Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So I am confused. THis old house on Poplar street was owned by Keyes? Was he there when Celina was kidnapped?That article did not make it very clear. They did seem to refer to it as 'Keyes' property though.

So I am confused. THis old house on Poplar street was owned by Keyes? Was he there when Celina was kidnapped?That article did not make it very clear. They did seem to refer to it as 'Keyes' property though.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20120729/NEWS03/707299981

This was the initial article where they referred to Keyes being investigated for other murders. My guess is he was nearby when Celina disappeared and now they are looking at him.

This is from that article: "“When they get a person like Mr. Keyes, they automatically start looking at any other cases in any other places they can confirm he has been for the possibility of him being suspect,” Parker said."

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20120729/NEWS03/707299981

This was the initial article where they referred to Keyes being investigated for other murders. My guess is he was nearby when Celina disappeared and now they are looking at him.

This is from that article: "“When they get a person like Mr. Keyes, they automatically start looking at any other cases in any other places they can confirm he has been for the possibility of him being suspect,” Parker said."

The fact that the AG's office even looked at this guy in connection with Celina's murder leads me to believe they have no clue who killed her. If they had a prime suspect with lots of clues pointing to that person but lacked enough evidence to convict him, they wouldn't be looking at other potential suspects. IMO, the AG has no clue who murdered Celina. Nor do I believe they are putting in any significant number of hours on this case.

The fact that the AG's office even looked at this guy in connection with Celina's murder leads me to believe they have no clue who killed her. If they had a prime suspect with lots of clues pointing to that person but lacked enough evidence to convict him, they wouldn't be looking at other potential suspects. IMO, the AG has no clue who murdered Celina. Nor do I believe they are putting in any significant number of hours on this case.

I absolutely agree with you. When the autopsy report came out LE said inconclusive, I am starting to believe they do not even have cause of death. I'm guessing there was no DNA left behind either.

Was there any effort out into clearing anyone? Like mom, sis, WN's mom, neighbors who were there on the porch that night?

This case absolutely infuriates me. No effort to solve this, no outcry from the family, the community, does no one care? Aside from us here.

They have to investigate any possible person that could have had the opportunity to murder Celina. If there is an arrest for her murder & it goes to trial, the defense would throw Keye's name out there for reasonable doubt as fast as they could.

He could be the guy but so far, it's unclear.

It's very difficult to follow cases that last for years. It's frustrating. I know.

I hope they bring justice soon to Celina and her family. Shocked at first as I thought they had a suspect long ago & it wouldn't be long after Celina was found that there would be an arrest. Disappointed for sure but understand it's not always that easy. It has to stick.

jmo

You have not been forgotten Celina hoping that soon you will have justice.

If Israel Keyes was involved in Celina's death, we may never know:

Israel Keyes, Confessed Serial Killer, Found Dead In Alaska Jail Cell
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...essed-serial-killer-found-dead_n_2229425.html

After he was arrested for the murder of Samantha Koenig in AK, Keyes confessed to the murders of Bill and Lorraine Currier in VT and claimed there are 4 more bodies in WA and 1 in NY. Authorities wonder if he may be connected to even more disappearances and murders. They are continuing their investigations, but Keyes likely took a lot of secrets with him.

I just came to say that exact same thing, this seriously sucks. Now if they ever arrest anyone else they can point at Keyes as the perp. What if he was the perp? Will we ever know?

Authorities: No link seen with serial killer, Celina Cass

Authorities said Monday there appears to be no connection between Celina Cass, the Coos County 11-year-old murdered 17 months ago, and Israel Keyes, a serial killer whose victims included a couple in neighboring Vermont. Keyes was found dead in his Anchorage, Alaska, jail cell Sunday.

Keyes has been implicated in the disappearance and believed murder of an Essex, Vt., couple in early June 2011, nearly two months before Cass was reported missing from her West Stewartstown home and then found a week later submerged in a Connecticut River impoundment.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20121204/NEWS03/121209728

Every case I follow makes me think of this baby girl, such an injustice has been done here.

Authorities: No link seen with serial killer, Celina Cass

Authorities said Monday there appears to be no connection between Celina Cass, the Coos County 11-year-old murdered 17 months ago, and Israel Keyes, a serial killer whose victims included a couple in neighboring Vermont. Keyes was found dead in his Anchorage, Alaska, jail cell Sunday.

Keyes has been implicated in the disappearance and believed murder of an Essex, Vt., couple in early June 2011, nearly two months before Cass was reported missing from her West Stewartstown home and then found a week later submerged in a Connecticut River impoundment.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20121204/NEWS03/121209728

I had a feeling that this was not one of his victims. It just doesn't fit what I know so far about his victimology from the msm articles. I just kind of feel that she knew her assailant very well. Just my own opinion.

I hate that it appears LE is no closer to finding who did this than they were at the start.

Poor Celina I pray that soon they will charge someone for you death,IMO someone close to you harmed you,i don't believe it was random or a stranger but sadly someone you love and trusted,or a family friend.

Below is a post from the Israel Keyes thread, that I thought might be relevant. Below the quote is me. Hope this makes sense.

Why do you think Canadian borders were to his advantage? As an escape route in case the FBI was after him?

Not sure about Celina. Possible. She was a child but very tall for her age and he may have thought she was older.

Yes very frightening to read his back story and those 2 he hung out with. Wonder if he started with them and then went solo? Insane.

After you posted this I got to thinking about Celina. Her house was next door to a restaurant that had parking for truckers. There were several adults hanging out on Celinas front porch the night she went missing. Then she watched TV and presumably went downstairs to bed.

If Israel saw the people on the porch and waited for them to leave, he likely would have noticed the TV being shut off, then noticed the basement light coming on as she went downstairs. After he took her he might have realized her age and felt remorse. Maybe that is why she was wrapped in a blanket?

A year and a half later we have no one cleared, no suspects, no arrests.

I'm really frustrated by the lack of movement on this case. I'm sure it's tucked away in a freezer somewhere, since a cold case would mean it is still accessible.

I'll be honest when Celina first went missing I thought WN was GUILTY, I was convinced he was guilty. But then as the case progressed, it really looked unlikely that WN was the killer. I considered KM, but again, something didn't scream guilty.

I'm still to this day surprised they never cleared Louisa, Kayla or WN's mom. Whatever happened to clear family then move out to other options? Were WN and KM such better suspects that the others in the house that night were never given a look?

Who ended this little girl's life? Who robbed her of her future?

I still think WN took precious Celina's life. WN was noncompliant with his antipsychotic meds before Celina's murder and therefore, he will very likely stop taking his meds again. He will likely "fall off wagon" again too. Scary!

If there can't be real justice for Celina, let's hope that at least local LE is constantly watching WN and other citizens are warning WN's girlfriends.

Out of the 101 "friends" he has on FB, 96.1% are very obviously young *advertiser censored* skanks or grandmas pretending to be young *advertiser censored* skanks. Phew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58
Back