Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I go back and forth and round and round about who to be most suspicious of. Agreed that WN is an obvious choice, but how would he get away with it for so long? That makes me loook away from him, and KM always comes to mind. Something very suspicious about him, and he conveniently discussed coming in late and sitting on that couch that night. Wasn't that where Celina was supposed to be sleeping at that time?

Funny to see Celina's post bumped - was just thinking about her earlier today. I hope it means something, that she is on the minds of quite a few of us recently. :please:

I go back and forth and round and round about who to be most suspicious of. Agreed that WN is an obvious choice, but how would he get away with it for so long? That makes me loook away from him, and KM always comes to mind. Something very suspicious about him, and he conveniently discussed coming in late and sitting on that couch that night. Wasn't that where Celina was supposed to be sleeping at that time?

I also go back and forth quiet a bit but, I have always thought WN was not alone.I feel like KM might have been involved and went along with whatever WN had planed to do.

Almost 2 years have gone by since this precious girl was tossed away so needlessly. I don't understand any of it, the silence in the media, the town not speaking out for justice, her own mom not screaming for justice.

Almost 2 years have gone by since this precious girl was tossed away so needlessly. I don't understand any of it, the silence in the media, the town not speaking out for justice, her own mom not screaming for justice.

yeah
that last part
:(

I wish they would at least release info about how she died. I mean it's not like there is any investigation going on that it could hinder.

At first, I thought WN was the perp, but I've long left that theory behind. I don't think he'd be able to pull off such a crime without leaving behind evidence. Based on all of his FB friends, I'd say he likes women, not little girls.

I think the sheer number of possible suspects is part of the reason this case has never been solved.

I agree! I've been saying WN couldn't have done it right from the beginning. I believe he's too messed up to be able to pull off something like this and not leave evidence and clues all over the place.

I'm not sure what to think about WN. On one hand, he seems the most obvious POI because:
1.) He had opportunity
2.) He has a history of mental illness
3.) There are too many eerie coincidences involving WN, e.g., when searchers began searching the lake, he seemed to know they would find Celina's body there; he had what appeared to be a nervous breakdown, even before the discovery was announced.
4.) LN seems to suspect him. Why else would she suddenly leave him following Celina's murder?

It may be more difficult for LE to gather DNA evidence against WN since he lived in the home and, unless body fluids were involved in the commission of the crime, his DNA would not have been out of place. The same could be said for anyone else living in that house.

If WN isn't the murderer, on the other hand, I do think he witnessed something that could solve the case, but he's too mentally unstable to remember/ express what he witnessed. Maybe he realized too late that Celina was in danger and is overwhelmed by guilt, knowing that he could have prevented her death. Maybe he is terrified of the one he knows/ suspects is responsible. I don't remember if his brother has been previously discussed as a POI:

Of additional concern, according to the State of Vermont Registry of Sexual Offenders, and an alert by a reader, Mr. Noyes' brother, 37-year-old Gordon Edward Noyes, who lives just one mile from him, across the Connecticut River in Canaan, VT, is a registered sex offender who was convicted on January 31, 2005 for lewd and lascivious behavior with a child, an offense under Vermont Criminal Code, Section 2602.
<snipped>
http://www.examiner.com/article/disturbing-new-facts-emerge-celina-cass-suspicious-death

Whether or not WN is the murderer, IMO he holds the key to solving Celina's murder. But, LE seems hesitant to pressure WN into telling what he knows due to his mentally fragile state. Could LE be concerned that all hope of solving the case would be lost if WN were driven "over the edge," so to speak? I do know that Celina needs justice and until justice is served, there is the danger that the culprit will strike again.

I'm not sure what to think about WN. On one hand, he seems the most obvious POI because:
1.) He had opportunity
2.) He has a history of mental illness
3.) There are too many eerie coincidences involving WN, e.g., when searchers began searching the lake, he seemed to know they would find Celina's body there; he had what appeared to be a nervous breakdown, even before the discovery was announced.
4.) LN seems to suspect him. Why else would she suddenly leave him following Celina's murder?

It may be more difficult for LE to gather DNA evidence against WN since he lived in the home and, unless body fluids were involved in the commission of the crime, his DNA would not have been out of place. The same could be said for anyone else living in that house.

If WN isn't the murderer, on the other hand, I do think he witnessed something that could solve the case, but he's too mentally unstable to remember/ express what he witnessed. Maybe he realized too late that Celina was in danger and is overwhelmed by guilt, knowing that he could have prevented her death. Maybe he is terrified of the one he knows/ suspects is responsible. I don't remember if his brother has been previously discussed as a POI:

<snipped>
http://www.examiner.com/article/disturbing-new-facts-emerge-celina-cass-suspicious-death

Whether or not WN is the murderer, IMO he holds the key to solving Celina's murder. But, LE seems hesitant to pressure WN into telling what he knows due to his mentally fragile state. Could LE be concerned that all hope of solving the case would be lost if WN were driven "over the edge," so to speak? I do know that Celina needs justice and until justice is served, there is the danger that the culprit will strike again.

