Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all available LE joins in these cases until they know what they have...they treat missing children as abductions until they know otherwise, in most cases...JMO

She wouldn't get across the border without a passport.....

But what if she wasn't alive when she went across the Canadian border? I don't really want to think negatively, but it's possible someone concealed her body and took her across the border. :(

Yes, ITA... She seems to be still a little girl... MOO. I'm wondering if her bedroom window was open ? Or if there was an unlocked door or window in any part of the home. This does not seem like the type of community where people deadbolt their doors. Until now...MOO

If she vanished over the weekend, I would venture to guess that yes she had the window open if they don't have a/c in the home. We had a heat wave all of last week and into the weekend (high 90's). The temperatures only started to cool off slightly as of Monday this week. It's 84 degrees now.

Also she watches a lot of horror movies for an 11 yr old. "Orphan" etc. Too scary for me @ 25!

I sure hope we don't have a Zahara case going on here, really missing days before it was reported.

Removing post because I didn't realize this thread was so long and I don't want to make any potentially inappropriate comments without all the information.

But what if she wasn't alive when she went across the Canadian border? I don't really want to think negatively, but it's possible someone concealed her body and took her across the border. :(

IMO, the perp wouldn't risk taking a dead body across the border. He would've dumped her before crossing. I don't think she is in Canada. The perp may be though.

Still hoping & praying she is safe.

I sure hope we don't have a Zahara case going on here, really missing days before it was reported.

I was thinking that too. However, with her sister still living at home, I would think her sister would say something if hadn't seen Celina for several days. I don't see her sister lying to police about when she last saw her.

Now reading her older posts in Facebook they say she was going to "stay up maybe till 11" on June 4... And "might stay up till idk when" on May 20

I saw this too and I am probably reading too much into those posts but to me, they kinda seem like "code" to someone. Like "I'll be up at this time so you can contact me until then." again, I am probably reading too much into it....

I agree with several other posters, the SF's FB is totally creeping me out. I pray that she is safe somewhere, and that nothing bad has happened to her. Just from seeing her FB page, she seems so much older than 11. She is far too young to have a FB page, and her own computer in her room. Just my opinion here but she seems like one of those girls with low self esteem, she seems like she would look for love/attention in the wrong places. I just hope hope hope that she is found safe.

Interesting that she was a homebody who liked for her friends to come over and hang out with her. Sounds like home was an okay place for her... I think a "person" from the general area may have seen her and become fascinated by her... MOO

The internet is many great items about it! It is a greater source of knowledge on joy then anything we could have imagined when I was born. But, yes perverts live in the internet. And everywhere!!! That is a fact of life. It is a parents job to educate their children on the perils of the internet. As well as its joys. 99+% of young children know better then to believe in these perverts at face value. The internet is a tool to be taught by the parents. A powerful tool in life that must be mastered for the young people to be move forward in our world.

I totally agree! But as one of the guests on NG said, you have to monitor your child constantly until they are 18! If they are under your (my) roof, we have the responsibility to know what's going on BUT with apps such as FB, you can not monitor the chat option if u leave it available. To educate is one thing, to empower is another.

I wonder how she feels about stepdad....only married to mom for about a year, according to Nancy Grace show...

I think all available LE joins in these cases until they know what they have...they treat missing children as abductions until they know otherwise, in most cases...JMO

Ah, that makes sense...

I wonder why the sister has not been mentioned. I believe she would know if the step-father was molesting either her or her sister, or if anyone in the apartment building was making advances to them. It appears there might be 3 apartments in the building or maybe 2 apartments and some single rooms to rent. The house has 5 bathrooms I noticed on the real estate site. If there are single rooms to rent, just about anyone could be living in them or staying there temporarily. Its worrying that the step-father appears to have close relatives who are registered sex offenders. Often that behavior runs in families. I wonder if the sisters shared a bedroom. If so, the sister must have seen the missing girl the night she disappeared, unless the sister wasn't home that night.
The family must not have a dog or it would have barked if something strange was happening. Where was the sister that night? And how old is she? I wonder what she knows. I just hope this girl will come home safe. Does anyone know which part of the apartment house the family lived in? Upstairs? First floor? Basement? I saw that the basement only had one bedroom and was partially finished, and the top floor apartment had 2 bedrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya