NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If family members are referred to in MSM then you may discuss what is in the article; otherwise sleuthing family is a TOS violation. Don’t do it.

:tyou:

Thank you for the reminder, sillybilly

Just a note... The name of the women whom had accompanied Terry to his ex-wife's home has not been stated.. Either her name was not said to the family, or the family do not remember, or this person has been found and does not wish to be public ... As like the family and Lisa in which I would not want that burden either its haunted them enough

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's an obvious 4th option you're missing. She was a victim of Terry's and her whereabouts remain undetermined.

https://www.doj.nh.gov/media-center/press-releases/2017/documents/20170818-attachment-a.pdf

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

cont. on next post.

*Bump1*

Excellent, thanks for posting. From the article:

Highlighted by me. That's a bit of an odd way to put it though, IMHO.

IMO, it sounds like one of his kids recognized him from the news and came forward for a DNA test to confirm. I hope they won't be hounded by the press now. What a nightmare it would be to find out your father was a serial killer!

IMO, it sounds like one of his kids recognized him from the news and came forward for a DNA test to confirm. I hope they won't be hounded by the press now. What a nightmare it would be to find out your father was a serial killer!

I'm under the impression that DNA had already been submitted in one of the national databases and it was up to LE to drill down to an exact relative.

I'm under the impression that DNA had already been submitted in one of the national databases and it was up to LE to drill down to an exact relative.

By national databases, do you mean the ancestry ones or CODIS?

There's an obvious 4th option you're missing. She was a victim of Terry's and her whereabouts remain undetermined.

Yes a possible victim, Believe that is kind of a given ....

Articles have conflicting information on when Bob Evans arrived in New Hampshire. I've seen 1977 and 1978. Do we have hard data on the date he arrived (as close as possible) in NH?
No, not yet.

Not confirmed officially anyway.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Just saw the news! He WAS a Rasmussen! Wow. No wonder he bore such a strong resemblance to the brother of the boy who disappeared so many years ago in Plymouth MA. So, now it's just finding out where Denise is, who those people in the barrels are and who the mother of that child is. I'm so happy they at least know his identity finally.

It may be simpler than DNA now....I imagine if LE has a more complete list of his aliases and whereabouts they might be able to begin searching birth records in specific places and times for a child or children born to RE/TR. That should give them both the identity of mother and child.

Also:

-- There's still a possibility of a Cali woman he was sighted with too, right?

-- How does this new info compare to the isotope info? I don't remember feeling south Texas but maybe I'm wrong?

Yeah, south Texas was mentioned.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

OK, breathe, do you think the police once they discovered the real identity of Bob Evans asked his family to do a sketch/describe female he was seen with at their house? And was the woman in the barrel a possibility of her?

OK, breathe, do you think the police once they discovered the real identity of Bob Evans asked his family to do a sketch/describe female he was seen with at their house? And was the woman in the barrel a possibility of her?

Spot on .... Hopefully they can remember what she looked like after all these years ... Even a basic description would be well received in this case ..

in 1978 he is working at Brown and Root, how did we get that information? Was there employment papers? If so, did he list his marital status?

As odd and strange as he was .... He sure did seem to attract in many women

That, or she could be the mother of his daughter who was in the other barrel and her whereabouts are unknown. With this new info the likely dates of his unknown daughter's birth is narrowed down quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot