GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read on the fb event page that a truck was loaded up in mass and a separate post about a woman being questioned. Of course until le confirms it is not fact and it is fb so I dunno. I really hope this is true

Yes WHDH 7 News has it on the top of their homepage as breaking news. No article yet though, that I can see.

I cannot stop thinking about this child. I wonder if he was sick and his parents refused to have him see a doctor, or maybe the doctor told the parents the child needed chemotherapy or he would die. IDK.

Is the presser in 20 minute?

I just read on the fb event page that a truck was loaded up in mass and a separate post about a woman being questioned. Of course until le confirms it is not fact and it is fb so I dunno. I really hope this is true

Where are you reading about a truck being loaded up in mass??
What does loaded up mean?

Theres no doubt in my mind she booked.

I've been a lurker for a long time but this case has made me so sad I decided to join. This little boy is almost identical to my grandson who just turned 6 last weekend. He even wears Lightning McQueen shoes. The picture will haunt me for a long time. I hope they find out who he is and what happened to the poor little guy :(

Someone upthread mentioned that they thought the shirt was from Gap, but LE has not released the brand that I am aware of.

I did so some searching today to attempt to detemine the brand, but was unsuccessful.

I was just doing the same thing hollye, and was also unseuccessful :(

I also study Criminal Justice. 4 yrs, you were so close to graduating!! I'm also very emotional, but the thought of bringing people to justice that do this sort of thing over rules any emotions.

Yes very close! I still plan on finishing though and going into the field somewhere...just not as LE. I would like to get into legislation and help change laws, re-write laws, and make new laws. I have just 5 classes left, but I just had twins in December so I'm taking a little break. Probably go back when in the fall when they're 8 or 9 months...that's what I did when I had my oldest daughter. I've actually spent 6 years in all (due to a couple breaks) so I fully plan on finishing and putting it to use...just not sure how yet.

Mass. police questioning woman in connection with S. Berwick case

Sources say someone called investigators when they saw a blue pick-uptruck with Texas plates. State Police have been looking for a blue pick-up truck which was seen near the spot where the body of the little boy was found.

No one has reported the little boy missing.

Sources also say as a law-enforcement official approached the truck, the woman began making statements. She was taken to Concord, New Hampshire where she is being questioned.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/1...oning-woman-in-connection-with-S-Berwick-case

This is a screenshot of the truck that was picked up.

Truck2.jpg

Truck3.jpg

Truck4.jpg

Truck5.jpg

http://www1.whdh.com/video/7newslive

I can see a license plate frame on the truck, I think the there is 7 alpha-numeric characters on the plate.

Presser Maine SP
He's not taking questions
They have new info they are following up on
All media inquiries should be sent to ATt. Generals office.
End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member