NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok first off AThousandYearsWide..YOUR LISTS RULE!!!!

Ok a now since we have been on the Oregon Train.. I came across this woman who disappeared from Oregon April 1 1981... I was thinking could she have been the mother of the baby.. or the woman in the Barrel .. There is no info on her on what happened.. but it does say she had a C section so I am assuming she had kids or a kid someplace..http://www.missingin.org/reg715/linda_rachel_pleva.htm
Last seen alive: April 01, 1981

Circumstances: Unknown. Linda went missing between April 1981 and June 1981 from Eugene, OR.
First Name: Linda Rachel
Middle Name: Rachel
Last Name: Pleva
Details
Age When Last Known Alive: 31
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 66.0
Weight: 135.0
State: Oregon
County: Lane
Appearance
Hair: Brown
Head Hair: Brown, curly
Eye: Brown
Scars And Marks: Cesarean section scar on abdomen, hysterectomy scar.

NAT_890_1[1].jpg

ok first off AThousandYearsWide..YOUR LISTS RULE!!!!

Ok a now since we have been on the Oregon Train.. I came across this woman who disappeared from Oregon April 1 1981... I was thinking could she have been the mother of the baby.. or the woman in the Barrel .. There is no info on her on what happened.. but it does say she had a C section so I am assuming she had kids or a kid someplace..http://www.missingin.org/reg715/linda_rachel_pleva.htm
Last seen alive: April 01, 1981

Circumstances: Unknown. Linda went missing between April 1981 and June 1981 from Eugene, OR.
First Name: Linda Rachel
Middle Name: Rachel
Last Name: Pleva
Details
Age When Last Known Alive: 31
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 66.0
Weight: 135.0
State: Oregon
County: Lane
Appearance
Hair: Brown
Head Hair: Brown, curly
Eye: Brown
Scars And Marks: Cesarean section scar on abdomen, hysterectomy scar.

View attachment 120654

Thank you MadamX!

Could he be a draft dodger? AWOL? I notice several new cases have been posted on NAMUS.

Could he be a draft dodger? AWOL? I notice several new cases have been posted on NAMUS.

I think the possibility of RE being a draft dodger or a deserter has come up before, on this thread and I believe on the first one, since he mentions Canada.
I think investigators are looking into him being former military, based on his skills and how he did some things in a military style. This came from the press conference earlier this year.

I wonder if Evans' daughter would have a stepfather or mom's boyfriend that remembered her? Or even an aunt, uncle, that sort of thing. I wonder if a friend of the mom remembers her?

Almost makes me wonder if her mom was killed by a husband/boyfriend, which explains why he's never come forward about the daughter, assuming he is still alive.

I was just wondering what things he did that were military style?
I think the possibility of RE being a draft dodger or a deserter has come up before, on this thread and I believe on the first one, since he mentions Canada.
I think investigators are looking into him being former military, based on his skills and how he did some things in a military style. This came from the press conference earlier this year.

They didn't say specifically what, but it had to do with how he did his electrical work. I will go back and listen again to try pin down more precise verbiage.

[video=youtube;KQ3DZpqPDn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ3DZpqPDn8[/video]
Starts about 58:00 minute mark
the way he would fix certain things seemed to be military tricks, so to speak

Just adding a Jane Doe found in NJ in 1980, estimated TOD 1975.
She was dismembered. Her remains were found in garbage bags, in a state park.
Kinda fits the RE mo, so thought I would it post here since we have no solid leads as to where he could have been prior to 1977 yet:
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/252ufnj.html

This seems like a good possibility. Is this one in NAMUS? Do we know if there is DNA and whether she has been compared?

I don't see her in Namus, but the Doenet page says she has DNA, so she probably would have been compared through the NCIC/CODIS

I put that case out there as a possible unknown victim of RE's, unrelated to any of his known ones.
My interest in the case is to pin down his movements prior to coming to NH. I think it may be our best chance of identifying the Allenstown victims, but this is strictly my own opinion.

I put that case out there as a possible unknown victim of RE's, unrelated to any of his known ones.
My interest in the case is to pin down his movements prior to coming to NH. I think it may be our best chance of identifying the Allenstown victims, but this is strictly my own opinion.
And I think that's a good avenue to pursue. It makes a lot of sense that the first time he killed somebody was what sent him into hiding in the first place. I don't think "Elizabeth" is his first wife or his first victim.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

And I think that's a good avenue to pursue. It makes a lot of sense that the first time he killed somebody was what sent him into hiding in the first place. I don't think "Elizabeth" is his first wife or his first victim.

I'm leaning in that direction, too.

I don't see her in Namus, but the Doenet page says she has DNA, so she probably would have been compared through the NCIC/CODIS

Thank you Carbuff. It says DNA is available but I don't know if that means DNA tests are complete or if that means they have saved materials from which DNA can be extracted. What is doenet's nomenclature on this?

Thank you Carbuff. It says DNA is available but I don't know if that means DNA tests are complete or if that means they have saved materials from which DNA can be extracted. What is doenet's nomenclature on this?
I'm not sure. Usually it means results are available somewhere, but they've just started to add it to their cases and it seems somewhat inconsistent sometimes.

As he was so good at setting up his known victims as "voluntary missing" attempting to avoid any missing person reports-it would be great to review the family finders. The folk that are looking for family that they "lost contact with" for more victims. We know he was in Contra Costa County from 1990 to 2002 and he certainly didn't stop killing.....Also the woman he was reportedly dating in Orange County approx. 1985. If the missing women/children that were "lost contact with" match the timeline/locations it's worth looking into. More info soon.....
Thank you!!!!

As he was so good at setting up his known victims as "voluntary missing" attempting to avoid any missing person reports-it would be great to review the family finders. The folk that are looking for family that they "lost contact with" for more victims. We know he was in Contra Costa County from 1990 to 2002 and he certainly didn't stop killing.....Also the woman he was reportedly dating in Orange County approx. 1985. If the missing women/children that were "lost contact with" match the timeline/locations it's worth looking into. More info soon.....
Thank you!!!!

Thanks, Forthevictims! Haven't seen you around in a while, so it's good to hear from you.
Any ideas/suggestions about how we can pinpoint his whereabouts prior to NH? That's my interest in all this.

Thanks, Forthevictims! Haven't seen you around in a while, so it's good to hear from you.
Any ideas/suggestions about how we can pinpoint his whereabouts prior to NH? That's my interest in all this.

Been busy-again more info soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member