NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember if there was anything going on in Indonesia in the late 60's to early 70's and if we had any bases over there during those years?
Indonesia was dealing with the fallout of this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965–1966. Australia was more involved in the country than the U.S., but the U.S. had its hands in just about every slaughter of Leftists that you can name. I don't think it likely that he would have been involved, though.

As for comments about the ASVAB, it's an extremely basic test. I don't see any reason why he wouldn't have been able to score sufficiently on it. Also, these MOS in the military are taught. You really just need to be able to learn the skills you're taught, and his life indicates that he had that ability. My brother was an engineer in the Marines with nothing more than a high school diploma. Also, during the Vietnam era, you could often get leeway in choosing your MOS if you volunteered rather than waiting to be drafted. My dad was given that option in 1966.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I have not caught up yet but , I 100 % think he is allen Jensen , investagators said he was raised as Ullin Jensen and said (somewhere he may have spoke a foreign language , maybe his parents were Swedish or Danish and he really was Ullin Jensen but in high School went by Allen maybe that's why we cant find anything?

I thought it was "Ulos" Jensen. Where is the "Ullin" coming from?

Reason I ask about Indonesia is that the child he fathered also looks Indonesian or perhaps Filipino. LE says they believe he was in the military and it's not uncommon for someone to come home with a wife from that area. Easy to kill because she wouldn't be missed by her family and many of the girls brought through during the 60's and 70's don't have immigration papers. Different world back then. So there'd be no record of her.

The Charley project says his name was Nathan F Wisely. When he reported her missing, after a fight, he said her name was Dorothy Wisely and that she was his wife, they were living together as husband and wife. I've looked to find more about him and other than this, I can't find any info on him.

The Charley project says his name was Nathan F Wisely. When he reported her missing, after a fight, he said her name was Dorothy Wisely and that she was his wife, they were living together as husband and wife. I've looked to find more about him and other than this, I can't find any info on him.

http://www.lorainpolice.com/dorothy-leishman-wood-madden/

"Dorothy Leishman Wood Madden was last seen in Lorain, Ohio, on August 9, 1975. She reportedly left her residence at 1144 W. 11th Street in the middle of the night after arguing with her boyfriend, Nathan Wiseley, who reported her missing the next day. She was born Dorothy L, Wood in Massachusetts. She later was married to Joseph Madden and after her divorce from him moved to Lorain, Ohio in 1974. Nathan Wiseley reported her missing as Dorothy Wiseley indicating that they were married. He later admitted however that they were not legally married but passed themselves off as being married. Dorothy left behind a 4 year old child and has never been heard from since the date of her disappearance."

I find one Nathan Wisely in the right age range and he had locations in New York and Michigan. Can't seem to put my finger on one with ties to Ohio or Massachusetts.

Reason I ask about Indonesia is that the child he fathered also looks Indonesian or perhaps Filipino. LE says they believe he was in the military and it's not uncommon for someone to come home with a wife from that area. Easy to kill because she wouldn't be missed by her family and many of the girls brought through during the 60's and 70's don't have immigration papers. Different world back then. So there'd be no record of her.

Great thought.

What a tragic case. The summary tells the story of the young man (pictured at right), and his friend and business partner (no photo) embarking on their own lobster fishing business. Unfortunately, they are both believed to have drowned. But there are reports that suggest other possibilities.

Good theory, but I thought that I read in one of the articles that "Bob" had blue eyes. This guy appears to have brown eyes, from the photo.

Not sure in what capacity Dorothy Madden is being considered, but I submitted her to NamUs as a potential match for the adult female victim a few months ago. After a follow up email to them asking about her, I recently got a reply back, stating she was ruled out based on the biometrics and case information they have. I'm not sure if that would apply to possibly being the mother of the middle child, but if Dorothy has mDNA in CODIS, chances are she isn't a match for the middle child's mother, either, as it would have resulted in a hit, IMHO. That is my understanding, anyway.

Worked a bit more on the map, added a line across the US with a starting point of Manchester to mark where would be a more northern climate (idealistic). Very new at google maps, have come to realize a 3rd grader could draw a line better than I. Any who will work on it more later

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qtczzUXemLU0ImijYaNw7yaOmS0&usp=sharing

Map is awesome! Some information I haven't seen yet! Was the alias he was possibly arrested under in Greensboro, Georgia ever revealed?

Map is awesome! Some information I haven't seen yet! Was the alias he was possibly arrested under in Greensboro, Georgia ever revealed?

The attorney general stated they believe Evans was arrested there under an alias, however the alias name was not provided.

Texas Connection

Evans told people he had been in these following counties during the 70's/80's:
  • Travis County- Austin
  • Nueces County- Corpus Christi
  • Harris County- Houston, Pasadena
  • Dallas County- Dallas
  • Matagorda County, Bay City, Palacias

He had called two RV parks in Austin, Texas around 1986:
  • Austin Lone Star RV Resort
  • Pecan Grove RV Park
NOTE: They are 17 mins apart from each other

He told people he worked at these companies in Texas:
1970's- Brown and Root - Houston, TX- Electrician
1970's- Bay City Electric & Air Conditioning- Bay City, TX- Instrument Repairman
NOTES: Located on Nichols Ave in Bay City. Another location is in CA.​
1970's/80's- Big Three Industries- Houston, TX- Installation Mechanic
NOTES:I found through searches it may have been a family business and also may no longer be active. Could be located on West 11th or West 12th St in Houston​

Anyone find any more information on the companies Evans claimed to have worked for in TX? Or about Evans being in TX in general?

• Claimed to have been employed as an installation mechanic at a company called Big Three Industries during the 1970s and 1980s

• Big Three Industries (Corporate Office Houston TX) it was acquired by Air Liquide in Aug 1986

• Big Three had registered operations in California, Florida, Nevada and Texas

• 1983 Big Three had a joint venture with GE to construct a Cogeneration Plant (Generation of Electricity) at the Bayport Industrial facility in Pasadena, TX in which is right next to La Porte, TX. The plant was due to be operational in late 1984
    Seemed rather interesting based upon Evans electrical background

Just a note Big Three Ind did not exist after Aug 1986, if Evans statement of being employed here is actual then it would have been prior to Aug 1986. This is area is often referred to Bay City all thou not the actual name more of a nickname

*Bump*

Here is something else that I believe to have become diluted and twisted just based on the company location.

Brown and Roots corporate office was located in Houston, TX however there operations were further in to south TX and south Louisiana.

• Brown and Root (Corporate office Houston, TX) was acquired by Haliburton in 1962, Brown and Root merged with MK Kellogg creating Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) in 1998. Brown and Root operated a fabrication yard in Harbor Island, TX.

• Houston, TX - Brown and Root's Corporate Office

• Harbor Island, TX - Brown and Root’s fabrication yard opened in early 1976. If this was where Evans was employed based on the year of Evans being in NH 1976-1981 then we can surely not place him in this area until after being in NH 1981.

• Aransas Pass, TX, Harbor Island, TX and Ingleside, TX are virtually all the same area within a mile or two of each other. Evans being employed by Brown and Root in Ingleside, TX would be consistent with possible places of employment.

• Louisiana - Brown and Root also owned a fabrication yard in south Louisiana in which this also could be the connection with being employed in Louisiana. As that the topside or jackets for offshore sometimes referred to as modules would be fabricated in one yard (Louisiana/Texas) then sent to the other yard for final completion (Texas/Louisiana)

• Corpus Christi, TX is the closest large city within a 20 min drive from Aransas Pass, Harbor Island and Ingleside. And would be consistent with Evans comments referring to Corpus Christi.

IMO believe Evans was in TX and possibly Louisiana between 1981 - 1984 his stories of TX were coming out while he was at the RV Park

*bump*

•Claimed to have been an instrument repairman for a company called Bay City Electric, in Bay City, TX
during the 1970s

Bay City Electric - If I have the correct one ... the business started in 1984

However there is just something that seems odd with this one....

**bump**

LE says Native American

That was my query when I put up Gregory Hinz. Gregory looks just like Robert did in his early booking photo and he went missing in 1976, possibly after being attacked by his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. NAT_17757_1.jpg
The only other strong possibility I had run across was Robert Rasmussen. He's Danish (fits the "my name was Ulos Jensen" thing), possibly ran away as a teen, and his brother is a twin of Robert Evans. The issue is that some places state his eyes as "dark" and others as blue. Now everyone I've seen in his family has blue eyes, so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141