NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think the reason he kept her that long is because his current alias he constructed was a father, a way to throw off investigation; a mourning widow single father seems more harmless than a creepy drifter. And I think he used children for sympathy in times where money was low and also as a way to meet people.

I tend to believe that he kept her because her mother had not been gone all that long. I find it very hard to fathom that he would have taken care of her all by himself for more than a few months.

Was doing some research, has anyone see Denise's full name ?

Namus Full Name:
Denise D Beaudin, would like to know what her middle name is

Namus Circumstances:
Assume that Goffstown is where the Thanksgiving family took place, why was it stated Goffstown and not Manchester?
Denise Beaudin was 23 when she went missing from her home in Goffstown, New Hampshire, in 1981.

Research from last night:

Alias's & Locations:

Pre 1977-
UNKNOWN ALIAS

1977-1981
Robert "Bob" T. Evans
Residence: 925 Hayward St.
Employment:
  • Waumbec Mill, Commericial St, Manchester, NH
  • Bear Brooks State Park, Deerfield Rd, Allenstown, NH
Places we know he's been nearby:
Allenstown, Merrimack County, NH (Bear Brook State Park)
Goffstown, Hillsbourgh County, NH (visited Denise's family for Thanksgiving)
NOTES:
  • 1980- Lists a spouse named "Elizabeth" in February (arrested for bad check from Dec 1979) and May (arrested for stealing electricity), no mention of a wife after October (arrested for diverting electric current)
  • December 1981-Left Manchester with girlfriend Denise Beaudin and her 6 month old

1982-1983
UNKNOWN ALIAS
NOTES:
  • It is believed this is the time frame where Denise was killed, he resurfaces without her in 1984/5.

1984-1985
Curtis Mayo Kimball
Location: Los Alamito, Cypress, (some list Anaheim), all in Orange County, CA
Employment:
Electric company in Los Alamito, CA in March 1984
NOTES:
  • May 1985-Gets arrested in Cypress, CA for DUI, Denise's Daughter "Lisa" was with him

UNKNOWN ALIAS

Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen
Residence: Holiday Host RV Park
Employment:
Holiday Host RV Park, Scotts Valley, CA
NOTES:
  • June 1986- Evans abandons "Lisa" with a family at the RV park

UNKNOWN ALIAS
Location: Unknown, possibly CA or Preston, Franklin County, ID
NOTES:
  • Evans is later charged with vehicle theft for a stolen vehicle from Preston, ID which puts him there

1988-1990
Gerald "Gerry" Mockerman
NOTES:
  • November 1988- Evans was arrested for for vehicle theft, the vehicle was stolen from Preston, Idaho
  • March 1989- Evans is arrested as Gerry Mockerman on warrants out of Santa Cruz for child abandonment of "Lisa", sentenced to years in prison
  • October 1990- Evans serves 18 months of his 3 year sentence and is paroled

October 1990-July 2001
UNKNOWN ALIAS
NOTES:
  • Thought to have more victims in this time frame

August 2001- December 2010
Lawrence William Vanner
Employment:
Odd jobs
NOTES:
  • August 2001- unoffically marries girlfriend Eusoon Jun in a backyard wedding
  • September 2002- Juns body is found in a crawl space under their house. Evans Curtis Mayo Kimball is revealed to be a match to his fingerprints
  • November 2002- Evans is arrested for her murder under his Kimball alias
  • June 2003- convicted of Jun's murder
  • December 2010- Evans dies of natural causes in prison, age unknown. He is buried under his Curtis Mayo Kimball alias.

