NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting on my thinking cap...We're looking at a late '80/early '81 timeline for the NH murders, correct? Gosh, it's going to take me so long to read through everything important again. The older child we know wasn't his. But he is the father of a child born between late '76 or so to late '78 or so if the age estimates are accurate. So could be born in Houston or Ingleside area? Definitely looks like mid-to late '78 is when he's looking to get out of Dodge - and all the way to N.H. no less. But Texas was still booming back then. This child's mother may be deceased in Texas somewhere. Which is interesting because he had said how Denise supposedly died in Texas.

This may not help us find the identities of the other three N.H. victims.

Are we positive the adult woman was not the mother of his child that was in the barrel???

Why are moderators pulling down the information I've posted on Terry Rasmussen's brother? This is hard, confirmed and critical evidence. It's confirmed by the Attorney General of New Hampshire!

Probably because you are posting his brother's name and information? JMO. His brother's family has not come forward in the press and have not been named by the press. Please don't name them on the thread. JMO.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...e-confirms-identity-of-suspected-11938060.php

More hard hitting facts that he didn't start using the name Bob Evans until he reached N.H.

"We've found his real identity, and more significantly, that he appears to have used this identity up until the time he comes to New Hampshire," he said. "The hope is that ... someone will recognize him and say, 'Yeah, I knew Terry,' and be able to potentially identify any females or children that were accompanying him in his travels for those critical years."

St Louis or maybe Missouri was one of the places on the NH handout

Rasmussen claims to have worked in St. Louis at a Reece Electrical during the early 1970s. Investigators need the public’s help to fill in the timeline of where Rasmussen was between the early and late 1970s. They hope this new information brings them closer to finally identifying the four victims.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are we positive the adult woman was not the mother of his child that was in the barrel???

Yes. She was genetically unrelated to the child who is his biological daughter. The other 2 are maternally related to her but not related to him.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...e-confirms-identity-of-suspected-11938060.php

More hard hitting facts that he didn't start using the name Bob Evans until he reached N.H.

"We've found his real identity, and more significantly, that he appears to have used this identity up until the time he comes to New Hampshire," he said. "The hope is that ... someone will recognize him and say, 'Yeah, I knew Terry,' and be able to potentially identify any females or children that were accompanying him in his travels for those critical years."

Whom stated he was using the name Bob Evans prior to NH.?

We have been using the name Bob Evans since the news came out in Jan as that is the only name + alias that anyone knew of until today where we know his name.

Probably because you are posting his brother's name and information? JMO. His brother's family has not come forward in the press and have not been named by the press. Please don't name them on the thread. JMO.

Thank you, Gardener ... that is correct.

:tyou:

Putting on my thinking cap...We're looking at a late '80/early '81 timeline for the NH murders, correct? Gosh, it's going to take me so long to read through everything important again. The older child we know wasn't his. But he is the father of a child born between late '76 or so to late '78 or so if the age estimates are accurate. So could be born in Houston or Ingleside area? Definitely looks like mid-to late '78 is when he's looking to get out of Dodge - and all the way to N.H. no less. But Texas was still booming back then. This child's mother may be deceased in Texas somewhere. Which is interesting because he had said how Denise supposedly died in Texas.

He stated three instants of death for the woman he claimed to be the mother of D/L .. With as many women he has had could of been any of them

1) Died of Cancer
2) Died in an attempted robbery - Corpus Christi
3) Died in a car accident - Houston

Not in front of my laptop with my noted believe there may have been one more

As odd and strange as he was .... He sure did seem to attract in many women

He was probably smooth talker, like many charmers (who turn not to be so charming later on).

What is interesting that Eunsoon, his last victim was Korean. His unidentified child in barrel seems to have native traits. I wonder due to him getting married in Hawaii, if his first wife was native from there. No, not sleuthing her, just curious.

Even though Denise Beaudin was Caucasian, do you see a bit of pattern?

He stated three instants of her death
1) Died of Cancer
2) Died in an attempted robbery - Corpus Christi
3) Died in a car accident - Houston

Not in front of my laptop with my noted believe there may have been one more

You just saved me SO much time. I don't think any of his possible partners suffered accidental deaths, but sometimes sociopaths do have a hint of truth somewhere in their lies (I think it becomes necessary when they have to tell so many and try to keep them all straight.) So if the causes were off, it is possible the locations weren't too far off, you know?

Okay, I'm also thinking about the older child. Namus said she could be between 5 and 11 so I'm thinking their best guess is that she's around 8 give or take. So she could have been born as early as 1969 or so as late as 1976, but most likely she was born around in 1972-1974. And IIRC her isotope picture was different than the middle child so she probably never spent time where the middle child was born. The youngest would seem to have been born in 79 or so? I feel like he had to meet them somewhere in that dry mesic oak isotope region, but AFTER he fled there with the second child. Probably another woman who was either pregnant or had a very small child when RE/TR hooked up with her.

I am thinking he had a woman in TX (maybe the one that accompanied him to AZ) and they had the child. he killed her, the baby was an infant and le took her and left to NH.

in NH he meets "Elizabeth" and I believe she was in the barrel. I think she was a single mom of two kids and was drawn in to the poor single dad w a baby. when things went bad w "Elizabeth, the kids were old enough to know what happened and he killed them too. then moved on to Denise.

He was probably smooth talker, like many charmers (who turn not to be so charming later on).

What is interesting that Eunsoon, his last victim was Korean. His unidentified child in barrel seems to have native traits. I wonder due to him getting married in Hawaii, if his first wife was native from there. No, not sleuthing her, just curious.

Even though Denise Beaudin was Caucasian, do you see a bit of pattern?

Alka I thought about the same thing,

I do think he was attracted some what to women of various nationality decent i.e. korean, native american possibly latino some would refer as exotic women.

Do not know Denise's background other than she may have been of French decent given her last name and the area she was from.

Agree I'm not looking into it either but it is a pattern of his profile

Yes. She could be the mother of the other two (but might be related in other ways), but the third child is unrelated biologically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot