GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources saying that is the mother that placed the boy's body according to WHDH

Ch 7 WHDH just reported that the woman being questioned is the boy's mother.

Still at the live feed link...

ETA: guess we were all posting this at the same time

I hope she spends life in prison in general population! There is no excuse in this world for leaving your childs body in someones drive way, and if she hurt him or didn't protect him, i hope she gets the death penalty!

(Now i feel better)

Interesting that she didn't go too far from her child in all these days.

God Bless the eyewitness for coming forward with information that could have easily been withheld.

I'm glad they found her. This story just breaks my heart. I'm trying not to look at his picture but to me it looks like his shoulder is dislocated. Maybe it's just the way his shirt is.

I hope she spends life in prison in general population! There is no excuse in this world for leaving your childs body in someones drive way, and if she hurt him or didn't protect him, i hope she gets the death penalty!

(Now i feel better)

I agree. How on earth can you leave your child on the ground? WTH?!?!
Sometimes I really hate this world!

(Now i feel better)

I wish Kyron, Haleigh, Gabriel and Trenton had been left at the end of somebody's driveway and found within 12 hours. :(

I wish Zahra, Precious Doe and Baby Grace had just been left on the ground...

Why were they up here I wonder? He was killed in the area....was she planning on killing him here? Thank god they got her. I just don't understand what could have possibly happened.

All the way from Texas? Wow.....

However I'm glad someone spotted the truck, now in due time this child will have a name.

No telling what is going to shake out on this one.

I'm a bit perplexed that she has "No military connection" but has Navy Mom on the license plate frame?

I'm a bit perplexed that she has "No military connection" but has Navy Mom on the license plate frame?

I'm thinking maybe the truck doesn't belong to her. Who knows.

There will be a press conference in about 25-35 minutes - around 3 pm. I am streaming live on necn.com.

She could also have a child in the Navy. Someone in their early 40's can have adult & pre-school children.

She could have another kid (or kids) and one is in the military. They reported that she was in her mid-40's, so she could have a child in their early twenties. ??

I wish Kyron, Haleigh, Gabriel and Trenton had been left at the end of somebody's driveway and found within 12 hours. :(

I wish Zahra, Precious Doe and Baby Grace had just been left on the ground...

Why were they up here I wonder? He was killed in the area....was she planning on killing him here? Thank god they got her. I just don't understand what could have possibly happened.

The only thing I can think is that maybe her husband or older child is Navy and is out at sea. Maybe they chose to stay in TX, near family, instead of move north to be closer to the port. Maybe the husband came into port for a few days and they went up to visit him. Maybe something happened on the way home and the mother panicked.

She didn't appear to flee very far or fast, so I do think it may be an accident.

Bill Stokes is the DA handling the case, he handles the homicide cases.

I don't know.Maybe she's divorced and use to be a navy wife and kept it on her licence plate.Maybe this little boys father is in the navy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member