NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very similar look. Stopped me in my tracks for a minute. RE seems to me to have a bigger head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RJ
800173d44d51b9fd205865d57d7b7ca6.jpg

I have zero additional info except that he went missing from British Columbia.

WOW! The exact same hair colick, shape and angle of eyes, expression on face. This one is a very good possibility. Canada seems to be right on to me as well. Timing would fit with him having a child within a year or two of disappearing after traveling into and through the U.S. I also wonder if there is any relation with the Jost case out of Wisconsin. Can anyone use Ancestry to see if he is related to that family?

Assuming a DOB of 1950, I found one in Maryland that would be the right age, with a middle initial of K; but I do not have Ancestry. I wonder if we could figure out a middle initial for the missing Canada man.

WOW! The exact same hair colick, shape and angle of eyes, expression on face. This one is a very good possibility. Canada seems to be right on to me as well. Timing would fit with him having a child within a year or two of disappearing after traveling into and through the U.S. I also wonder if there is any relation with the Jost case out of Wisconsin. Can anyone use Ancestry to see if he is related to that family?

Honestly, I don't think he really needs to be researched he's anymore. He's already been submitted. And if this guy has living family members, we should be respectful and not post that info here.

Honestly, I don't think he really needs to be researched he's anymore. He's already been submitted. And if this guy has living family members, we should be respectful and not post that info here.

I agree we should not contact his family but researching the missing man could help to find him assuming he started a new life elsewhere when he went missing. Maybe just be careful not to mention his name here and only use initials?

I found a death record for the missing RJ-- looks like his family declared him dead on the day he went missing (his middle name is there for those who were wondering): https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FLBP-B2Q

I agree we should not contact his family but researching the missing man could help to find him assuming he started a new life elsewhere when he went missing. Maybe just be careful not to mention his name here and only use initials?

I found a death record for the missing RJ-- looks like his family declared him dead on the day he went missing (his middle name is there for those who were wondering): https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FLBP-B2Q

I agree. We can still poke around without being disrespectful to his family, and if it turns out not to be him, then it would only help in his search so they can have closure, IMHO.
I'm thinking it may possibly be difficult for his family to hear when/if investigators reach out to them to make inquiries about him possibly being RE.

I agree. I have always wondered about the how the people he stole identities from feel about their name and DOB being publicized in this case, and overall how they feel being associated with a serial killer! I couldn't imagine.

I agree. I have always wondered about the how the people he stole identities from feel about their name and DOB being publicized in this case, and overall how they feel being associated with a serial killer! I couldn't imagine.

Ditto....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a good thought, yes. Let keep his family info private.

That's a good thought, yes. Let keep his family info private.

That is a good rule (and I believe it is the rules of the forum here). Even if we knew who Robert Evans was, his family would be considered victims under the TOS and they could not be discussed here. JMO. To keep family members of missing persons from stumbling upon this thread when they google search their relative's name I suggest we go further and do not discuss the full names of the missing persons that are being discussed as possibly being RE -- just give initials and a link. JMO.

As an aside -- do any of you know of any other serial killers with a pattern like RE's?

As an aside -- do any of you know of any other serial killers with a pattern like RE's?

There are a few. Drew Peterson, Felix Vail, Robert Spangler. There are likely more, but I'm not familiar with anymore.

There are a few. Drew Peterson, Felix Vail, Robert Spangler. There are likely more, but I'm not familiar with anymore.

Felix Vail ... Ggrrrrrrrrr. Robert Charles Browne is another all thou his pattern was a bit different

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John Kalhauser
Similarities:
-moves out of state with younger girlfriend and she is never seen again. (Mirrors Denise Beaudin)
-used several alias's
-ultimately caught after wife disappears and charged with their murder (mirrors Eunsoon Jun)
-thought to have other victims

Franklin Delano Floyd
Similarities:
-raised wife's daughter as his own (kidnapped her) and played single dad (mirrors Lisa)
-suspected to have molested child
-used several alias's
-moved around a lot
-thought to have other victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics