NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most likely scenario, IMO, especially since he also worked in at least one store. Before the days of debit cards, they would ask for your driver's license. Many clerks would draw a sort of hash on the check with four boxes. In each box, they would write information from the license, including license number, state of issue, expiration date, and, sometimes, date of birth. It was an identity thief's dream, since the check already had the imprinted name, address and phone number.

I do think he was fairly smart. I don't think you get away with this much for that long without both the ability to think quickly and to plan well. Not everyone puts their intelligence to good use.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That is true absolutely asked for id and verified the signature with that on the ID. I would guess that LE probably know about his vehicles and where they were inspected, registered but I don't know if they had car fax back then :) . I still think the 78 White Ford van may of been purchased new probably at a Manchester Dealership. But did he pay cash or financed it.
There is a ton of more information that LE must know but I think the reason for the PR was that they might be able to get more people to come forward that may of known or met BE. Which reminds me it's tax time again.

Can investigators get into his email history?

I saw that comment earlier about his email and some other info that person posted. I believe a phone number also posted came back to Jun. ....... I'm just getting use to WS and not sure how it all works... Just realized reply with quote is.

I saw that comment earlier about his email and some other info that person posted. I believe a phone number also posted came back to Jun. ....... I'm just getting use to WS and not sure how it all works... Just realized reply with quote is.

Sderdau, That's how I learned the ropes here -one feature/function at a time. Took me months to figure out how to put up an avatar
Welcome!
:welcome4::welcome4:

Valid point... There is something to the ID's For some reason I'm not completely sold on military all thou its possible. Tend to lean towards him crossing paths with the individuals possibly wether it was work related, social setting, possible theft home robbery, vehicle stolen or pick pocket.

How did him acquire the three different vehicles he had been know to have in his posession.

Truly wish LE could provide a timeline of when he had each one.

I can only assume one that is the 60's Dodge, that was traced back to a motel in TX ... One thing I noticed it did not state the name whom it was registered under. Given the timeline of alias would assume it would be CMK

There is still a 70's model White Van and a VW van where do these vehicles fit into the timeline and where did he acquire them.

On another note we do not have a description of the truck that was stolen from ID

How do we know he wasnt just making a name up out of thin air or looking through phone book for his next one? He doesn't seem like the type to plan things out he just does it & when it's time to leave he just ups & leaves and changes names & life stories

The article that interviewed Mrs. Decker, (https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-remembers-suspected-killers-tears-over-dead-wife-165642009.html) stated that Evans/Jenson and Lisa lived in a "shell of camper in an old truck". If this truck is the older model Dodge then we have a hint to the timeline of vehicles. I personally doubt this due to the estimated age of the Dodge. I believe this is another truck with a camper in the bed. Was this the truck that was registered to a hotel in Texas? That makes more sense to me because of timing. It is believed that he resided in Texas after leaving NH and before arriving in CA. And under what name was the truck registered in Texas? It is quite clear that over the 2 years he spent between leaving NH and being incarcerated for Jun's murder, there must have been many vehicles he drove/stole/lived in.

Actually, that's a very plausible way for him to have gotten his names - yellow page ads for electricians when he needed fake credentials and maybe he randomly picked them from the white pages when he needed one just because.

Good point! That doesn't explain how he got CMK's actual birth-date and even his middle name. I don't think someone would mention their middle name in their ad.

Am not sure what the investigators are saying when they say Robert Evans took aliases from other people. That is common sense. Are the investigators saying Robert Evans took the name Jerry Mockerman from a specific individual living at such and such a street in a certain state? The aliases Ulos, Kimball, Rollin, Mayo, and maybe Vanner were taken probably from Star Trek/Star Wars material. Remember, his wedding to Eunsoon Jun had a Star Trek theme. Robert Evans was most likely a Trekkie, the group that was/is rabidly in love with Star Trek material. These Trekkies go to every convention they can and name their children after Star Trek actors/characters. Most of his other aliases are common names and may or may not be associated with Star Trek material. Even the alias Mockerman may have been taken from an obscure actor in a Star Trek scene.

Am not sure what the investigators are saying when they say Robert Evans took aliases from other people. That is common sense. Are the investigators saying Robert Evans took the name Jerry Mockerman from a specific individual living at such and such a street in a certain state? The aliases Ulos, Kimball, Rollin, Mayo, and maybe Vanner were taken probably from Star Trek/Star Wars material. Remember, his wedding to Eunsoon Jun had a Star Trek theme. Robert Evans was most likely a Trekke, the group that was/is rabidly in love with Star Trek material. These Trekkes go to every convention they can and name their children after Star Trek actors/characters. Most of his other aliases are common names and may or may not be associated with Star Trek material. Even the alias Mockerman may have been taken from an obscure actor in a Star Trek scene.
Yes, some of those names are of real people, as has been discussed in both threads. The birthdate of at least one real person was used, with only the year changed.

The Star Trek thing is a real reach, IMO. I have my doubts that this dude spent his time pouring over old Star Trek episodes for the last names of bit actors. He has been doing this for almost 40 years, long before DVDs and the Internet. Even finding information about such things would require a lot of time, specifically reading old episode guides from large books. With his movements, I don't really see him sitting around researching that stuff. It is far more likely that Jun was into Star Trek, and chose it as a wedding theme.

Yes, some of those names are of real people, as has been discussed in both threads. The birthdate of at least one real person was used, with only the year changed.

The Star Trek thing is a real reach, IMO. I have my doubts that this dude spent his time pouring over old Star Trek episodes for the last names of bit actors. He has been doing this for almost 40 years, long before DVDs and the Internet. Even finding information about such things would require a lot of time, specifically reading old episode guides from large books. With his movements, I don't really see him sitting around researching that stuff. It is far more likely that Jun was into Star Trek, and chose it as a wedding theme.

The first Star Trek movie or TV series was way back in 1966 or 1967. Robert Evans did not have to make use of DVDs or the internet to choose aliases from Star Trek/Star Wars. The name Mockerman is obscure, but the names of Rollins (Commander), Kimball, Mayo are main characters/ships names I don't know how popular the Star Trek character Ulos was, but he plotted to marry a woman and kill her for her money, which is what Robert Evanns/Vanner (Ulos Jenson) apparently did with Eunsoon Jun.

There was a debate on WS about whether Robert Evans took an alias from an individual in Georgia, but I saw no verification he took his alias from that individual, and it might have been Robert Evans himself, there was no verification, only speculation that Robert Evans took his alias from an individual in Georgia. Where on WS was it verified Robert Evans definitely took an alias from a living person?

I'm closet Trekkie, haven't been to a convention nor have I named my kids after any characters, but I had considered it if I had a girl. Had I had the money, I wanted a to get married in Vegas and have a Klingon wedding. Qapla' !
Seriously though, the the Star Trek themed wedding could have been Jun's idea, and RE could have just gone along with it. IMHO, whose idea the theme was would be a great question to ask her family if we ever had the opportunity.

The first Star Trek movie or TV series was way back in 1966 or 1967. Robert Evans did not have to make use of DVDs or the internet to choose aliases from Star Trek/Star Wars. The name Mockerman is obscure, but the names of Rollins (Commander), Kimball, Mayo are main characters/ships names I don't know how popular the Star Trek character Ulos was, but he plotted to marry a woman and kill her for her money, which is what Robert Evanns/Vanner (Ulos Jenson) apparently did with Eunsoon Jun.

There was a debate on WS about whether Robert Evans took an alias from an individual in Georgia, but I saw no verification he took his alias from that individual, and it might have been Robert Evans himself, there was no verification, only speculation that Robert Evans took his alias from an individual in Georgia. Where on WS was it verified Robert Evans definitely took an alias from a living person?
I was raised on Star Trek, because my parents were devoted to it. Have watched every episode of every series except DS9. Multiple times. Countless times. And I wouldn't have known any of that if I hadn't had someone on the Internet look it up. This dude, moving all over the country, killing people and stealing, having no long-term residence, somehow committed it to memory.

As for taking names, I am sure the use of CMK's full name (including middle), along with date and month of birth, was just a coincidence. Instead, he took the surname from Star Trek and just happened on the rest? Don't buy it at all.

I suppose it was Eunsoon Jun's idea for a backyard wedding. How many people have first or middle names of Ulos, Rollin, or Mayo?

Actually Robert Evans probably did take an alias from an actual person, that being Spencer Kimball, the head of the Mormon church. A big news story myth was that Star Wars Jedi Master Yoda was modeled after Spencer Kimball (with his pointed ears). Ask you parents about that.

I agree, we have no evidence that he was into Star Trekk before Jun, so it could have very well been her that was into Star Trekk. I am questionable about the "Mayo" alias coming from the show being that there is a real Curtis Mayo Kimball and Evans used his same DOB (March 18th 1942/52). Another reason I'm skeptical is because as far as we know he lived too much of a nomadic lifestyle to follow a TV series that closely. When he was with Lisa he was living in RV parks in a shell of a camper, so he likely didn't own a TV during that time.

It would take 23 days straight or 546 hours to watch the whole Star Trekk franchise.

Here's the breakdown:
Television Series (523 hours / 22 days):
The Original Series - 79 episodes - 50 minutes each - 3,950 minutes total
The Animated Series - 22 episodes - 23 minutes each - 506 minutes total
The Next Generation - 178 episodes - 44 minutes each - 7,832 minutes total
Deep Space Nine - 176 episodes - 43 minutes each - 7,568 minutes total
Voyager - 172 episodes - 43 minutes each - 7,396 minutes total
Enterprise - 98 episodes - 42 minutes each - 4,116 minutes total

Movies (23.25 hours / 1 day):
The Motion Picture - 132 minutes
Wrath of Khan - 112 minutes
Search for Spock - 105 minutes
The Voyage Home - 122 minutes
The Final Frontier - 106 minutes
The Undiscovered Country - 110 minutes
Generations - 118 minutes
First Contact - 111 minutes
Insurrection - 103 minutes
Nemesis - 116 minutes
Star Trek (2009) - 127 minutes
Into Darkness - 133 minutes

Source: https://www.quora.com/Exactly-how-l...athon-take-all-movies-and-television-episodes

Another reason I'm skeptical is because as far as we know he lived too much of a nomadic lifestyle to follow a TV series that closely. When he was with Lisa he was living in RV parks in a shell of a camper, so he likely didn't own a TV during that time.

Good point.

(RSBM)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't know anything about Robert Evans from the 1940's until 1980, which incudes 14 years of Star Trek material. I think the Ulos character was taken from a comic book. There are big gaps in where he was a lot of the time.

I suppose it was Eunsoon Jun's idea for a backyard wedding. How many people have first or middle names of Ulos, Rollin, or Mayo?

Actually Robert Evans probably did take an alias from an actual person, that being Spencer Kimball, the head of the Mormon church. A big news story myth was that Star Wars Jedi Master Yoda was modeled after Spencer Kimball (with his pointed ears). Ask you parents about that.

That is an interesting point. There was a significant emigration of Danish Mormons (and some Norwegians as well) to Utah and the neighboring states in the decades before WWll. My understanding is that many if not most bought farm land in Mormon areas. The "large family" RE claimed to have come from is not typically Scandinavian but it would have been Typically Mormon.

That is an interesting point. There was a significant emigration of Danish Mormons (and some Norwegians as well) to Utah and the neighboring states in the decades before WWll. My understanding is that many if not most bought farm land in Mormon areas. The "large family" RE claimed to have come from is not typically Scandinavian but it would have been Typically Mormon.

Mormons have great genealogical records, don't they? Maybe that will be of help to LE in this investigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mayo is a fairly common given or middle name in areas with Irish ancestry.

I'm sorry guys, but I'm just not buying this Star Trek connection. Just haven't seen anymore info other than his wedding to Jun to support it. For all we know it could have been Jun's idea.

Confirmed Aliases
- Robert T. Evans
- Robert C. Evans
- Curtis Mayo Kimball
- Gordon Curtis Jenson
- Gordon Curtis Jensen
- Gerald E. Mockerman
- Jerry Edward Mockerman
- Lawrence William Vanner

Other Alias Varations
- Jerry Edwards Gorman
- Ulos Jenson
- Curtis Rollin Kimball
- Don Vannerson
source: http://www.nh1.com/news/ag-nh-serial-killer-gave-12-aliases-and-more-information-throughout-life/

I'm going to go through his known alias's:

Ulos- (assumed birth-name)
Var Ulos was a character in Star Trek, yes, but I only could find that he was in two issues of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (Also a TV series from 1993-1999). Lwaxana Troi and the Wedding of Doom in November 1997, and Four Funerals and a Wedding in October 1997.

I can't find a time-frame for when he told people he was born as Ulos Jenson, that would be helpful. Was it mentioned in his autobiography that authorities obtained? He did go out of sight from 1990-2001 so I'm assuming it was likely during the 80's, and with the Star Trek issues Ulos was mention in being from 1997, I am not buying that's where he got Ulos from.

This article puts him telling people about being born as Ulos Jenson during the late 1980's sometime after he abandoned Lisa in 1986, and when he got arrested in 1989. So it was most likely the 80's when the name was mentioned.
I looked up Ulos and found that it is:
  • is the traditional cloth of the Batak people of North Sumatra (Indonesia)
  • that it means- (of movement) out, outside; outdoors: in the Finnish language (Evans is believed to have spoken a foregin language, interesting)
  • it's a anagram of soul
  • Abbreviation of Unidentified Lunar Objects (like UFOs)

Robert "Bob" Evans (1977-1981)
The name of a chain restaurant that started in Ohio.

Curtis Mayo Kimball (1984-1986)
Mayo is a starship from Star Trek (USS Mayo) couldn't find what series/movie it's from, but I'm not buying that it is just a coincidence that there happens to be a living person born with the same DOB; and also having the same obsure middle name "Mayo".

Evans used the same DOB of a Curtis Mayo Kimball that was born in Los Angeles County, CA on March 18, 1952. Lists the mother's maiden name as Vasquez.

A search brought up his court records under this alias, interesting I found one court record from May 13, 2002 under the name Curtis Paul Kimball in Contra Costa, CA, same as the arrest area for Eunsoon Jun's murder.

I found two living people that have Evans alias's:
1. Curtis Mayo Kimball
  • DOB: May 1, 1952 (different DOB/same year as Evans)
  • living in: Georgia
  • past residences: Texas
  • Education: Completed college

2. Curtis Rollin Kimball (thought to have come from Star Trek's Captain Rollin Bannock )
  • DOB: December 1950
  • Living in: Georgia
  • past residences: Oregon
  • Education: Completed college
  • Other: has children

Jenson/Jensen (1986)
The only thing I found relating to Star Trek was an actor named Roy Jenson who starred in one episode in 1968.

Mockerman (1988-1989)
Could not find any connection to Star Trek/Wars.

Vanner (2001)
I saw someone post (not on Web sleuths) that Vanner could have come from director Adam Vanner (directed Star Strek Beyond), but that movie came out 6 years after Evans died...

What about the alleged call he made when arrested to some Psychologist or something; dialing from memory. Did he actually have a conversation with the doctor or left a message on the phone?
Then he pleas guilt to the murder of Jun. Maybe he was getting tired of being on the run. A schizophrenic or dual personality who would hook up with someone else s wife, girlfriend, like older woman in barrel and then Denise B. . I'm leaning on the older woman and the two children were in a relationship for at least 8 years with someone had the two kids. Evans met the woman either by design or ran into from social circles. Probably killed middle child's mother around the same time early 80's in the late part of the 70's 79. Probably should look for deaths of a woman who had a young child a little girl and was either pronounced a accidental death or an unsolved homicide, since no infant / toddler kidnapping appears to have popped up during this time frame. Thinking all four of the victims where from the area where the bodies were found for at least a couple of years. Evans hooks up with Denise who's father isn't known or not being told. No mention of Evans having a young child when he meets her. Takes off with Denise who may of wanted to go back home. Jun wanted a family, Denise seems to have wanted the same thing, she left home it appears shortly after graduating high school. I believe that Evans wanted to have a family and in a fit of rage for whatever reason the other Bob Evans kills at least 5 people by blunt force trauma. If he calculated the killings he could of done it in a less dramatic / impulsive way. So was the call to the analyst a miss-dial or a memorized call. For years Evans was able to function in a world that probably couldn't care less; but how or for that matter why.

I think the Star Trek thing is interesting, but I don't believe it to be the case either. Figuring out how he got those names would be interesting. LE seems to believe he stole peoples' identities, they haven't given the reason why but I would guess they have reason to suspect that. So how did he meet them or know them or cross paths with them? Unfortunately, it appears in the 70's when a non-custodial parent abducted a child the legal system pretty much looked the other way. It wasn't until the 80's that law enforcement really started investigating these issues. Also, when adults disappeared it was just assumed they had left of their own accord and that's just how it was. People didn't need social security numbers to work, and library cards were acceptable forms of identification, so changing identities was very easy. This time we have a person who literally lied about everything. I'm not even convinced he was Danish. I'm going to guess he was from the east coast because the officer in CA noticed the accent. We know his method of killing was blunt force trauma to the head and that he typically wrapped his victims in electrical cord. He targeted single mothers with either very young children or pregnant. He was an alcoholic and a heavy drinker. His daughter was Native American. At some point a woman calling herself "Elizabeth" signed for his mail and he put her down as a contact for the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01