GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On 7 news just saw that paternity is not known for Camden. The town of South Berwick Maine has adopted Camden. So nice!

The same news report stated she had 2 prostitution arrests. One in 2003 and another in 2004.

How could anyone come to her defense after what she has done? I don't care who she was or what she did in the past. She killed her child. She is no longer a "nurturing, loving mother". The monster looked into his beautiful blue eyes and made the decision to kill him. She could have taken him to a family member, a hospital, a police station, a fire station, or any number of other places but she made the decision to end his life.

In the uncut video interview with Camden's mother's ex-boyfriend, he said that the mother had mental problems and that she didn't think things through ahead of time before she did them. He said she ended her substance abuse before Camden was born and straightened out her life. A couple of years ago, she became a Christian and was baptised in a Baptist church. He said that the mother, Camden, and he (ex-boyfriend) were strong Christians and attended the Baptist church together (until they broke up recently). He said that she had been obsessed with a man who was killed 2 years ago in a motorcycle accident but no one knew who the father of Camden was. He said he (ex-boyfriend) was the only father Camden had ever known. He said Camden's mother loved the boy and took good care of him and had just recently bought him the new shoes. When she called the ex on Tuesday, he assumed she was at work in Texas and she didn't tell him otherwise. He asked if she and the boy were going to come home (to him I think) and she said she didn't know. I don't know how to put a link to a news video on here.

I feel sad for Camden, for his ex-stepfather, brother, grandparents, and all who loved the boy(and his mother). I also feel sad for the mother who once loved the boy very much and somehow went off track very far and killed the boy, then left him outdoors beside the road. News describes it as "dumped" but since she covered him with a blanket, I wonder if she didn't carefully place him there. She had apparantly lost her job a month ago, so maybe she felt she couldn't afford a funeral and hoped he would be found quickly and taken care of. Maybe she was in denial that she had killed him. I can't figure out why she took the boy to Maine, and if she was out of work, that would have taken a lot of gas money to drive from Texas to Maine. And its beyond strange that she would talk to or text her mother, a friend, and her ex on Tuesday and seem normal and not let on that her son was dead and that she was in plenty of trouble. Whatever went wrong I feel sad for her, destroying the life of a young child she loved and ruining her life at the same time. It seems like she has to be suffering from some sort of mental illness. I don't consider her the same as Casey Anthony, who I feel no pity for. The whole thing is both a mystery and a terrible tragedy.

Not making excuses for her and really do not know a whole lot right now, I think this is one of the very few instances where the mother is truly mentally ill.....I felt the same about Andrea Yates, some people are just a ill.

We don't know if she did it on purpose or if it was an accident. There have been reports that have said each one. The only thing we know for sure is she left his dead body on the side of the road. I don't know how someone would react if they just realized they killed their child if it was an accident. I'd be surprised though if she killed him on purpose that she wouldn't hide his body.

I can't imagine how this could be an accident....why drive up to Maine??

His brother Ian posted on Juli's fb friend Tonya's page saying "that's my lil soldier" about him in a photo. So the older brother knows now.

I just noticed in posts and later news that McCrery, according to her former employer, had picked up her check from work and told her boss that she was taking some time off due to her truck being broken down (or not working, whatever). So, that doesn't sound like she "lost" her job. It sounds like she had something planned. I wonder if she had planned to kill herself and the boy both, then didn't go through with killing herself. But why go to Maine, and why talk to people after the boy is dead and let on like everything is normal. This is just plain bizarre. I hope she does a lot of talking so we can get some insight into her thinking and into why this whole tragedy unfolded like it did. It doesn't appear that she tried very hard to get away or hide after she left her dead son in Maine.

Why would a mother just lay her dead son at the edge of a road?
Why not drop him at a hospital?
Why not say it was accidental and call 911.
She wanted to dump him IMO..........
no note, no name...........how cold.......IMO

Anderson Cooper is on the story now on CNN, at least after the commercial break.

On her YouTube username about being god's problem baby.... I think that was posted a couple of years ago, about the same time she became a Christian and was baptised in a Baptist church. Before that she'd had some brushes with the law and some substance abuse problems and some mental illness. I was thinking that after being "saved" and baptised, maybe she was refering to herself as being God's problem now. Baptists believe that baptism is the washing away of old sins and the beginning of a new life following the direction of the Holy Spirit. Its the ending of the old sinful life and the beginning of a new and better life. I just had the idea that she was referring to herself and not to her child.

I am laying next to my six yr old son now. I hugged my children so tightly tOnight. We talked about "stranger danger". I could not continue breathing without my kids. God Bless this baby and brIng him peace. I am going to hold my son and whisper how much I love him in his ear. Good night all, sleep well. Hug your babies. God Bless this group, I love you all.

On her YouTube username about being god's problem baby.... I think that was posted a couple of years ago, about the same time she became a Christian and was baptised in a Baptist church. Before that she'd had some brushes with the law and some substance abuse problems and some mental illness. I was thinking that after being "saved" and baptised, maybe she was refering to herself as being God's problem now. Baptists believe that baptism is the washing away of old sins and the beginning of a new life following the direction of the Holy Spirit. Its the ending of the old sinful life and the beginning of a new and better life. I just had the idea that she was referring to herself and not to her child.

Yes! This is exactly what I thought too. Thank you. It's like a turning your life over to God, putting everything in his hands.

I'm with you on this one ynot...I just keep thinking there has to be some kind of NH/ME connection here.

Also, fb page hometown recently updated to Irving TX. Previously lived in California...

The snow pictures of Camden made me even more curious. Does it snow in Irving TX.???? (Sorry all, I just really do not know)

If you notice the vines, like ivy??? on the fence in the snow picture with the gentleman, hmm....Anyone know plants well enough to identify? And to identify what areas this plant is most likely to grow in???

I lived in Irving a bit as a kid , I remember it only snowed once and we were so excited. My grandmother lives there still and she said it had snowed much more then normal.
So I'm confused about her last name...is McCrery her maiden name or is it Hughs like I see being posted here?? Her mothers last name is McCrery, which means McCrery is her maiden name.
I'm curious as to why the older son goes by her maiden name but Camden does not.

This might be where the whole" She married her mother husbands son'' gets really confused.

Like the grandmother has her husbands last name,and the older son has the last name of his Stepdad and step grandfather .

That's so weird. I just looked at her page and don't see anything new at all. I don't see the thing about the rapture either. Do I have the wrong fb page?

There are no updates on JM's page. But if you look at the comments on her wall, you will see someone named "TM". Click on that, all the recent comments are on that other person's page.

It's been a crazy day but that little one now has a name and hopefully soon he will find some peace in his final resting place.

I now have three haunting images in my head, Little Boy W No Name, Little Camden and the booking photo of his mother that reveals overwhelming grief, confusion, agony and something that just appears to be vacant and void, lost.

I really pray her older son finds some way to cope with all this. I'm sure Camden would have wanted his mom and brother to be happy.

I find it really odd that TM has not made her FB private, especially with all the abusive comments (that are inexplicable to me).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back