NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Evans Timeline - 4/26/17

19XX – 19XX – Arizona
• Arizona, Phoenix - Lowell Elementary, Pre-K – 8th Grade (Unconfirmed)
High School District for Lowell would have been Central HS
Central High School established in 1957
• Arizona, Phoenix – North High School, 9th Grade – 12th Grade (Unconfirmed)
Established 1939

1967- 19XX - Arizona
• Arizona, Phoenix – DeVry Technical Institute (Unconfirmed)
DeVry opened Phoenix campus 1967 – 19xx; ten-year window
DeVry Technical Institute became DeVry Institute of Technology in 1967

19XX – 1977 – Identity and where about unknown (Estimated birth 1936 – 1952)

1977 – 1981 - New Hampshire
• New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) Employed
by Waumbec Mills and worked under a supervisor.
• New Hampshire, Allenstown - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) – Provided
electrical services to the Bear Brook Store. Also was allowed to dumped materials
from the Waumbec Mills on the property. The supervisor from the mill owned the
property behind the Bear Brook Store
• Manchester, New Hampshire – Denise Beaudin – Employment Demers Nursing
Home (Opened 6/78 – Closed 10/83) and Carol Cable was acquired by General
Cable in 1992. Denise was a graduate of Goffstown HS class of 1976. Noted Denise
moved around prior to ultimately settling in Manchester.
• Known to be driving a Volkswagen Van while residing in Manchester, NH (#745)

1980 - New Hampshire
• (January 9th)– New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44)
Was sent a certified letter at his Hayward address letter was signed for by an Elizabeth Evans
• (February) – New Hampshire, Manchester- Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44)
Arrested for worthless checks; listed spouse as Elizabeth. Referenced having a 2 years
old and a 6 Month old
• (June) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) -
Arrested for Electrical Power Theft (Diverting Power); listed spouse as Elizabeth
• (October) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44)
- Arrested for Electrical Power theft (Diverting Power); no spouse listed.

1981 - New Hampshire
• (Summer 1981) – Photograph taken at BBQ; note Evans wearing Disneyland
Ragland T-Shirt
• (November 26th) – New Hampshire, Goffstown - Denise D. Beaudin - Last seen
at a Thanksgiving gathering.
• (December 1st) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Family went to Hayward no one
was there and all personal items were gone place was empty.
• Spent time in Texas prior to arriving in So California
• GE Mockerman - ID stolen outside of Atlanta, GA in the early 1980's
• CM Kimball - Worked in Laporte,TX early 1980's however ID was not used by RE until 1984

1983 – New Hampshire
• (July) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Bear Brook Store burned down due to a
cooking fire

1984 – California
• (March – December) – California, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?). - Employed with an electrical company
• Anaheim- - In the company of D/L and a 6 month old girl (Witness; babysitter)

1985 – California
• (January – May) – California, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).
Employed with an electrical company
• (May 27th)– California, Cypress - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?). - Arrested
for DUI and child endangerment; was involved in hit and run of property with Lisa in the car.
According to authorities Kimball was married to a woman known as Donna who works in
Orange Co as a nurse and who may use the name Donna Walter. Investigators also received
information that Lisa may have a 2-3 year old sister. During the arrest Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?). called himself a “non-person”.
• Anaheim - In the company of D/L and a 6 month old girl (Witness; babysitter)
Possibly dating a woman had (2) children + D/L 6 Mth = (4) children
• (November 10th) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Adult female and oldest female
child found estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984).
• (*advertiser censored* – December) – California, Felton – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen - Residing
at Henry Cowell Campground prior to moving to the Holiday Host RV Park.

1986 – California
• (January – June) – California, Scotts Valley – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen -
Employed and was residing at Holiday Host RV Park
• (June-July) – California, Scotts Valley – Leave’s D/L with family for a (2-3) week
trial period (est. 6/13/86) family returned to Holiday Host July 4th weekend however
Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen was nowhere to be found. License plate of Jensen’s
truck was registered to a motel room in Texas Red Dodge pickup w/light colored camper
1965-1968 Only phone calls Jensen made from the RV Park were to people at other RV
Parks Austin Lone Star and Pecan Grove located south of Austin, TX. Fingerprints of
Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen had been sent to the Department of Justice for identification
and were matched to a Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).
Warrant information placed in NCIC, assume the information placed in the system was
under Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?) with an associated alias of Gordon Curtis
Jenson/Jensen. Neighbors later told police that Evans referred to the girl’s mother as
Denise Laporte and she died in Texas. He also told one person she had been in a car
accident. He told another she had been murdered after she “panicked” during a robbery.
He claimed to have met Denise LaPorte in Quebec, CA and married her in Roanoke, VA
In 1986 Evans wrote a brief autobiography that authorities later obtained; he was the
youngest of six kids, born to Norwegian American parents who abused him and refused
to allow him to attend school. Said he had run away from home at age of 14, joined the
military then moved to Canada where he met Denise Laporte. They married on Virginia,
had a daughter and that Denise died in 1983.
• (1986, Late) - Possible arrest in Georgia late June

1987 – Idaho
• Idaho, Preston – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman – Claimed to have worked on
a farm

1988 – California
• (November) – California, San Luis Obispo – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman
Arrested for a stolen vehicle from Preston, Idaho.
Being arrested for a stolen vehicle fingerprints would have been taken. Those
fingerprints would have been traced back to Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?)
with an alias of Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen. Why did LE not catch up with him at
arrest time?
• (September) – California, San Bernardino – Legal Notice
Donna Jenson
Denise La Port – aka
Donna La Port – aka
Gordon Curtis Jenson
Curtis Mayo Jenson – aka

1989 – California
• (March 1989)– California, Los Angeles - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?)
Arrested for DUI have not yet found the alias name he was using when he was arrested.
In all he was taken in to custody booked and charged for warrants of abandonment of
Dawn/Lisa in Scotts Valley
• (March 1989 – October 1990) – California, Santa Cruz Co. - Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).– Incarcerated for 3 years.

1990 – California
• (November 1st) – California, Milpitas - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).
Paroled Prisoners are initially held at the San Jose Jail, upon determination i.e. charges
prisoners are transferred to the Elmwood Correctional Facility. Assume that CMK was
held at Elmwood until his parole in November 1990.
• (November) – California, Santa Cruz Co/San Jose - Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).– Parole warrant issued. Evidently he did not meet with his parole
officer as court ordered.

2000 – New Hampshire
• (May 9) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Middle child and youngest child found,
estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984)

1990 – 2001 – Identity and where abouts Unknown
• He is a fugitive and his where about unknown from Nov 1st 1990 until he reappears
in 2001.

2001 – California
• (August) – California, East Richmond Heights – Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner
- Unofficially weds Eunsoon Jun in a backyard ceremony with Star Trek theme. No
paperwork was filed for the marriage Note: Lawrence William “Larry“ Vanner had
been in the East Richmond Heights neighborhood providing handyman work to business
and residents. He also had exchanged service work for room and board. He had met
Jun while providing roof repair work at her home. Larry Vanner also went by Dr Vanner
Claimed to have lots of property was a self-made millionaire, once was colonel in the
Army and that he worked for the CIA, could easily disappear

2002 – California
• (June) – California, East Richmond Heights - Eunsoon Jun disappears
Vanner had multiple explanations for Jun’s absence; She had gone to Virginia or
to Oregon to work on a cabin.
She was on Oregon, engaged on a cabin they have been constructing there.
Told neighbors he was born 1937 and other 1945
• (July) – Vanner used Jun’s credit cards
• (September) – California, East Richmond Heights
Missing persons’ report filed for Eunsoon Jun
Eusoon Jun found in the basement of her home buried under 250 lbs. of cat litter
Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner finger printed and found to be Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?). Evans told neighbors in Richmond he was born in 1936 and
others in 1945.
• (November)- California, East Richmond Heights – Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).- Arrested for the homicide of Eusoon Jun While being interviewed
Lawrence Vanner was provided a phone he called a therapist in Eugene, Oregon
Investigator also indicated he spoke with an eastern accent

2003 – California
• (June) – California, Contra Costa – Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).-
Convicted for the murder of Ensoon Jun sentenced 15 years to life

2010 – California
• (December 28th)– California, Susanville – Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?)
Dies in prison of natural causes

Robert Evans Women:

• Elizabeth Evans
Signed for certified letter in Manchester, NH

• Elizabeth Ann Shaw
Ancestry board a Lisa from CA looking for EAS and sister 1985/1986

• Denise Laporte
Claimed to have met in Quebec, Canada
Claimed to have married Denise in Roanoke, VA
Claimed Denise died in 1983
Claimed wife was murdered (Robbery Panic?) in Corpus Christi, TX
Claimed Denise died (Car Accident Hit & Run?) in Houston, TX
CA Legal notice as La Port

• Donna Jenson
CA legal notice

• Donna La Port
CA legal notice, aka

• Donna Walter
1985 Arrest article, nurse in Orange CA

• Eunsoon Jun
Claimed went to their cabin in Oregon
Claimed went to visit family in Virginia
2002 - Murdered by RE aka Larry Vanner

An area that is odd

November 1988 - RE was pulled over driving a stolen vehicle
March 1989 - RE was arrested for abandonment charges

Were there any charges filed against RE/GM for the stolen vehicle as that it only states he was pulled over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if he was in custody all that time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, got my years mixed up. Do you know the hotel it was registered to?

That is an open question, the motel name nor city location in TX has never been stated

According to the article "Case timeline: Man known as Bob Evans connected to 6 killings" , the authorities on April 26 (today) are searching the area where the barrels were found, looking for more evidence. Forgot the number of agencies, but one is the Fish and Game. The FBI, local and state police are also involved. Type the above title into your google search engine and you should be able to view the article. Or click on the following: http://www.wmur.com/article/case-timeline-man-known-as-bob-evans-connected-to-6-killings/8643018 Go to the last paragraph of the article.

My source on the issue of whether Robert Evans used or did not use the alias of Mockerman while in Idaho is : https://www.doj.nh.gov/media-center...ts/20170126-allenstown-suspect-identified.pdf This article from the New Hampshire state government says the alias he used in Preston Idaho was unknown. It is on the map of known places he lived or visited.

Another case to keep an eye on: remains of a child and an older teen or young adult found in Idaho. They think the remains have been there for at least 15-20 years, which puts it in the time frame when RE was in Preston ID. Preston is 3-4 hours drive to Mountain Home, but mostly on main roads.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...in-badger-hole-Apr-17&p=13336466#post13336466

A forensic anthropologist determined that the remains are of a child between ages 4 and 6 and a teenager or young adult between the ages of 16 and 20.

Carbon dating results expected in several weeks.

Investigators hope that information will help them conclude whether the site was an unmarked Oregon Trail grave site or a possible dumping location for homicide victims.

http://www.wbrc.com/story/35246286/idaho-remains-of-2-people-found-in-oregon-trail-badger-hole

Another case to keep an eye on: remains of a child and an older teen or young adult found in Idaho. They think the remains have been there for at least 15-20 years, which puts it in the time frame when RE was in Preston ID. Preston is 3-4 hours drive to Mountain Home, but mostly on main roads. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...in-badger-hole-Apr-17&p=13336466#post13336466

Interesting. When I originally read the story, the remains were believed to be that of a child. I had no idea that they belonged to two people. Totally missed that update.

But a forensic anthropologist determined that the remains are of a child between ages 4 and 6 and a teenager or young adult between the ages of 16 and 20.
http://www.wbrc.com/story/35246286/idaho-remains-of-2-people-found-in-oregon-trail-badger-hole

Does anyone know if they checked Jun's kiln for bone fragments? Even a home kiln is capable of cremating a body. (I doubt the BE realized this, as he had Jun's body under cat litter in the crawl space, but someone on my research page asked me to ask.)

We are a very public forum, ask your person on your research page to come over all are welcome here.

Does anyone know if they checked Jun's kiln for bone fragments? Even a home kiln is capable of cremating a body. (I doubt the BE realized this, as he had Jun's body under cat litter in the crawl space, but someone on my research page asked me to ask.)

I doubt it, since they already had her body.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

yay foliedeuxnola.. the car timeline is back with the updated new photo of the ugly Datsun station wagon... I love this car timeline its awesome!!! love love love

Robert Evans - Known Automobiles - Update 04/26/17

1977-1981 - New Hampshire, Manchester
Volkswagen Van - 19XX
(RE was known to be driving a VW van while residing in NH)
(2) Tone Color - Top; Light Color / Bottom; Blue or Green
*There are a couple variable styles of the VW Van since there is was
no specific year provided
(Photo for Example)
View attachment 115786View attachment 115787

1985 May 25th - California, Cypress
Ford Van 1978; White - (RE driving Ford Van at time of his arrest in Cypress, CA)
(Photo for Example)
View attachment 115790

1986 - California, Scotts Valley
Dodge Pickup Truck 1965-1968 w/Camper; Red
*License plate run by LE and was traced back to a motel in Texas
(Photo for example 1966 model)
View attachment 115794

1987 November - California, San Luis Obispo
Datsun Station Wagon
*Automobile was stolen from Preston, Idaho, no color or model has been provided
(Photo for example 1978 Model)
View attachment 115795

I know that folieadeuxnola asked this question before but I was curious if anyone ever found out.. if its been answered sorry I guess I missed it.. did anyone ever find out what the T was or the C in the Robert Evan Alias? thank you

I know that folieadeuxnola asked this question before but I was curious if anyone ever found out.. if its been answered sorry I guess I missed it.. did anyone ever find out what the T was or the C in the Robert Evan Alias? thank you

Its odd that the full middle name has not been stated in any press release. Seen (2) different initials (1) T and (C) no middle name.

Maybe someone will come up with his middle name while using the robert evans alias.

yay foliedeuxnola.. the car timeline is back with the updated new photo of the ugly Datsun station wagon... I love this car timeline its awesome!!! love love love

Believe I hit a few funny bones with the Datsun. [emoji85]. Station wagon. My aunt had one oh the memories .... [emoji204]

Its odd that the full middle name has not been stated in any press release. Seen (2) different initials (1) T and (C) no middle name.

Maybe someone will come up with his middle name while using the robert evans alias.

I presumed that he used both initials. He seems to have done that with the Jensen alias as well.

But it would be nice to know for sure.

In the listing of Robert Evans' women, why is there no listing of Densie Beaudin?

I presumed that he used both initials. He seems to have done that with the Jensen alias as well.

But it would be nice to know for sure.

Yes a confirm would be great for clarity sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics