GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this point forward, all questions must go through the attorney general's office.

Necn says the person at att generals office being referred to handles homicide cases

Just questioning driver, not under arrest, cooperating with LE at this point.

Necn says the person at att generals office being referred to handles homicide cases

I believe the AG handles all suspicious deaths until it is know whether it is a homicide or not. I'm not 100% positive though, just what I've heard mentioned in discussions about other cases, and I think that's how it works here in NH too.

ETA: Still very likely a homicide though IMO.

Where is the lid/cap/shell on the truck? Is it the tounneau cover type or a camping sort?

Can anyone do a screen shot of the truck's front window when the corner is being turned? I can see some stickers on the lower left front windshield.

ETA - Just noticed two plates...one on front and one on back. The front tag is much more "legible".

The plate looked like it had a symbol in the middle between the letters/numbers.

Another image of the truck - clearly a TEXAS plate.

imageDisplay.jsp

Link to source: http://www.lowellsun.com/portlet/article/html/imageDisplay.jsp?contentItemRelationshipId=3761676

The plate number is visible, it won't be long before someone in media runs it to get the name.

:wagon:
I've been a lurker for a long time but this case has made me so sad I decided to join. This little boy is almost identical to my grandson who just turned 6 last weekend. He even wears Lightning McQueen shoes. The picture will haunt me for a long time. I hope they find out who he is and what happened to the poor little guy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacharard99