Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was funny Pensfan, grandma's posing. His fb always made me shake my head with his friends. I bet it does happen and would never doubt it doesn't happen, grandmas and all. I'm always amazed as to what I uncover in a day. Thanks for the laugh.

WN has always been on the top of my list & clearly showed signs of being off his meds. I feel Celina's body didn't reveal enough clues (DNA, due to being in the water, climate & time she was left there) to charge him plus no one saw him possibly. Taking meds and not taking meds really showed when he was wailing on the ground on the news. I also thought about KM, he is still suspicious to me from rumors and some facts of his life.

Now throw in every other family member who one or more could be oblivious because they went to bed on meds, neighbors drinking on the front porch with WN, a sister at a friends house, the truck stop right next door....It appears they are stuck. Fresh eyes could help? A tip might help from someone who knows something or suspects something they have found might help.

Other than that, I'd round them up again and not let them out until someone talks! I think the innocent would be right on that deal. jmo

Don't forget WN's mother was in the house also that night.

So many potential suspects to think about, but I agree with you WN is on the top of my list also. I don't beleive we have ever heard if WN's truck was ever returned. That alone speaks volumes to me who the authorities think is responsible for Celina's death.

It sure would be interesting to know what evidence was given to the grand jury.

JMO

I'm so angry for this little girl. She has no voice, no one to speak for her justice. I'm just angry. I want an arrest, I want to know what happened that night.

Bumping for Celina you will not be forgotten. I can't believe there is no new info on this case. I wonder if the step father has got his vehicles back yet?

Thinking of Celina.

Get tough and prove who did this to her. She was only 11 years old. Pick your perp!

I could only wish they are building a case against one of them but I see nothing. sucks

Ironic, Dr. Know, Celina was on my mind last night as I was trying to sleep.

I wish they would at least release info about how she died. I mean it's not like there is any investigation going on that it could hinder.

At first, I thought WN was the perp, but I've long left that theory behind. I don't think he'd be able to pull off such a crime without leaving behind evidence. Based on all of his FB friends, I'd say he likes women, not little girls.

I think the sheer number of possible suspects is part of the reason this case has never been solved.

I feel this child has been thrown away and forgotten. I hope they prove me wrong. Some children draw the short straw in life, and this one did.

I hope one day this thread is in the awaiting trials section. Just giving it a little bump from deep down in the forum. :(

Thanks iamnotagolem, This sweet angel needs to know that we are still hoping for justice. RIP Celina.

One wonders if there were/are other similar cases of missing/murdered young girls in the near-immediate (tri-state?) area? Is LE confident the locals had/have nothing with which to concern themselves regarding local abductions/murders of young girls/children?

Or is LE unofficially convinced of who is the perp(s) but are unable to gather substantial evidence for conviction(s)?

To date, it seems a perp(s) has gotten away with a heinous crime.

sad
sad, indeed

Bumping for you Baby girl!!! Still praying for the day someone is arrested.

Waiting for answers.
You haven't been forgotten little one, your justice will come.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408
Back