Texas Connection

Evans told people he had been in these following counties during the 70's/80's:
  • Travis County- Austin
  • Nueces County- Corpus Christi
  • Harris County- Houston, Pasadena
  • Dallas County- Dallas
  • Matagorda County, Bay City, Palacias

He had called two RV parks in Austin, Texas around 1986:
  • Austin Lone Star RV Resort
  • Pecan Grove RV Park
NOTE: They are 17 mins apart from each other

He told people he worked at these companies in Texas:
1970's- Brown and Root - Houston, TX- Electrician
1970's- Bay City Electric & Air Conditioning- Bay City, TX- Instrument Repairman
NOTES: Located on Nichols Ave in Bay City. Another location is in CA.​
1970's/80's- Big Three Industries- Houston, TX- Installation Mechanic
NOTES:I found through searches it may have been a family business and also may no longer be active. Could be located on West 11th or West 12th St in Houston​

Possible Mother of Middle Child:
This is just if she was from TX, which is anecdote, but was searching in TX because of Evan's telling people Denise had died in TX.

Both victims locations were in towns on the outside of Houston, where Evans claimed to have worked at two different companies, which leaves me to believe he was there for a longer time.

Maybe the reasons the daughter's isotopes don't match is because they were visiting there? Maybe Evans worked away from home at the time making it easier for him to live double lives? Would the isotopes on the girl also include where she was in utero? Maybe he did the same thing as he did with Denise, meeting her elsewhere and bringing her (assumingly) to Texas?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1210uftx.html
  • She died in June 1980 (Last mention of wife "Elizabeth" was in May 1980)
  • Was found in Chambers County, TX (less than an hour from Houston TX where Evans claimed to have worked)
  • Died from car accident (Evans told people "Lisa's" mom died from a car accident in TX, could he have been talking about his daughter's mother?)
  • She was 20-30 years old. (around the same age of Denise and the oldest Allenstown victim)
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/543uftx.html
  • She died sometime from 1976-1980 (Evans has said he was in TX during the 1970's)
  • Was found in Grimes County in OCT 1981 (a little over an hour from Houston where Evans said he has worked)
  • Died of blunt force trauma (Evan's MO)
  • Body was found in plastic (Allenstown victims were as well)
  • Her body is though to have been placed somewhere for a while (years) before she was dumped (Evans hide Jun's body under his house after he killed her, and it is theorized he may have done this with the Allenstown victims after they found evidence of damage in the basement at his residence at 925 Hayward St)
  • She was a bit younger than the others at ages 13-19 though

Alias's & Locations:
Pre 1977-
UNKNOWN ALIAS

1977-1981-
Robert "Bob" T. Evans

Residence: 925 Hayward St.
Employment:
  • Waumbec Mill, Commericial St, Manchester, NH
  • Bear Brooks State Park, Deerfield Rd, Allenstown, NH
Places we know he's been nearby:
Allenstown, Merrimack County, NH (Bear Brook State Park)
Goffstown, Hillsbourgh County, NH (visited Denise's family for Thanksgiving)
NOTES:
  • 1980- Lists a spouse named "Elizabeth" in February (arrested for bad check from Dec 1979) and May (arrested for stealing electricity), no mention of a wife after October (arrested for diverting electric current)
  • December 1981-Left Manchester in with girlfriend Denise Beaudin and her 6 month old

1982-1983
UNKNOWN ALIAS
NOTES:
  • It is believed this is the time frame where Denise was killed, he resurfaces without her in 1984/5.

1984-1985
Curtis Mayo Kimball
Location: Los Alamito, Cypress, (some list Anaheim), all in Orange County, CA
Employment:
Electric company in Los Alamito, CA in March 1984
NOTES:
  • May 1985-Gets arrested in Cypress, CA for DUI, Denise's Daughter "Lisa" was with him

UNKNOWN ALIAS

Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen
Residence: Holiday Host RV Park
Employment:
Holiday Host RV Park, Scotts Valley, CA
NOTES:
  • June 1986- Evans abandons "Lisa" with a family at the RV park

UNKNOWN ALIAS
Location: Unknown, possibly CA or Preston, Franklin County, ID
NOTES:
  • Evans is later charged with vehicle theft for a stolen vehicle from Preston, ID which puts him there

1988-1990
Gerald "Gerry" Mockerman
NOTES:
  • November 1988- Evans was arrested for for vehicle theft, the vehicle was stolen from Preston, Idaho
  • March 1989- Evans is arrested as Gerry Mockerman on warrants out of Santa Cruz for child abandonment of "Lisa", sentenced to years in prison
  • October 1990- Evans serves 18 months of his 3 year sentence and is paroled

October 1990-July 2001
UNKNOWN ALIAS
NOTES:
  • Thought to have more victims in this time frame

Lawrence William Vanner
Employment:
Odd jobs
NOTES:
  • September 2002- Juns body is found in a crawl space under their house. Evans Curtis Mayo Kimball is revealed to be a match to his fingerprints
  • December 2010- Evans dies of natural causes in prison, age unknown. He is buried under his Curtis Mayo Kimball alias.

Texas Connection

Evans told people he had been in these following counties during the 70's/80's:
  • Travis County- Austin
  • Nueces County- Corpus Christi
  • Harris County- Houston, Pasadena
  • Dallas County- Dallas
  • Matagorda County, Bay City, Palacias

He had called two RV parks in Austin, Texas around 1986:
  • Austin Lone Star RV Resort
  • Pecan Grove RV Park
NOTE: They are 17 mins apart from each other

He told people he worked at these companies in Texas:
1970's- Brown and Root - Houston, TX- Electrician
1970's- Bay City Electric & Air Conditioning- Bay City, TX- Instrument Repairman
NOTES: Located on Nichols Ave in Bay City. Another location is in CA.
1970's/80's- Big Three Industries- Houston, TX- Installation Mechanic
NOTES: I found through searches it may have been a family business and also may no longer be active
Could be located on West 11th or West 12th St in Houston.

Possible Mother of Middle Child:
This is just if she was from TX, which is anecdote, but was searching in TX because of Evan's telling people Denise had died in TX.

Both victims locations were in towns on the outside of Houston, where Evans claimed to have worked at two different companies, which leaves me to believe he was there for a longer time.

Maybe the reasons the daughters isotopes don't match is because they were visiting there? Would the isotopes on the girl also include where she was in utero? Maybe he did the same thing as he did with Denise, meeting her elsewhere and bringing her (unassumingly) to Texas?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1210uftx.html
  • She died in June 1980 in Chambers County, TX (Last mention of wife "Elizabeth" was in May, and less than an hour from Houston TX where Evans claimed to have worked)
  • Died from car accident (Evans told people "Lisa's" mom died from a car accident in TX, could he have been talking about his daughter's mother?)
  • She was 20-30 years old. (around the same age of Denise and the oldest Allenstown victim)
  • She died sometime from 1976-1980 (Evans has said he was in TX during the 1970's)
  • Was found in Grimes County in OCT 1981 (a little over an hour from Houston where Evans said he has worked)
  • Her body is though to have been placed somewhere for a while (years) before she was dumped (Evans hide Jun's body under his house after he killed her, and it is theorized he may have done this with the Allenstown victims after they found evidence of damage in the basement at his residence at 925 Hayward St)

Interesting ..

For what it's worth, that photo of pregnant Denise with "Bob Evans" (beer in hand), looks to be spliced together to me. Just a worthless observation is all I have to offer at this time, so baffled am I.

This victim had blunt force trauma, and was also bound with electrical tape. She was stuffed in a refrigerator that was dumped in an irrigation ditch. This sounds like a possible victim of Evans. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/320ufca.html

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

For what it's worth, that photo of pregnant Denise with "Bob Evans" (beer in hand), looks to be spliced together to me. Just a worthless observation is all I have to offer at this time, so baffled am I.

You are correct. They are actually two different photos from the same party. Sorry, I did not think of leaving a space in between to make it more clear.

Was doing some research, has anyone see Denise's full name ?

Namus Full Name:
Denise D Beaudin, would like to know what her middle name is

Namus Circumstances:
Assume that Goffstown is where the Thanksgiving family took place, why was it stated Goffstown and not Manchester?
Denise Beaudin was 23 when she went missing from her home in Goffstown, New Hampshire, in 1981.

Very good eye, both information. Perhaps D for Dawn as her daughter, but it would floor me if it is D for Donna.

Some observations: My list of Robert's wives/girlfriends: Elizabeth Evans, Denise LaPorte, Donna LaPorte, Donna Walter, Denise Beaudin,and Eunsoon Jun. Is he calling the woman Denise Laporte, even though she was actually Denise Beaudin? This may have been brought up earlier. If so, Donna would probably be another of the missing wives, or as someone said, maybe Denise' middle name was Donna.
When the search warrant was issued for Eunsoon Jun, was Robert Adams/Lawrence Vanner arrested right away, or was he in a position to flee, but he chose not to? Maybe he thought they will never find her.
When he had the choice to plead not guilty or guilty, why did he ignore his council and plead guilty? Did he figure, what's the use in fighting, or did he figure a trial would produce a lot of publicity and others victim's relatives would come out of the woodwork?
Another interesting finding: I use the https://nuwber.com site for research to find people's locations. When Curtis Kimball is typed in, a bunch of Curtis Kimballs come up and if one scrolls down a Curtis Mayo Kimball comes up that lived in Oxford, GA, Covington, GA, Conyers GA, and Stockbridge, GA. His relatives are Margie Kimball, Michael Lee Kimbrell, and a Curtis Wilcox. In my research, I wondered if Curtis Mayo Kimball (Robert Evans), might have lived in Utah. Were there any possible suspected serial killings in Utah? In 1974 and 1975 there were two females that turned up missing (two names together on NAMUS), named Susan Curtis and Nancy Wilcox. Putting the last names together that would be Curtis Wilcox (listed as one of his relatives above). It would be interesting if Robert Mayo Kimball had used an alias Curtis Wilcox to remember two of his victims, and if he were listing Denise and Donna Laporte in a similar way to remember Donna somebody, and Denise Beaudin.

New Hampshire investigators have obviously found someone who knew both "Robert" and Denise in 1981; he attended a barbecue or something with them and took their pictures. From the way they are dressed, the weather was warm. It is doubtful this would have been earlier than May. Denise looks like she has a few months to go. Lisa was probably born late summer 1981.

San Bernardino authorities took custody of her August 1986; she would have just turned five. At that age she would be able to tell them about her mother unless she " Vanished" when she was very young. It haven't had kids that age in a while but I would guess she remember going back to age 3. (Anyone have a better guess). That would be about the time he is known to have arrived in California. I'm willing to bet he brought Lisa but not Denise with him.

In 1981, there was a recession but, due to high oil prices, there was a boom going on in Texas. For a down on his luck, skilled workman, Texas, particularly the Houston area, was the place to go. By the end of the decade, there was a "bust", but in 1984, things were still going strong in Texas but California was just beginning to emerge from the recession.

On the other hand, Southern California was a popular destination to "start over" for folks who were displaced by the downturn in the East. He would have fit in without generating a lot of questions. Still, the LA area was an expensive place to live and it would have taken a lot of money to get settled and find a job and such; particularly with a 3 year old child. I suspect he knew someone who helped him. Find co-workers of his in Artesia. Someone remembers something.

The Isotope ratio of the middle child doesn't match anywhere in Texas or any population center in California but most of the drinking water in the La Metro Area in the 1970's came from either the Colorado River or the Owens Valley of Eastern California. Has anyone considered this. Could the middle Child have come from Southern Calif.

There is a very good chance that Our Guy was in Texas 82-84 and Denise may be buried there but It is unlikely that we will find any leads to his real identity. Somewhere, he did live his life before he began playing the identity game. It may have been where the middle child was born.

Some observations: My list of Robert's wives/girlfriends: Elizabeth Evans, Denise LaPorte, Donna LaPorte, Donna Walter, Denise Beaudin,and Eunsoon Jun. Is he calling the woman Denise Laporte, even though she was actually Denise Beaudin? This may have been brought up earlier. If so, Donna would probably be another of the missing wives, or as someone said, maybe Denise' middle name was Donna.
When the search warrant was issued for Eunsoon Jun, was Robert Adams/Lawrence Vanner arrested right away, or was he in a position to flee, but he chose not to? Maybe he thought they will never find her.
When he had the choice to plead not guilty or guilty, why did he ignore his council and plead guilty? Did he figure, what's the use in fighting, or did he figure a trial would produce a lot of publicity and others victim's relatives would come out of the woodwork?
Another interesting finding: I use the https://nuwber.com site for research to find people's locations. When Curtis Kimball is typed in, a bunch of Curtis Kimballs come up and if one scrolls down a Curtis Mayo Kimball comes up that lived in Oxford, GA, Covington, GA, Conyers GA, and Stockbridge, GA. His relatives are Margie Kimball, Michael Lee Kimbrell, and a Curtis Wilcox. In my research, I wondered if Curtis Mayo Kimball (Robert Evans), might have lived in Utah. Were there any possible suspected serial killings in Utah? In 1974 and 1975 there were two females that turned up missing (two names together on NAMUS), named Susan Curtis and Nancy Wilcox. Putting the last names together that would be Curtis Wilcox (listed as one of his relatives above). It would be interesting if Robert Mayo Kimball had used an alias Curtis Wilcox to remember two of his victims, and if he were listing Denise and Donna Laporte in a similar way to remember Donna somebody, and Denise Beaudin.

I wondered also if Denise Laporte could be Denise Beaudin. Could Donna LaPorte be Dawn Beaudin, the daughter?????

According to previously posted news articles, Dawn/Lisa was 6 months old when they vanished.
That would put her birthday sometime in May/early June, depending on if investigators are basing her age off of the last time the family saw the three of them or when they discovered them gone in December. This picture couldn't have been taken in the summer of 1981 if she is indeed pregnant in that barbecue picture. It would have had to have been taken late spring, and she'd have to be on the verge of popping in order for her to have been pregnant when this was taken. That's why I think it may have been taken recently postpartum.
Not all of us shrank back to our pre-pregnancy weight quickly after delivery, heavy sigh.

This victim had blunt force trauma, and was also bound with electrical tape. She was stuffed in a refrigerator that was dumped in an irrigation ditch. This sounds like a possible victim of Evans. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/320ufca.html

If this is a victim of Evans, it does have a detailed description of where the Electrician's tape came from as well as other contents included in the fridge. It could account for his location during those unknown years.

I think he killed Denise before he left. Just a hunch, but I think he killed her and had to flee. I also think Denise Beaudin and Donna Laporte are the same person, I think he changed his name and her name, just like he changed Dawn's name to Lisa. My guess is, it's been so long for Lisa that she most likely doesn't remember much from those early days, which might be a blessing considering what may have been going on. It's possible BE was incarcerated during the years before 1977, or that he was in the armed forces. Seems like someone would have remembered him from school or something, unless he was from outside the country? Just covering all the bases. His biological child does look Alaskan, maybe he was from up that way? He might have other children too, but just took her and killed the rest of his family. Wish we had some front on pics of him from when he was younger, the pic at the party he's turned away so it's hard to see his face.

Lawrence William Vanner
Employment:
Odd jobs
NOTES:

May I ask where this information came from? Just curious as I see this version of Jun Eunsoon death first time. All the sources I checked stated that she was buried in basement of her house (not under it) covered with cat litter. I have double checked now 2017 press conference, it states the same - (sorry for the caps, that's how LE transcript appears)
EUNSOON JUN WAS BURIED IN THE BASEMENT OF THE HOME THEY SHARED IN KITTY LITTER

I just want to make it clear that this was NOT theorized by LE! It was just my own humble thought while watching conference and the way LE presented details, that Allenstown victims could have been buried in basement of his house first. It is just my thought, not really theory and not fact at this point and as far as I am aware nobody else "theorized" the same, not on this thread. (I have not read Allenstown victims thread yet). I do believe due to the facts presented by LE that it could be possibility. Apologies if this was not clear in my post.

