NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow is melting quickly in the area, and heavy rain with temperatures in the 40's is expected Thursday afternoon.

Rain ..... Spring is coming .. April showers brings May flowers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Cellar had a Cement floor,, the Mobile home that was placed near the store was White and Gold and was there when the original owners of the store we there, they lived in the Home.

AThousandYearswide... Would greatly appreciate if you would post the timeline you had created. [emoji4].

Think it would refresh the thread from what we discussed in thread # 1 and also # 2

Of course! I'll have to do some digging to find it. I did find one for his alias's for now, and it might be the one you're talking about, but I remember making a few. I'll find the timeline and also make an updated one later.

Alias's & Locations:

Pre 1977-
UNKNOWN ALIAS

1977-1981
Robert "Bob" T. Evans
Residence: 925 Hayward St.
Employment:
Waumbec Mill, Commericial St, Manchester, NH
Bear Brooks State Park, Deerfield Rd, Allenstown, NH

Places we know he's been nearby:
Allenstown, Merrimack County, NH (Bear Brook State Park)
Goffstown, Hillsbourgh County, NH (visited Denise's family for Thanksgiving)
NOTES:
1980- Lists a spouse named "Elizabeth" in February (arrested for bad check from Dec 1979) and May (arrested for stealing electricity), no mention of a wife after October (arrested for diverting electric current)
December 1981-Left Manchester with girlfriend Denise Beaudin and her 6 month old

1982-1983
UNKNOWN ALIAS
NOTES:
It is believed this is the time frame where Denise was killed, he resurfaces without her in 1984/5.

1984-1985
Curtis Mayo Kimball
Location: Los Alamito, Cypress, (some list Anaheim), all in Orange County, CA
Employment:
Electric company in Los Alamito, CA in March 1984
NOTES:
May 1985-Gets arrested in Cypress, CA for DUI, Denise's Daughter "Lisa" was with him

UNKNOWN ALIAS

Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen
Residence: Holiday Host RV Park
Employment:
Holiday Host RV Park, Scotts Valley, CA
NOTES:
June 1986- Evans abandons "Lisa" with a family at the RV park

UNKNOWN ALIAS
Location: Unknown, possibly CA or Preston, Franklin County, ID
NOTES:
Evans is later charged with vehicle theft for a stolen vehicle from Preston, ID which puts him there

1988-1990
Gerald "Gerry" Mockerman
NOTES:
November 1988- Evans was arrested for for vehicle theft, the vehicle was stolen from Preston, Idaho
March 1989- Evans is arrested as Gerry Mockerman on warrants out of Santa Cruz for child abandonment of "Lisa", sentenced to years in prison
October 1990- Evans serves 18 months of his 3 year sentence and is paroled

October 1990-July 2001 (Need to update later)
UNKNOWN ALIAS
NOTES:
Thought to have more victims in this time frame

August 2001- December 2010
Lawrence William Vanner
Employment:
Odd jobs
NOTES:
August 2001- unoffically marries girlfriend Eusoon Jun in a backyard wedding
September 2002- Juns body is found in a crawl space under their house. Evans Curtis Mayo Kimball is revealed to be a match to his fingerprints
November 2002- Evans is arrested for her murder under his Kimball alias
June 2003- convicted of Jun's murder
December 2010- Evans dies of natural causes in prison, age unknown. He is buried under his Curtis Mayo Kimball alias.

Texas Connection

Evans told people he had been in these following counties during the 70's/80's:
Travis County- Austin
Nueces County- Corpus Christi
Harris County- Houston, Pasadena
Dallas County- Dallas
Matagorda County, Bay City, Palacias

He had called two RV parks in Austin, Texas around 1986:
Austin Lone Star RV Resort
Pecan Grove RV Park
NOTE: They are 17 mins apart from each other

He told people he worked at these companies in Texas:
1970's- Brown and Root - Houston, TX- Electrician
1970's- Bay City Electric & Air Conditioning- Bay City, TX- Instrument Repairman
NOTES: Located on Nichols Ave in Bay City. Another location is in CA.
1970's/80's- Big Three Industries- Houston, TX- Installation Mechanic
NOTES:I found through searches it may have been a family business and also may no longer be active. Could be located on West 11th or West 12th St in Houston

Possible Mother of Middle Child (or other victims) :
This is just if she was from TX, which is anecdote, but was searching in TX because of Evan's telling people Denise had died in TX.

Both victims locations were in towns on the outside of Houston, where Evans claimed to have worked at two different companies, which leaves me to believe he was there for a longer time.