5.) WN's truck was towed away and impounded after Celina's body was found and to my knowledge has not been released. WN had purchased a different vehicle according to news reports.

6.) No mention of WN testifying before the Grand Jury. (But it seems everyone else involved did, including his own mother, who according to news reports IIRC said she was asked a lot of questions about her son during her testimony)

JMO

Just was thinking of Celina and came here for an update. Very glad to see her case is still being discussed but this sweet little girl needs her justice.

WN was always very suspicious to me, whether he was directly involved or knows something about what happened.

The information about his brother above is very interesting. Wonder if he visited the home often and had shown any undue interest in Celina? Where was he the night she disappeared?

5.) WN's truck was towed away and impounded after Celina's body was found and to my knowledge has not been released. WN had purchased a different vehicle according to news reports.

6.) No mention of WN testifying before the Grand Jury. (But it seems everyone else involved did, including his own mother, who according to news reports IIRC said she was asked a lot of questions about her son during her testimony)

JMO
BBM
Wow. I wasn't aware that his truck still hasn't been returned. If WN bought a new vehicle, it would seem he doesn't expect to get his truck back, but seems confident of his continued freedom. Why would LE keep a POI's vehicle that long, though? Surely they've collected all of the evidence they need to pursue a case if the truck was involved. If not, I wonder what's the purpose of not releasing the truck.

Do you know when the Grand Jury convenes again?

I can only guess keeping WN's truck this long is due to it being evidence of some kind. Circumstantial maybe? A hair found? Remember in CA's car there was a hair that showed decomp at the root that could only come from a deseased female family member in Caylee's family, there was a spot that had been cleaned etc...Scott Peterson & Laci/baby Conner? Just a hair.

I always lean towards WN as he was new to the family and acted so bizzarre when the announcement of a body had been found at the dam. Then his need to go into a hospital. Family splitting up and so on. MK always caught my attention but it was due to rumors more. It could be both? Obviously no DNA match it appears.

But I'll always wonder since reading released documents on people like Josh Powell and the evidence that couldn't bring a charge on him for Susan's disappearance, besides all the other crazy stuff he said. I feel there was a case there long ago to charge him for just being stupid acting but hey, that's me. The grand juries and prosecutors may hold those regrets. I would.

Another case that just had me in pangs was Sylar Newton's from AZ. His body was kept for over a year, mom was found but he was not released from the funeral home. I asked the director why and he said there was no better evidence than Sylar himself for the conviction of his "custodial mom" and her mother (cough).

I would love to see an arrest or two for Celina. She was too young to die. RIP Celina.

Every time I see Celina's thread bumped, I feel terribly sad. Being reminded that she still doesn't have justice is awful. But to those posting, thank you for not forgetting Celina.

Never forgot Celina. :seeya:
My nephew will be 2 years old on August 1st...
Which means it also will have been 2 years since Celina was found.
Hard to believe... I really think there was no direct evidence pointing to a specific person...
So they are left with a circumstantial case and are hoping for more evidence to avoid an acquittal. :twocents:

I suspect if LE still has WN's vehicle and WN has not been named a suspect, it is because others (in the household) had access to the vehicle (keys sitting on a table or hanging on a 'keys wall', available to all) and LE might be leaning toward the assumption that CC was transported to the river via the vehicle.

Points to ponder:

Have any other 'local' young girls gone missing before/since CC?

Had anyone ever borrowed use of WN's vehicle previous to CC?

Had there been a then-recent (before or after CC, not including CC's mother and WN) divorce of any friends of the family?

Was CC carried to a vehicle while still sleeping ("date-rape" drug?) and wrapped in her blanket?

Has anything 'changed' at the local bar/restaurant across from CC's house since CC?

Was anything missing from CC's house/bedroom?

Did LE interview the wedding photographer and guests?

I live in the state and have not seen anything about a missing person up in that area.

Right now the only current missing person is Kelly Robarge from Charlestown NH and that thread is going no where. LE is being tight lipped.

Hi, ChuckMauren:

Can you refresh my memory (if I ever knew it) about the wedding photographer/guests? I don't remember that (although I'm at that hormonal stage where I don't remember a lot!).

TIA.

:praying: Still praying for you Celina. I feel you were truly betrayed by someone you loved :(

The AG's office has so many active murder cases awaiting trial right now that new cases ready for trial are not being put on the court docket for at least a year. Add to that the backload of unsolved murder cases stacked up in this office and chances are good that Celina's case is buried in a file drawer somewhere and may never see the light of day again. Oh, when asked to comment on this or any other unsolved case they always make you want to believe that they have a hoard of investigators working on it every day. And yet they can't get cases ready for trial without requesting extension after extension after extension from the court because they need more time to complete their investigation.

For what it's worth a new article about Celina.

Strange how when most article including this one are written it is usually assumed that the murderer must be a male and refereed to as him or he. Is that the reason why so many murders go unsolved, because investigators assume all murderers must be males and don't question or investigate any females close to the case. I hope not.

JMO

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/anthony-amore/pain-which-cannot-forget_1_b_3561540.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann
Back