Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only heard JY say that the results of the autopsy are "PENDING". You can interpret that as you may, but she never said the autopsy came back inconclusive and she never said the autopsy failed to pinpoint the cause and manner of her death. Those words seemed to arise in the press and forums based on her statement that the results are pending.

That is all JY has ever said, which is why we should rely on NH news only. Boston is hundreds upon hundreds of miles from West Stewartstown.

unless I have missed a more recent press conference video with Jane Young- this is still the status of the case- Pending

for those that are new - here is a link- WMUR has been doing a good job

http://www.wmur.com/news/28746555/detail.html

I'd like to hear this from Jane Young lips-, what was posted above-
"An autopsy failed to pinpoint the cause and manner of her death and investigators hope to have the results of toxicology tests sometime this week"....if indeed she said that precise statement............and the results are not pending now.

Is there a new press conference video?

I just received word from one of the local news source that KM did in fact accompany a N.H. State Police detective to the Colebrook PD station but it was only part of a routine follow up in the continuing investigation.

KM was not taken into custody or place in handcuffs. He is thought to have returned home afterwards also.

According to the detective my source talked with there was nothing particularly significant about what took place this afternoon beyond it being part of the ongoing investigation and questioning of people who were part of the family circle regarding what they saw and what they may know.

is that kind of strange that they would come and get him, instead of just asking him to come down, or just ask him the questions at the home...:waitasec:

is that kind of strange that they would come and get him, instead of just asking him to come down, or just ask him the questions at the home...:waitasec:

Intimidation & Control

I think its real strange and not so sure about "routine". It has been almost a month and the crime was in W. Stewartstown, not Colebrook. Far as I knew, KM was already interviewed and it was confirmed his vehicle was released.

Interesting also that the chief of police in Colebrook is cousin to the mother.

Equally interesting (to me) is that he agreed to be questioned at all, and possibly without having a lawyer present. One possibility... perhaps he knew the questions were not about him.

I found this article and it has some new news to me. It was posted today. Scroll down to about the 3rd article on the page.

Reward Offered, Investigators Seek Information in Cass Case

http://www.colbsent.com/stories.php

snipped-" "She said the toxicology results are just one piece in the investigation, which she hopes will lead to a successful prosecution of anyone who played a role in the girl's disappearance and death. "We are building a puzzle here, so we need the pieces to be put together to get the big picture," she said, to determine "what happened to her and...if anybody was involved in that, and if they were, that they will be held responsible."

I had to read this part several times....does this sort sound like maybe they are thinking more than one person was responsible/involved?? Or more than one person has knowledge?

Or is it just me?

snipped-" "She said the toxicology results are just one piece in the investigation, which she hopes will lead to a successful prosecution of anyone who played a role in the girl's disappearance and death. "We are building a puzzle here, so we need the pieces to be put together to get the big picture," she said, to determine "what happened to her and...if anybody was involved in that, and if they were, that they will be held responsible."

I had to read this part several times....does this sort sound like maybe they are thinking more than one person was responsible/involved?? Or more than one person has knowledge?

Or is it just me?

Not seeing it, sorry.

Or is it just me?

Yes ,it does.

"prosecution of anyone who PLAYED a role in the girls disapearance and death"

So she seems to have no doubt someone did play a part in that ,in the first part so it does lend itself to wonder what she means because she has already said what happened to her ( missing and murdered) and that she is hoping toxs reports will help her prosecute sucessfully.
Now Played is an interesting word IMO.

I wonder if the tox screen are being bought up because of something like someone was on a known prescription and they have a good idea that person gave someone else some of the prescription And that person who was given a part is a suspect ?

I think it shows both, "sreshowtime". participation/knowledge and this could really be a "find out who your friends are" senario. But I sure could see one throwing the other under the bus real quick to save himself.

Well that quote also says "if" anyone was involved in what happened...

Yes ,it does.

So she seems to have no doubt someone did play a part in that ,in the first part so it does lend itself to wonder what she means because she has already said what happened to her ( missing and murdered) and that she is hoping toxs reports will help her prosecute sucessfully.

I wonder if the tox screen are being bought up because of something like someone was on a known prescription and they have a good idea that person gave someone else some of the prescription And that person who was given a part is a suspect ?

I think you're reading waaaaay too much into JY's statement. The same words could be used if there was only a suspicion that someone might be involved. Also, note that she said " and...if anybody was involved in that, and if they were, that they will be held responsible." Too many "if"s in there to conclude that she's absolutely certain someone was involved and certainly nothing to conclude that JY thinks more than one person is involved. JMO

I think its real strange and not so sure about "routine". It has been almost a month and the crime was in W. Stewartstown, not Colebrook. Far as I knew, KM was already interviewed and it was confirmed his vehicle was released.

Interesting also that the chief of police in Colebrook is cousin to the mother.

Colebrook is a larger town with more facilities available. I would imagine that the LE facility and equipment are more extensive than those in Stewartstown.

Yes ,it does.

Respectfully, I would not read a whole lot into any one statement, let alone dissecting individual sentences and sifting individual words for added meaning.

Certainly possible. It is also, I believe, routine. That said, let's explore this idea further.

Let's say, for example, that the toxicology results come back and Celina is found to have a high dose of drug XYZ in her system, and further that drug XYZ is a medication perscribed to someone in her household. This would be a significant discovery! It would tell us exactly who--

--Wait. Sorry. Actually this fact, in itself, answers nothing. But it could be a step towards an answer. For example, if the concentration were extreme and beyond lethal it might suggest (note the word might in there) that Celina was not quite as happy as she has been described. Alternatively, what if this medication was found in a high but less than lethal dose and it was known as a recreational drug -- that too might suggest some answers, like perhaps an accident. Or what if she is found with something like a date-rape drug in her system?

Note that none of these results, alone, nail this thing shut or necessarily point at anyone. However, when combined with whatever other information the police have it might complete the puzzle.

The not having a lawyer thing doesn't surprise me. He may not be able to afford one. If he's not under arrest, he doesn't have the right to a state appointed attorney. (does he?) And WN *might* have money, but that wouldn't necessarily mean he's gonna share it with his wife's ex-boyfriend's son.

And I only say WN *might* have money because ... even people with a healthy income (retired military in WN's case) can spend far more than they make. At a dental office I've worked at, I've done credit checks on physicians making 400,000 a year and we had to decline them credit for dental work because they were waaaay upside-down financially--bought one too many Mercedes and probably should have just said no to that 2nd home--that kind of thing.

IDK, to me it sure sounds like he's one of a couple unofficial POIs. I know they did examine his car. They also examined WN's car ... but did KM possibly have access to it? I mean, if he's been 'cleared', they don't need to drag him to the station to ask a few simple questions. They could just go to his house, pull out the notepad and the tape recorder, etc. They went to his home and collected him to question him formally at the station. I'm pretty sure Celian's dad has been cleared since he was in a coma when she went missing, and I'm 99% sure he never had to go to the station even once...

I also don't draw any automatic 'KM must be innocent' conclussions just because LN has him living with them. LN may be far more trusting than she should be. Just one theory, but KM might be feeding her 'you know it HAD to be WN' lines. Just a thought.

One last question ... isn't the only thing we've heard about KM's whereabouts that night is from HIM? He says he came home and the couch was empty and he watched TV ... then ... so no one saw when he came home or when he went to bed ...? Was he even there come morning? Anyone know more detail than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000