Maybe the reasons the daughter's isotopes don't match is because they were visiting there? Maybe Evans worked away from home at the time making it easier for him to live double lives? Would the isotopes on the girl also include where she was in utero? Maybe he did the same thing as he did with Denise, meeting her elsewhere and bringing her (assumingly) to Texas?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1210uftx.html
She died in June 1980 (Last mention of wife "Elizabeth" was in May 1980)
Was found in Chambers County, TX (less than an hour from Houston TX where Evans claimed to have worked)
Died from car accident (Evans told people "Lisa's" mom died from a car accident in TX, could he have been talking about his daughter's mother?)
She was 20-30 years old. (around the same age of Denise and the oldest Allenstown victim)

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/543uftx.html
She died sometime from 1976-1980 (Evans has said he was in TX during the 1970's)
Was found in Grimes County in OCT 1981 (a little over an hour from Houston where Evans said he has worked)
Died of blunt force trauma (Evan's MO)
Body was found in plastic (Allenstown victims were as well)
Her body is though to have been placed somewhere for a while (years) before she was dumped (Evans hide Jun's body in a dirt basement after he killed her, and it could be a possibility he may have done this with the Allenstown victims after they found evidence of damage in the basement at his residence at 925 Hayward St)
She was a bit younger than the others at ages 13-19 though

I hope someone can understand what I am asking in case I start rambling. If they can test the remains and determine what part of the country they lived in before death, could they do something like that to him to see if he was in other parts of the country? also, how many times can DNA be collected from remains? Or is it just once and then put on a card. Trying very hard to picture CSI/Law and Order...lol

RE has been cremated, the testing for isotopes on him is impossible now. I'm sure DNA can be extracted as many times as needed on bone and human remains. DNA and isotopes have been completed on the A4 I doubt they will be done again possibly for comparison on a potential match to another person.

Ya know never thought about it until now, wonder if LE has considered isotope testing on D/L. Unsure if would be plausible as that I do not know off hand how far back in years it accounts for.

With this case being 30 years old isotopes of D/L may not provide much other than the last 7-10 years. In which were looking for the absent years between 1981-1986

Unless she retained one of her baby teeth as a child..believe isotope testing could be possible

I hope someone can understand what I am asking in case I start rambling. If they can test the remains and determine what part of the country they lived in before death, could they do something like that to him to see if he was in other parts of the country? also, how many times can DNA be collected from remains? Or is it just once and then put on a card. Trying very hard to picture CSI/Law and Order...lol
Both DNA and isotype are so complex�� but my understanding of isotype,is that it tests diff things such as ecology and dietary to determine what region a person could be from ...but we know RE had been in CA for probably at least a decade before his death ...after all that time,wouldn't it just show up CA?and DNA ...i think you only need one sample ,and can draw from that.i think.someone correct me if I'm wrong��

also just wondering has anyone ever found any info on this.. I have looked but have found nothing... Like what he was arrested for and do they have a mugshot and what was the name he gave then and what year.. this info on him in Georgia is soooo vague...ugh

Greensboro, GA -Possibly arrested under another alias name here.
https://www.doj.nh.gov/media-center...cuments/20170126-allenstown-suspect-names.pdf
This is some of the info I have requested ,and still waiting

I just can't beleive that there is no family of his that sees this story on the news and does not come forward and say HEY that there is my uncle...son...cousin.

I just can't beleive that there is no family of his that sees this story on the news and does not come forward and say HEY that there is my uncle...son...cousin.

I've wondered that, too, but considered perhaps they may be reluctant because RE is a serial killer, or perhaps they refuse to believe that one could be their long lost family member.

I've wondered that, too, but considered perhaps they may be reluctant because RE is a serial killer, or perhaps they refuse to believe that one could be their long lost family member.

I'm going to go with they probably haven't seen it , if not for this thread I would have never known.

I'm going to go with they probably haven't seen it , if not for this thread I would have never known.
And also,years aren't our friend here...any family or friends are aging or dying rapidly.but still,I agree.theres got to be someone here.i always thought this,would be a great story for like PEOPLE magazine in their crime section.

ooooooh Wow DaisyChains good call on this girl!!!!!... I wonder if she is the infamous Elizabeth? Super Good eye on this one wow! And she also has a similar look to Denise Beaudin...

thank you for the encouragement. I thought the same thing about she and Denise somewhat favoring each other. Do you think I should alert her family member via Facebook? She is not listed in Namus. Maybe also let Allenstown case managers in NH know as well as alert Namus?

Claire has 5 or so siblings I Believe. Maybe they remember what "Robert moon" looked like? Compared to RE

Seeing now that Robert Moon is still alive. Likely isn't connected to Evans as far as Claire is concerned. Probably won't send Claire in - in relation to RE. However will work on getting Claire into Namus!

I aked Ronda directly if the children were ever seen there and ehe said yes .but couldnt comment on it farther.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

oh no.. wait he is alive? oh and that really looked good!!!!.... now I was just thinking though.. isn't there a Curtis Mayo Kimball that is still alive too?.. and Robert Evans took that name..Could it be another situation like that?? and Moon was taken from a real person...

QUOTE=DaisyChains;13292569]Seeing now that Robert Moon is still alive. Likely isn't connected to Evans as far as Claire is concerned. Probably won't send Claire in - in relation to RE. However will work on getting Claire into Namus![/QUOTE]

I aked Ronda directly if the children were ever seen there and ehe said yes .but couldnt comment on it farther.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
you do realize that Ronda and her brother just do this on their own,they are in no way connected to LE,right?other than all of their hard work researching the case ,they aren't privy to anymore info than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot