NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my query when I put up Gregory Hinz. Gregory looks just like Robert did in his early booking photo and he went missing in 1976, possibly after being attacked by his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend.
attachment.php

The only other strong possibility I had run across was Robert Rasmussen. He's Danish (fits the "my name was Ulos Jensen" thing), possibly ran away as a teen, and his brother is a twin of Robert Evans. The issue is that some places state his eyes as "dark" and others as blue. Now everyone I've seen in his family has blue eyes, so I don't know.

Is there a photo of the Rasmussens anywhere? There are lots of references to the family resemblance, but I have not seen any photos.Thanks.

LE says Native American

Although there are strong similarities between the two, so I was thinking maybe? But they did do genetic testing on her to determine paternity, so I'm sure they tested for ethnicity as well. You're right, she's got to be Native American. So that narrows the field down to tribes in the US and Canada.

Is there a photo of the Rasmussens anywhere? There are lots of references to the family resemblance, but I have not seen any photos.Thanks.

I went on fb and we're not allowed to sleuth family members here so I can't post his brother or sister's pic. But if you do a search on fb you'll find his brother and I was shocked when I saw the pic, I really thought it was Evans.

That was my query when I put up Gregory Hinz. Gregory looks just like Robert did in his early booking photo and he went missing in 1976, possibly after being attacked by his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend.
attachment.php

The only other strong possibility I had run across was Robert Rasmussen. He's Danish (fits the "my name was Ulos Jensen" thing), possibly ran away as a teen, and his brother is a twin of Robert Evans. The issue is that some places state his eyes as "dark" and others as blue. Now everyone I've seen in his family has blue eyes, so I don't know.

I would contact investigators about Robert Rasmussen, maybe they could get in touch with his family and ask them if they think RE could be him. Their sisters are convinced he and Gerald Montrio didn't drown that day, and some of what RE said about his own childhood parallels his and his friends
childhoods.

Should have put them side by side, but this is Gregory Hinz side by side with Robert Evans.
NAT_17757_1.jpg RobertEvans1980sinCA.png

The reason isotope map doesn't extend into Canada was because it didn't match their isotopes.

The reason isotope map doesn't extend into Canada was because it didn't match their isotopes.

Okay I thought it was a US thing, That's good to know. No sense looking at that angle. Thanks!!

That was my query when I put up Gregory Hinz. Gregory looks just like Robert did in his early booking photo and he went missing in 1976, possibly after being attacked by his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. View attachment 109677

I'm still on board with Rasmussen being BE, the eye shape and nose make me unable to discount. I wonder if the family is aware of BE. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or Canadian. Interactive Map. If he visited Quebec then he could have visited one of the First Nation Reserves. You can see there are two right near the border. On in NY State and one near Vermont. It's too bad the isotope map doesn't extend into Canada.

http://fnpim-cippn.aandc-aadnc.gc.ca/index-eng.html

In my research today, have added Native Reservations to the map.. I did throw in a couple of reservations in Quebec just over the boarder. However in all honesty it is the same tribe Abenaki that originally existed in NH/VT

The Presser said they ruled out Canada. However a question was posed if they could have traveled there. The response was yes they could have went on a trip there however as far as being from there or living a long period of time there the answer was no.

Recall this all from memory .....

There is a yellow spot area long the NH/VT state line there are no reservations however there are native tribes that exist Abenaki.

... I have been feeling Robert Evans is also Robert Rasmussen I wonder If the Rasmussen family ever saw his photo..

I'm still on board with Rasmussen being BE, the eye shape and nose make me unable to discount. I wonder if the family is aware of BE. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comments: There are many directions to go in unearthing data on Robert Evans. Since the FBI is involved and murders are a high priority and serial killers probably go to the top of the list. But....in the years Robert was in prison, can it be searched as to how many phone calls he received or made and to whom, who came to visit, and did he get any letters? Also, since he was an indigent, did he collect food stamps, etc? And there is also possible research involving birth certificates.
I just searched the Intelius search engine, put in Lawrence Vanner, included all states, and two cities came up. Richmond, CA, and San Pablo, California. Richmond is where he killed Eunsoon Jun, the San Pablo looks like a legitimate place he also lived, so I think San Pablo should be listed as a probable place he lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove