NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there any information about Jun being bound with tape? I'm wondering if that's something he did with all of his victims.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The article said he was fingerprinted. May be a stupid question, but why didn't his fingerprints lead back to his crimes in NH? He was arrested in NH, wouldn't his fingerprints have been in the database under Robert Evans?

The article said he was fingerprinted. May be a stupid question, but why didn't his fingerprints lead back to his crimes in NH? He was arrested in NH, wouldn't his fingerprints have been in the database under Robert Evans?

Have been wondering the same thing myself, back to the arrest and murder of jun, the arrest that put him jail for 2 years, to the 1988 auto theft arrest .. To the 1985 dui arrest ...

Not once did the fingerprints come up for RE

Understand the technology back in the early 80's was not as advanced ... However within the 20 years time one would believe it would have caught up

Anywho hope it is an eye opener

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Huh. Do you think maybe? The guy on the left is Evan Allan Snider, missing since October 22, 1976 from Long Beach, California. Date of birth 1942. I got to thinking that with using both Evans and Evanstown, maybe that meant that Evan or Evans really was part of his real name, chosen because he could remember it.

bob evans and evan snider large.png

Huh. Do you think maybe? The guy on the left is Evan Allan Snider, missing since October 22, 1976 from Long Beach, California. Date of birth 1942. I got to thinking that with using both Evans and Evanstown, maybe that meant that Evan or Evans really was part of his real name, chosen because he could remember it.

View attachment 109960

See the similarities .....

Evan had hazel eyes were as RE had blue

See the similarities .....

Evan had hazel eyes were as RE had blue

Blue and hazel can be a matter of lighting. My youngest can look gray, green, brown, blue, even almost orange. Evans' don't look blue in that photo.

Blue and hazel can be a matter of lighting. My youngest can look gray, green, brown, blue, even almost orange. Evans' don't look blue in that photo.

True his eyes could pass for gray, green or blue in the photo

IMG_0650.jpg

Was there any information about Jun being bound with tape? I'm wondering if that's something he did with all of his victims.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Recall the mention of electrical cords, an ax, saw .. kitty litter and a green liquid deodorizer

Evans was out of his Flipp'n mind to be this horrific ....... Of a murder

Very interesting stuff from the latest Forensic Magazine. Apparently he had been living at the same address "behind a store" in San Pablo from 1990-2000. The Sheriff's Dept knew where he was working during that period but Gruenheid isn't saying where. Sounds like he was laying pretty low during that period.

The reference to calling the therapist in Eugene Or is real interesting. My guess is that lead, along with his former employer is being followed up on so the information is being withheld.

The unusual accent that Gruenheit, herself from the East Coast, did not recognize is something that must be pursued. I recall some reference to a report that Evans spoke a foreign language. Hopefully that angle was followed up on. He may not have been from the US. (I would assume that people would recognize French and a French accent). A lot of people from non- English speaking countries who have lived in the US a long time pretty much lose their accent but don't quite pick up all the nuances of speech in that region so they sound like they have a regional accent rather than a foreign one. I would have thought that Denise's parents or his NH co- workers would have noticed.

Incidentally, Jun lived in the Richmond View neighborhood which is middle class unincorporated enclave next to the City Of Richmond. That is why it is served by the Contra Costa Sheriffs Dept. Richmond is a very irregularly shaped city that pretty much surrounds the City of San Pablo, which is a rather seedy, lower income area that is only a mile or so from Richmond.

The body found in the refrigerator was found about 50 miles from San Pablo.

Evan Allen Snider had brown eyes while Evans had blue. Otherwise they do look alike.

Wonder if he could have been from way up north in Maine. Distinctive accent and in the 60's and 70's most schools were bilingual. Manchester area also has a large Acadian population.

My ex had eyes like that. He called them blue, but there were times they were green, gray or hazel, depending on the lighting. I've seen them turn every color but brown.

My ex had eyes like that. He called them blue, but there were times they were green, gray or hazel, depending on the lighting. I've seen them turn every color but brown.

Lol .. Thought my BF eyes was blue for a long time .... Said i love your blue eyes .... He said I guess you really have 't noticed but my eyes are green ..oopppss

Kemo its possible may have had been taught French ... I know in SouthWest Louisiana the old acadian French is taught at home and in some elementary schools, my ex's-GM spoke it fluently. Old Acadian French is a bit different than the French thats spoken today

Anywho ... In all the accent is distinct he could very well have been taught this at home somewhere on the East Coast.

The note of an accent has definitely given a new thought prospective.

Your right DB's family did not make any mention, maybe due the fact Evans sounded like them ... So still leads to the thought was Evans from the New England area ?

Wonder what it was that caught her ear, the word usage, the tone.. What exactly is speaking in singy...song... Going to youtube and find someone from upper new england to listen too

If Evans' family was actually norwegian, then the 'sing song' type of accent does make a lot of sense. There are many families of norwegian descent in Minnesota and the midwest. I knew a few people when I lived in Colorado that were Minnesotan transplants. They have very specific ways of pronouncing certain words and if you watch the movie or TV show Fargo and you will hear the 'sing song' accent.

I think I missed something. Where did the sing-song accent come from?

I think I missed something. Where did the sing-song accent come from?
The link in post #934. It's a description used by the Contra Costa sheriff's deputy who arrested him for Jun's murder.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thanks guys :)

Article confirms his eyes were blue, so Evan Snider is likely out. Unless his eyes were more blue than reported. That timeline and appearance being so close still bugs me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk