NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Union Leader article adds a few more insights on the search just completed: (more forensic testing being done). http://www.unionleader.com/crime/AG-says-search-of-Allenstown-property-turns-up-nothing-04272017

This contradicts the presser, as that it was stated they could have visited Canada however did not remain there for an extended period.

They may have family in Canada since the isotopes probability show areas of interest to be along the CA/US boarder.

We’ve also recognized these folks could be from out of the country,” he said. Their relatives could live in Canada, for instance, making it even more difficult to track them

Additional forensic testing, is very intriguing would the testing be of the barrels, bones, dirt from Hayward? As that do not recall LE finding any items of significance during their search.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, I'm pretty sure I found the real Robert Evans. Which would mean Robert Evans was another alias.

Can you please say where you found the real RE?

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

I first found the name and same birthdate on Ancestry. So I thought it might be our guy and another place he lived. Then I did some further searching and found a newspaper article about the real Robert Evans and today an obituary. It's slow searching because there's so much to sift through, and the real Robert Evans also had a son named Robert Evans so it was a bit confusing.

I first found the name and same birthdate on Ancestry. So I thought it might be our guy and another place he lived. Then I did some further searching and found a newspaper article about the real Robert Evans and today an obituary. It's slow searching because there's so much to sift through, and the real Robert Evans also had a son named Robert Evans so it was a bit confusing.
Related to an EJ from Preston ID?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Thanks. I would have been quite surprised if it was, but there were quite a few odd coincidences that made me wonder.
No connection.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

omg that is great hehe... my dad had a really ugly chevy chevette wagon.(canary yellow) that when I saw the Datsun it brought back memories...ewwww hehehe..
Believe I hit a few funny bones with the Datsun. [emoji85]. Station wagon. My aunt had one oh the memories .... [emoji204]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sorry if I missed it someplace on the thread.. but the only birthday I know was the Curtis Kimball mugshot birthday..3/18/42. Is that the birthday you re using? Or is there another one for Robert Evans too... Sorry if this has been mentioned and I missed it..

sorry if I missed it someplace on the thread.. but the only birthday I know was the Curtis Kimball mugshot birthday..3/18/42. Is that the birthday you re using? Or is there another one for Robert Evans too... Sorry if this has been mentioned and I missed it..

Yes, under the alias of Robert Evans he used the birthdate of June 22, 1944.
https://manchesterinklink.com/missing-persons-last-seen-1981-know-denise-beaudin-bob-evans/

Also, I've checked on people residing at 925 Hayward St in Manchester. It's hard to find anything for the timeframe of the 1970's and 80's. While there wasn't any Elizabeth, there was a Donna living there in 1975. He did mention the name Donna before?

oh thank you mom24 for the Birthdate.. like I said I only knew the Curtis Birthday.. Yes it mentioned a Donna Laporte and a Donna Walter that are possibly connected to him.. Did the Donna you find have a last name?
https://manchesterinklink.com/missing-persons-last-seen-1981-know-denise-beaudin-bob-evans/

Also, I've checked on people residing at 925 Hayward St in Manchester. It's hard to find anything for the timeframe of the 1970's and 80's. While there wasn't any Elizabeth, there was a Donna living there in 1975. He did mention the name Donna before?

Is it possible he said the name Walter for Donna and it was really Walton?

oh thank you mom24 for the Birthdate.. like I said I only knew the Curtis Birthday.. Yes it mentioned a Donna Laporte and a Donna Walter that are possibly connected to him.. Did the Donna you find have a last name?

The last name was Smith. Wish we knew where he lived before 925 Hayward.

ok I came across this guy 17 in 1958 which would make his birth year in 1941 I believe.. I don't know.. but I just thought I would throw it out there.. I think the other guy Gerald that I posted looked a bit more like him and stats life and crime seemed more of Robert Evans MO.. but he had hazel eyes and this guy has blue... Also I know florida has not been mentioned as one of his places.. but we really have no idea where he was in his early years.
IMG_1702.jpg

https://www.flsheriffs.org/uploads/star/THE_SHERIFFS_STAR_VOL_2,_NO_6,_AUGUST_1958.pdf
EARL JOHNSON
White male, age 17, 5 feet, 5 inches tall, weighs 115 pounds,
brown hair, blue eyes, light complexion.
Warrant issued, charge Violation of Probation. Notify Sheriff BI a ck bu r n, Tampa, Florida, or Florida Sheriffs Bureau, Tallahassee

here is another guy is 18 I came across in 1958 birth year would make it 1940
https://www.flsheriffs.org/uploads/star/THE_SHERIFFS_STAR_VOL_2,_NO_6,_AUGUST_1958.pdf

Thomas L Scruggs age 18
white male weight 150 height 6ft sadly it does not say hair and eye color
but it says he is wanted for forgery and is with pregnant wife

attachment.php

You're coming up with some excellent possibilities, Madamx! Thanks!

I wonder if he was in custody all that time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. Also he was only in Preston ID for about 4 months until he stole the Datsun and was arrested in S.L.O. Charges were all dealt with in CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd