GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm with you on this one ynot...I just keep thinking there has to be some kind of NH/ME connection here.

Also, fb page hometown recently updated to Irving TX. Previously lived in California...

The snow pictures of Camden made me even more curious. Does it snow in Irving TX.???? (Sorry all, I just really do not know)

If you notice the vines, like ivy??? on the fence in the snow picture with the gentleman, hmm....Anyone know plants well enough to identify? And to identify what areas this plant is most likely to grow in???

I live in McKinney, Texas, 40 miles from Irving, Dallas area had a HUGE snow this winter, we had an unprecedented four days of canceled school DFW wide. It was nuts. I'm sure the now was here.

A couple things. That was interesting what someone said about him being in snow. I do remember hearing that there was a time that only two states didn't have snow this winter, but can't remember which ones. Also, he has a winter coat in that pic and he was found with a winter coat. Looks like his older brother in that photo with him. Why would he have one if he lived in Texas unless he did travel to colder states. I'm confused if she meant to kill him as to why drive all that way and THERE? Why not Disney or something. Also, what if he's had a cough for a while and she's given him the Nyquil over a few days? I don't understand those who say kids shouldn't have Nyquil. I thought they made a kids type.

Make no mistake, TX can get VERY cold. Norther Texas is more prone to sleet and ice than big blankets of snow but still cold nonetheless. Some kids have winter coats and jackets that are made for not freezing but looks wintry or made for the Tundra. My kids wear down jackets, insulated ski pants, wool lined boots and nice heavy gloves for the weather here in New England.

The childrens formula Nyquil is diff than the adult version.

Somewhere in the other thread did I read something about a paternity suit on this boy and the man said he was not the dad but could not attend the hearing as he was in jail? I am going to look now for that let me know if anyone has faster access. I want to see if I can link dad to maine at all perhaps

Edited to add thank you Summer Breeze I did not catch that was her maiden name. I assumed that was the bio dad. I don't think his name was released yet just that he passed away?

What is also confusing/concerning to me is that Camden appears to have really thinned out in his face in the past couple of months? The photo of him with the napkin was only taken a couple of months ago and comparing that to the postmortem photo I wonder if he had been sick for a while and had lost weight. In small kids, it doesn't take much weight loss to notice a difference.

Also, with regard to the dilated pupils in the napkin photo, it looks like it was taken in a darkened restaurant, so his pupils would likely have been dilated when the photo was taken.

Also with regard to ODing a child on cold meds, it happens all the time. It is one of the reasons infant cold meds were taken off the market. It is also the reason that they are discussing changing dosage amounts from ages to weight. Camden was a small child, so it would have been easier to OD him if going by age alone and not dosing based on weight.

For this very reason, I have a medicine dosing chart for the meds we use on my cabinet with the dosing based on weight, not age, and have sticky tabs for each child, next to the current weight.

A couple things. That was interesting what someone said about him being in snow. I do remember hearing that there was a time that only two states didn't have snow this winter, but can't remember which ones. Also, he has a winter coat in that pic and he was found with a winter coat. Looks like his older brother in that photo with him. Why would he have one if he lived in Texas unless he did travel to colder states. I'm confused if she meant to kill him as to why drive all that way and THERE? Why not Disney or something. Also, what if he's had a cough for a while and she's given him the Nyquil over a few days? I don't understand those who say kids shouldn't have Nyquil. I thought they made a kids type.

they do...VICK'S CHILDREN'S NYQUIL
Ingredients: per 15ml (3tsp)

Chlorpheniramine maleate 2mg (antihistamine)
Pseudoephedrine HCL 30mg (decongestant)
Dextromethorphan HBr 15mg (cough suppressant

http://www.city-data.com/city/Irving-Texas.html

The image will not post correctly, but if you scroll down, there is a snowfall graph. Not a lot of snow...but there is some in January and February.

If I'm not mistaken, it snowed in that area of TX this year.

There was snow in Texas this winter and quite a bit of it. People all the way down to Houston got it. Quite a few of my friend's are down that way and were delighted to go play in the snow, as snow is not highly unusual in northern areas of TX but enough to really dig in with is not the norm.

I live in McKinney, Texas, 40 miles from Irving, Dallas area had a HUGE snow this winter, we had an unprecedented four days of canceled school DFW wide. It was nuts. I'm sure the now was here.

I live in Louisiana, but I have a cousin who lives in Dallas. I remember him being out of work for over a week right around the time of the Superbowl. The Superbowl was at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, right by Dallas. There was an issue for people getting to the Superbowl due to cancelled flights and road closures.
So, late Jan. to early Feb., Dallas area got a lot of snow/ice.

Rest in peace Camden.

If ya'll remember, the superbowl was in Dallas this year. Remember the caveins due to heavy snowfall accumulation on the roof. I live in Central Texas and we didn't get that, but Dallas/Irving sure did! Dallas ALWAYS get snow, this year it was excessive.

http://www.necn.com/05/18/11/Reactio...81&feedID=7257

May 18, 2011 9:39pm

<snipped>
Quote:
Most recently, she delivered auto parts for a Texas company but managers there tell us she picked up her last check two weeks ago and told them she couldn't work for a while because her truck had broken down.

Looking like it was planned. In a different article it had said that she "lost" her job, and maybe everything was getting to her. But now it seems more like she had this whole thing in mind.

There was an article linked earlier that mentioned that she and Miller (her boyfriend) had had a falling out recently in which she left his home. (It said they frequently fought and parted like that.) I wonder if the date of that breakup corresponded with when she told her employers she couldn't be there for awhile.

Re: Why New England? My guess is that she wanted to get as far away from TX as she could, but stay within the US. WA was probably too far to drive, CA was not an option (she was from there), and FL was too populated w/retirees, tourists, etc... I suppose she could have gone to northern ND/MN, but psychologically, being at the corners of an area provides a sense of being much farther away.

So I'm confused about her last name...is McCrery her maiden name or is it Hughs like I see being posted here?? Her mothers last name is McCrery, which means McCrery is her maiden name.
I'm curious as to why the older son goes by her maiden name but Camden does not.

I am soooo very curious as to why she left Camden where she did. Not that the residents in that home are in any way involved! Just... did she think it was a rural place where he would rest in peace? Or a place where he would/could be found quickly? And if the latter, then why on earth go to Maine to leave him? Why Maine of all places? So baffled with this one.

I take it you removed post? At least I hope you did and its not my mind/eyes gone bad lol. Am sorry. Had posted to other thread without issue so didn't think there be a problem.

To be clear...wasn't intending to say residents were at issue/involved. Am thinking more along the lines of what LE said yesterday re '300 feet from a source of comfort'.

So I'm confused about her last name...is McCrery her maiden name or is it Hughs like I see being posted here?? Her mothers last name is McCrery, which means McCrery is her maiden name.
I'm curious as to why the older son goes by her maiden name but Camden does not.

Remember that she was married to her mother's second husband's son...so both the mother and the daughter would have gotten the last name from their respective husbands. Weird, huh?

WoW! He's been identified! I will read back to find out what happened. I can't do it know but I am so thankful we have a name. Rest in Peace sweet Camden.

:
Remember that she was married to her mother's second husband's son...so both the mother and the daughter would have gotten the last name from their respective husbands. Weird, huh?

Ohhhh I see now, thanks.
So her older son is probably the son of her and her step-brother?

God Rest sweet little boy.

640245mgjf130jks.gif

I am soooo very curious as to why she left Camden where she did. Not that the residents in that home are in any way involved! Just... did she think it was a rural place where he would rest in peace? Or a place where he would/could be found quickly? And if the latter, then why on earth go to Maine to leave him? Why Maine of all places? So baffled with this one.

I read on a news article in the comments section that the man and his wife that found him has offered to pay for the funeral. Not sure if this is factual as it came from someone posting a comment, but I'm sure it obviously tore these people up to find a precious little boy dead.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back