NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish we had his DNA ... Thus far one child of his own, feel as thou there has to be more of his own out there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They must have some DNA of him, that is how middle child was matched to him last year (or this year).

I was hoping that wasn't part of it but I believed it was :(

when I earlier read that the woman and oldest daughter in the barrel were dismembered I thought maybe to make them fit. but then I heard it was just the oldest daughter, and then his wife in CA?

I believe these 4 were murdered when the mother discovered he was abusing the oldest child.

that's what it seems like to me, too. Still reading through the thread so sorry if this is gooping things up. I just feel as well IMO this was the case. Have felt it for some time. The oldest child might have finally decided to tell the matriarch what was going on. How he dismembered the oldest child and mother - it was either b/c he had a specific issue with them for outing his abuse or it was so they would fit in the barrels. or maybe a bit of both. JMO

Supposedly, Bob Evans spent time in Oregon at some point. Well, this guy went missing from Oregon/Washington (depending on how you want to look at it) in 1971 and still has not been found. He also was believed to have a military background, also used an alias , and his real identity is unknown.

Just sayin'

..... but not serious.

But, but, .... who knows..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65488-WA-D-B-Cooper-hijacking-mystery-24-Nov-1971-3

LoL.... Anything is possible ... Lol....

Missing Canadian females from the 1970's (many of aboriginal decent and some that are darker complected that might be "Elizabeth Evans" and the mother of the middle child):

http://www.nampn.org/cases/wallace_selena.html
http://www.nampn.org/cases/lulloff_kathy.html (not listed as aboriginal)
http://www.nampn.org/cases/arnault_stella.html
http://www.nampn.org/cases/sampare_jean_virginia.html
http://www.nampn.org/cases/duncan_velma.html
http://www.nampn.org/cases/lessard_renee.html (not aboriginal)
http://www.nampn.org/cases/williams_belinda.html (-I personally think Belinda sort of looks like the middle child-)
http://www.nampn.org/cases/pulice_evelyne.html (not aboriginal)
http://www.nampn.org/cases/gregory_mary.html (not aboriginal)

Interesting finds of young blonde girls abducted in the 70's in case the two blonde children were abducted (mainly from Canada):
http://www.nampn.org/cases/legault_lorraine.html (possibly sold off at 3 years old in 1979)

I will start one for the 1980's soon.

I worry that the mother of the middle child's family assumed she was voluntarily missing for the same reason Denise's family assumed she left town with RE b/c of financial issues. Perhaps she was believed by her family to be voluntarily missing I guess is what I am getting at. If so, I worry how much work LE have ahead of them.

Education

Lowell Elementary – (Pre-K – 8th grade)
1121 South 3rd Avenue – Central City South Phoenix, AZ

• Phoenix District # 1
  • Present address built 1981, Pre-1981 school may have been in a different location or was rebuilt at the present location.
  • Pre-journalism James Foley was a teacher here from 1996-1999

North High School – (9th grade – 12th grade)
1101 East Thomas Road – Phoenix, AZ

• Established 1939
  • Closed in 1981 (Due to declining enrollment and budget shortfalls).
  • Re-Opened in 1983 (Inner city parents filled lawsuits and the school was re-opened)

Devry Institution of Technology (Electronic Engineering and Design)
2149 West Dunlap Avenue – Phoenix, AZ

• Opened Phoeniz AZ campus in 1967
  • Devry Technical Institute became Devry Institute of Technology in 1967
  • Devry trained Army Air Corp instructors on electronics in the 1940’s and also provided training to veteran’s post war.

1.) If Evans in fact attended DeVry it would have been after 1967 when DeVry Phoenix campus opened.
2.) If Evans attended Lowell Elementary he would have attended Central HS instead of North HS after elementary. Central HS is located a few blocks away from Lowell Elementary. Unless his family relocated into the North district between elementary and HS. Central may have not been open when he was attending high school it was opened in 1957 believe that would set him way back in age.
3.) In all how would one know the schools in Phoenix back then (i.e) which HS you would attend after elementary, there was no internet to search. Someone back then would not be able to make up the information or pull it out of thin air. Either he actually did live in the area at one time whether it was as a child, teen or adult or he acquired the information from someone else that once did live in the area and attended the schools.

And if we believe his autobiography.... he never went to school at all ... :laughing:

born to Norwegian American parents who abused him and refused to allow him to attend school. Said he had run away from home at age of 14 and joined the military

I believe it is very unlikely, even at the height of the Vietnam War, that he could have scored highly enough on the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) to join the military, let alone train for an electrician or mechanic Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) code slot without any formal education.

I keep returning in my mind to a part of the Power Point presentation that states he possibly could have worked as an electrician or mechanic at the "NH VA" which is an abbreviation for the VA Medical Center in Manchester, the only VA facility in New Hampshire, both then and now. IF he worked there as an employee of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, rather than as an employee of a contractor, the paperwork required for such employment is both extensive and exhaustive.....

I wish Robert Evans parents would have not neglected him and abused him if his story is true. He possibly would not have ended up the monster he was if he had been nurtured properly as a child. This whole situation is sad. It just goes to show you how important it is to mentor and save children before they become someone like RE.

Him, his victims, all of it. So tragic. Not that I don't think RE deserved punishment! He sure was a horrible human - if he can be called that. But gosh - sounds like some things contributed to his dysfunction as an adult.

Education

Lowell Elementary – (Pre-K – 8th grade)
1121 South 3rd Avenue – Central City South Phoenix, AZ

• Phoenix District # 1
  • Present address built 1981, Pre-1981 school may have been in a different location or was rebuilt at the present location.
  • Pre-journalism James Foley was a teacher here from 1996-1999

North High School – (9th grade – 12th grade)
1101 East Thomas Road – Phoenix, AZ

• Established 1939
  • Closed in 1981 (Due to declining enrollment and budget shortfalls).
  • Re-Opened in 1983 (Inner city parents filled lawsuits and the school was re-opened)

Devry Institution of Technology (Electronic Engineering and Design)
2149 West Dunlap Avenue – Phoenix, AZ

• Opened Phoeniz AZ campus in 1967
  • Devry Technical Institute became Devry Institute of Technology in 1967
  • Devry trained Army Air Corp instructors on electronics in the 1940’s and also provided training to veteran’s post war.

1.) If Evans in fact attended DeVry it would have been after 1967 when DeVry Phoenix campus opened.
2.) If Evans attended Lowell Elementary he would have attended Central HS instead of North HS after elementary. Central HS is located a few blocks away from Lowell Elementary. Unless his family relocated into the North district between elementary and HS. Central may have not been open when he was attending high school it was opened in 1957 believe that would set him way back in age.
3.) In all how would one know the schools in Phoenix back then (i.e) which HS you would attend after elementary, there was no internet to search. Someone back then would not be able to make up the information or pull it out of thin air. Either he actually did live in the area at one time whether it was as a child, teen or adult or he acquired the information from someone else that once did live in the area and attended the schools.

And if we believe his autobiography.... he never went to school at all ... :laughing:

born to Norwegian American parents who abused him and refused to allow him to attend school. Said he had run away from home at age of 14 and joined the military

Another note I had forgotten to add....

If In fact Evans did attend High School here he would have lived within the Red or Blue district's of the map.

I believe it is very unlikely, even at the height of the Vietnam War, that he could have scored highly enough on the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) to join the military, let alone train for an electrician or mechanic Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) code slot without any formal education.

I keep returning in my mind to a part of the Power Point presentation that states he possibly could have worked as an electrician or mechanic at the "NH VA" which is an abbreviation for the VA Medical Center in Manchester, the only VA facility in New Hampshire, both then and now. IF he worked there as an employee of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, rather than as an employee of a contractor, the paperwork required for such employment is both extensive and exhaustive.....

Your absolutely correct, the VA does show preference for employing veterans. To have been employed under a veteran status it would have been a lengthy paper process and he would have had to present his discharge papers. Discharge papers are the upmost important item for a veterAn, you will need it to acquire any benefits from the VA system.

If he was a civilian there would still be a lengthy process as well.

They must have some DNA of him, that is how middle child was matched to him last year (or this year).

They did get some DNA from him to determine paternity in the case of Lisa, but it's a very basic DNA profile. There are only 13 genetic markers used to determine paternity and what they look for is whether there are matches at different loci or specific genetic markers. . To determine ancestry you need over 100 loci or genetic markers and unfortunately they were only looking to determine paternity at the time so they didn't do the full DNA profile. It's a simplified explanation of the process but to answer the question, they had DNA but they didn't fully test it all. Not to be gory, but usually teeth don't fully break down during cremation but to extract any DNA would be almost impossible. Hopefully in the future they'll either retain a couple of teeth or do full DNA profiling. They do have his biological child,and they can do testing on her to find her mother. They can't do much to test his side of the family because they haven't really yet perfected the male lineage testing. My guess is if they can find out who that child's mother is this case will explode.

There's got to be a way to back track by following the mill shut downs prior to Waumbec.

The eyes look different to me. The rest of him looks very similar and like he could have changed with age some.

What does everyone think about the eyes? They seem to naturally be thinner in the Allen Jensen photos. Do we have more photos of BE?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have not caught up yet but , I 100 % think he is allen Jensen , investagators said he was raised as Ullin Jensen and said (somewhere he may have spoke a foreign language , maybe his parents were Swedish or Danish and he really was Ullin Jensen but in high School went by Allen maybe that's why we cant find anything?

Anyone remember if there was anything going on in Indonesia in the late 60's to early 70's and if we had any bases over there during those years?

I think the best way to identify 'Bob Evans' is to get any known pictures of him out there on Reddit, FB etc. If there are facts not theories about where he has worked or lived that we know for certain, then people that live in those areas have to keep posting and reposting his images until someone recognizes him. Just like they did with Grateful Doe
If anyone is a forensic artist, then taking his old pictures and shaving the years off his face would probably help.
Right now there is so much unsubstantiated information in this thread that I fear we have done more to muddy the waters than to help IDing this monster.

I think the best way to identify 'Bob Evans' is to get any known pictures of him out there on Reddit, FB etc. If there are facts not theories about where he has worked or lived that we know for certain, then people that live in those areas have to keep posting and reposting his images until someone recognizes him. Just like they did with Grateful Doe
If anyone is a forensic artist, then taking his old pictures and shaving the years off his face would probably help.
Right now there is so much unsubstantiated information in this thread that I fear we have done more to muddy the waters than to help IDing this monster.
Since he was in the Manchester, NH area for a few years, I think the best way to ID him is to track down as many of his fellow coworkers and neighbors as they can and interview them, since this is a new lead for investigators. From there, they can try to work their way backward in time to whatever mill job was before Waumbec. Folks who work mill/factory shut downs usually go from shut down to shut down (my former LL did this for a living).

Do agree posting his picture out there to anywhere in the confirmed and possible areas has to be done. Firm believer of putting out is much information as possible hopefully it will catch someones eye and rings a bell. Wether it is the local area forums And FB pages have started doing this already ... A picture from the Manchester era would be a plus .. Question Where have we muddy up the waters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member