have been pre-Aug 86.

It suddenly occurs to me that since Robert changed his name, he may have changed DB's name as well. She may have been killed and found, but had a different identity on her and may be a cold case, unclaimed person.

This case has more and more similarities to the case of Suzanne Marie Savakes and Franklin Delano Floyd -- same man or another family member maybe?

Floyd is supposedly alive on Death Row in Florida

Indeed the case is very twisted .... No telling whom else will cross

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indeed the case is very twisted .... No telling whom else will cross

Agreed! I think once we found out the middle child wasn't known to be related to the other three, we speculated she (along with the youngest child) may be the daughter of the significant other and he may have killed them. We thought it was a case of "yours, mine and ours." Well, we got a part of it right, the part where the middle child was the killer's. I was shocked that the youngest wasn't his, too, and that there were so many other victims involved, like Denise & her daughter and Jun, and possibly more, though I think we might have speculated that the mother of the middle child may also be a victim.

Agreed! I think once we found out the middle child wasn't known to be related to the other three, we speculated she (along with the youngest child) may be the daughter of the significant other and he may have killed them. We thought it was a case of "yours, mine and ours." Well, we got a part of it right, the part where the middle child was the killer's. I was shocked that the youngest wasn't his, too, and that there were so many other victims involved, like Denise & her daughter and Jun, and possibly more, though I think we might have speculated that the mother of the middle child may also be a victim.

Wish we had his DNA ... Thus far one child of his own, feel as thou there has to be more of his own out there

Wish we had his DNA ... Thus far one child of his own, feel as thou there has to be more of his own out there
I'm surprised they didn't keep a tooth of his or something.

This case has more and more similarities to the case of Suzanne Marie Savakes and Franklin Delano Floyd -- same man or another family member maybe?

Floyd is supposedly alive on Death Row in Florida
That's a doosey

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Education

Lowell Elementary – (Pre-K – 8th grade)
1121 South 3rd Avenue – Central City South Phoenix, AZ

• Phoenix District # 1
  • Present address built 1981, Pre-1981 school may have been in a different location or was rebuilt at the present location.
  • Pre-journalism James Foley was a teacher here from 1996-1999

North High School – (9th grade – 12th grade)
1101 East Thomas Road – Phoenix, AZ

• Established 1939
  • Closed in 1981 (Due to declining enrollment and budget shortfalls).
  • Re-Opened in 1983 (Inner city parents filled lawsuits and the school was re-opened)

Devry Institution of Technology (Electronic Engineering and Design)
2149 West Dunlap Avenue – Phoenix, AZ

• Opened Phoeniz AZ campus in 1967
  • Devry Technical Institute became Devry Institute of Technology in 1967
  • Devry trained Army Air Corp instructors on electronics in the 1940’s and also provided training to veteran’s post war.

1.) If Evans in fact attended DeVry it would have been after 1967 when DeVry Phoenix campus opened.
2.) If Evans attended Lowell Elementary he would have attended Central HS instead of North HS after elementary. Central HS is located a few blocks away from Lowell Elementary. Unless his family relocated into the North district between elementary and HS. Central may have not been open when he was attending high school it was opened in 1957 believe that would set him way back in age.
3.) In all how would one know the schools in Phoenix back then (i.e) which HS you would attend after elementary, there was no internet to search. Someone back then would not be able to make up the information or pull it out of thin air. Either he actually did live in the area at one time whether it was as a child, teen or adult or he acquired the information from someone else that once did live in the area and attended the schools.

And if we believe his autobiography.... he never went to school at all ... :laughing:

born to Norwegian American parents who abused him and refused to allow him to attend school. Said he had run away from home at age of 14 and joined the military

FB page of Goffstown NH, where Denise grew up. People commenting there on her news articles who went to the same school and some even to the same class as her. They describe her as quiet and meek.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/201381699921553/?hc_ref=SEARCH

A bit of contrast to her troubled relationship with Bob, known for their arguments. Poor soul, she must have known he was no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk