NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He simply could have killed them elsewhere and transported them by barrel, unless it's been confirmed the barrel's are from that area.

IIRC, he used electrical cords to bind the bodies which came from his employer in NH. So more likely they were killed in NH. JMO.

Terry's Allenstown Child Isotope Map California Arizona is not off the plate all thou LE was searching more into the red boxed areas ..

From what we know now the north east corner may be the minimal amount of time she spent in NH

49E9DC93-CFD7-47C1-8261-006F586C4DC4-4300-0000033CCA5C169C.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like a hunch? Or a theory? I'm interested. (and a little wierded out by your ESP earlier, so maybe curious too haha.)

Because I'm remembering his treatment of Denise's daughter, my gut says he would want more access to his victims than that kind of arrangement could provide, but I might be wrong.

Hunch ... He had women in different places and some where along the way they may have all collided together ...

Something else to consider. His confirmed victims remains typically remained in close proximity to a workplace (woods behind where he worked) or home (basement).

Something else to consider. His confirmed victims remains typically remained in close proximity to a workplace (woods behind where he worked) or home (basement).

You're right about that first part, that he chose an area that was very familiar.

That was true with Eunsoon too obviously, but I wonder if his age and health had more to do with it by then than anything else. Because that was pretty high-risk obviously to just keep her there.

But in any case, he was much younger when he was with Denise, so it might hold true for her and wherever he fled with her.

It was identified the cables came from a place that Denise once worked (electrical supplier) their specific branded cables only manufactured and distributed by this company. It is thought that this may be where Terry met Denise. As that he was an electrician and may have acquired materials for the mills through the electrical supply company. Or it may been the mill acquired the cables and had available for stock within the mill. have the name of the company in my notes ...

I

I'm trying to find where I read about the cords but in the meantime I found this:

Police also amassed circumstantial evidence linking Evans to the bodies. While employed as an electrician at a local mill, he had worked under the man who owned the property where the remains were dumped, and the barrels were likely from the mill.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ed-denise-beaudin-case-bodies-barrels-n712506

Since the barrels came from the mill that also suggests he killed those victims in NH. JMO. Also, remember that the victims in the barrels who are not related to him had lived in the New England Area based on their Isotope maps.

It's really scary to consider, but I feel like she could be from anywhere. Maybe we should go back to the Isotope mapping of his daughter and compare with these newly discovered known locations?

I think that' a good idea.

Here's a link to the January DOJ presentation that has the isotopes and DNA testing information, in case anybody like me forgot to save a link and had to go looking again :) http://www.doj.nh.gov/media-center/...ts/20170126-allenstown-suspect-identified.pdf

P.S. The slide titled Allenstown Connections, after the isotope slides, mentions the wires from Carol Cable.

I'm trying to find where I read about the cords but in the meantime I found this:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ed-denise-beaudin-case-bodies-barrels-n712506

Since the barrels came from the mill that also suggests he killed those victims in NH. JMO. Also, remember that the victims in the barrels who are not related to him possibly had lived in the New England Area based on their Isotope maps.

Amended your last sentence. Good find on the barrels. I wish the official DOJ page would include that information.

It was identified the cables came from a place that Denise once worked (electrical supplier) their specific branded cables only manufactured and distributed by this company. It is thought that this may be where Terry met Denise. As that he was an electrician and may have acquired materials for the mills through the electrical supply company. Or it may been the mill acquired the cables and had available for stock within the mill. have the name of the company in my notes ...

I

Thank you folie!

So two things, knowing what we know now.

- Interesting that all the mothers (Denise, "Elizabeth", middle child's mom) have only female children.

- I'm ignoring the isotope maps for the mother and the oldest child at the moment. The two youngest children are close in age, even though unrelated. But their isotope maps are different. The youngest child seems to have an isotope map that would include the Allenstown area, but the middle child does not. And if he'd gone straight up there with the mid-kid in 78 or so the mid-kid should have been just as exposed to that area as the youngest child, no?

JMO .... Think we should be discussing where Terry has been in the gap years and if there potentially anymore victims in this thread. And keep the Allenstown 4 discussion in the other thread ... All thou they are so intertwined its hard not to keep the discussions separated.

I

Cables were very general and manufactured at lots of places. Yes, there were also manufactured at place where Denise worked. For some reason WS jumped on this idea and from then on people started stating everywhere that cables came from her work. Not correct and also not a fact, just wide assumption made on this boards long ago!

Isotope Maps for reference:

attachment.php

Thanks Irish! It's so interesting how little overlap there is between those two maps.

They did determine the bodies in the barrels were bound with electrical cords from his work in NH, right? So that would have to mean the bodies were killed in NH. The isotopes showed areas along the Canadian border, and BE claimed to have married a woman there. Could the woman in the barrel and her two children be from Canada? Someone he met there and they all moved to NH? Have they determined when he started using the name Evans? Was it before coming to NH?

Cables were very general and manufactured at lots of places. Yes, there were also manufactured at place where Denise worked. For some reason WS jumped on this idea and from then on people started stating everywhere that cables came from her work. Not correct and also not a fact, just wide assumption made on this boards long ago!

That's one thing I wondered about. Did they ever determine where the barrels came from??? Is there a possibility the bodies were brought here from somewhere else?

Understand AlKa you feel I'm making an assumption and respect your point with the cables. Was a buyer of electrical components for many years this was a specific type cable that was only manufactured and sold through their own outlets ... Unlike some electrical cables that are mass produced and distributed through every electrical supply house across the country making them widely available at any store.

Which mods run this thread? Can we PM them to ask them to rename it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biph