NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Forthevictims! Haven't seen you around in a while, so it's good to hear from you.
Any ideas/suggestions about how we can pinpoint his whereabouts prior to NH? That's my interest in all this.

If you want to join our group on Facebook, Alleykins. We'll pass you along some family finder posts to sort thru. We could also assign some areas for you to look for more family finder posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The man was identified as Terry Peder Rasmussen, who was born in 1943 in Denver, Colorado. Authorities made the identity through a DNA sample provided by someone who was believed to be his child.
Rasmussen enlisted in the U.S. Navy in 1961 and was married and had four children, living in Hawaii, California and Arizona during that time.
After his divorce was finalized in 1978, Rasmussen surfaced in the Granite State as “Bob Evans.”
http://www.wmur.com/article/authorities-reveal-actual-identity-of-man-known-as-bob-evans/12029848

Can't breathe and almost fainted when just saw this in news! :happydance:

attachment.php

Bob Evans 1985 / Terry Peder Rasmussen 1960 from Goose's link.

Time to start zeroing in on women missing from Texas around this time.

"December - Rasmussen visits his family unexpectedly in Payson, Arizona. He was with an unidentified woman. He told his family he was living at the Casa Del Rey Apartments in Ingleside, Texas. His family never saw him again."

Wow.... North High School was in my timeline ... Just wow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Education:

Lowell Elementary – (Pre-K – 8th grade)
1121 South 3rd Avenue – Phoenix, AZ

• Located in Central City South
  • Present address built 1981, Pre-1981 school may have been in a different location or was rebuilt at the present location.
  • Pre-journalism James Foley was a teacher here from 1996-1999.

North High School – (9th grade – 12th grade)
1101 East Thomas Road – Phoenix, AZ

• Established 1939.
  • Closed in 1981 (Due to declining enrollment and budget shortfalls).
  • Re-Opened in 1983 (Inner city parents filled lawsuits and the school was re-opened).

School Boundary Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=33.41533711146093,-112.04936726953127&z=12

• If In fact Evans did attend High School here he would have lived within the Red or Blue district's of the map

• If Evans attended Lowell Elementary he would have attended Central HS instead of North HS after elementary. Central HS is located a few blocks away from Lowell Elementary. Unless his family relocated into the North district between elementary and HS. Central HS opened in 1957.

Devry Institution of Technology -Electronic Engineering and Design
2149 West Dunlap Avenue – Phoenix, AZ

• Opened Phoeniz AZ campus in 1967
  • Devry Technical Institute became Devry Institute of Technology in 1967
  • Devry trained Army Air Corp instructors on electronics in the 1940’s and also provided training to veteran’s post war.
  • If Evans in fact attended DeVry it would have been after 1967 when DeVry Phoenix campus opened.

***And if we believe Evans autobiography he never went to school at all .. :blushing:

East Bay Times - 01/27/17
http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/01/27/richmond-the-sordid-past-of-drifter-linked-to-six-killings/

**bump** just wow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Amazing news!! He looks so "normal" in his early pictures, especially holding the baby. And to see what he did to people later in life. WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54