FWIW, Al Ka
I think they were looking for Denise in the basement, however, you bring up a good point.
He could have stored those barrels in the basement for years, instead, and then dumped them right before they left town.

Some pictures for better visualization how he appears and changes over the years

Picture of Denise Beaudin and Robert Evans at party 1981 (spring?)
She is few month pregnant and wears glasses? He appears thin and tall, with high forehead, a bit of balding already and no beard at the time
AllenstownMurder-cm-012717-ph07
AllenstownMurder-cm-012717-ph08

http://www.concordmonitor.com/NH-Authorities-link-5-killings-from-1980s-to-dead-inmate-7722628

1st Photo - May 1985 - arrest photo in Cypress CA for car crash with Lisa (Curtis Mayo Kimball)

Jan - Jun 1986 - living in Scotts Valley CA as Gordon Jensen until he dumps Lisa in June
2nd Photo - 1986 newspaper appeal to find Gordon Curtis Jenson for abuse and abandonment of Lisa

Nov 1988 - arrest in San Luis Obispo CA as Gerry Mockerman

3rd photo - Nov 2002 arrest (his last) as Lawrence William Vanner for murder of Eunsoon Jun in Richmond, Contra Costa CA
attachment.php

http://www.forensicmag.com/news/201...lprit-four-new-hampshire-barrel-bodies-others

1st Nov 1990 - 2 Parole photos in CA (arrested in March 1989 in Santa Cruz CA for abandonment of Lisa)
attachment.php
AllenstownMurder-cm-012717-ph06

http://www.concordmonitor.com/NH-Authorities-link-5-killings-from-1980s-to-dead-inmate-7722628

Interestingly all the arrest and photos above are from California only, and were linked to each other by fingertips. Perhaps comparison across the border lines might be more complicated.

It would be really helpful to locate mugshots of his 2-3 arrest from 1980 in NH as it should resemble a lot how he looked few years prior to that.

I believe he may have spent time in CA prior to the party photo.

He is wearing a Disneyland shirt. I don't think it was very common to be able to get that shirt outside of the parks back then and less so on the east coast. I'd think, if anything, one might be able to get a Disney World, or more likely Magic Kingdom, shirt as Epcot did not open until '82. (I could be wrong. I grew up in SoCA, so many people had Disney shirts there. I would think it was much harder to get one unless one visited the park).

According to previously posted news articles, Dawn/Lisa was 6 months old when they vanished.
That would put her birthday sometime in May/early June, depending on if investigators are basing her age off of the last time the family saw the three of them or when they discovered them gone in December. This picture couldn't have been taken in the summer of 1981 if she is indeed pregnant in that barbecue picture. It would have had to have been taken late spring, and she'd have to be on the verge of popping in order for her to have been pregnant when this was taken. That's why I think it may have been taken recently postpartum.
Not all of us shrank back to our pre-pregnancy weight quickly after delivery, heavy sigh.

Interesting thought Alleykins.

LE stated that there was date on photograph but believe this to be date of development of photos and not when they were taken. Date they mentioned stamped on photo was summer 1981 (I think they mentioned August, but not sure now) so recent postpartum as per this date is possibility.

Hmm if considering May, June, July Denise would be much much bigger and spring (March, April) as suggested by LE, would not be there still snow around there and on the photo? Wow, recent postpartum sounds to me as ONLY possibility. They could be actually celebrating Dawn/Lisa birth there.

Way to go Alleykins. No pun intended, but I don't think LE boys thought about postpartum possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01