Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I think if it was the step-father, he would have been arrested already. He is not exactly a master mind. I think he was possibly a scapegoat.
those scapegoats can be oh so...I dunno... convenient? it seems that way

More than 3 months since Celina got a bump :(

I can't even imagine keeping quiet about a murderer on the loose in my community. This is awful. How do people sleep at night?

My heart fluttered when I saw Celina's post bumped back to page 1. What is LE doing? When was the last official update? Is there a way to contact them directly and inquire about progress? Are they still welcoming tips from the community?

They either have their person, are watching them, but don't have enough to arrest.. or they know jack squat. Celina deserves so much more!

Bump! Coming up this month is the anniversary of her death, and still no one is charged. Poor Celina!

"Family fears murder won't ever be solved"

http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20150724/NEWS03/150729469

But to the chagrin of Adam Laro, who is Celina’s father, and to that of his parents, Marcia and Wally Laro of Columbia, there has yet to be justice for the young girl who enjoyed playing basketball, dancing, yoga, swimming, fashion, fishing and cards.

“She would come over often. We had a lot of fun when she was here,” said Marcia Laro, recalling that her granddaughter was not only “the cutest little girl with a good sense of humor, she was funny, actually.”

“They claim it’s not going to be a cold case, but sorry to say, we believe it will be,” she said.

The Laros said they have not been in contact with Louisa Cass nor Celina’s maternal family, all of whom did not return Union Leader requests for comment on Thursday.

Young said her office continues to withhold autopsy information. Those specifics of Cass’ death are probably only known by someone involved in her murder, she said, and their public release could potentially lead to false confessions and other hindrances to the investigation. - See more at: http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20150724/NEWS03/150729469#sthash.onibeeDh.dpuf

No comment from mom or sister? Why is there no demand for justice? Dad needs to start pushing for this investigation to be reactivated (despite Jane's assurance that it's active, I very much assume they wipe the dust off annually) and solved.

The Laros said they have not been in contact with Louisa Cass nor Celina’s maternal family, all of whom did not return Union Leader requests for comment on Thursday.

Young said her office continues to withhold autopsy information. Those specifics of Cass’ death are probably only known by someone involved in her murder, she said, and their public release could potentially lead to false confessions and other hindrances to the investigation. - See more at: http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20150724/NEWS03/150729469#sthash.onibeeDh.dpuf

No comment from mom or sister? Why is there no demand for justice? Dad needs to start pushing for this investigation to be reactivated (despite Jane's assurance that it's active, I very much assume they wipe the dust off annually) and solved.

I think Jane and her gang know who killed Celina, but they don't have enough evidence to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt and don't want to chance it in court..

Obviously the grand jury didn't think there was enough evidence for an indictment against the person or persons that are thought to be involved or an arrest would have been made.

JMO

I think Jane and her gang know who killed Celina, but they don't have enough evidence to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt and don't want to chance it in court..

Obviously the grand jury didn't think there was enough evidence for an indictment against the person or persons that are thought to be involved or an arrest would have been made.

JMO

My thoughts run along the same lines as yours. If their suspect is the obvious one, why not bring him in for questioning? He seems like the kind of guy who might either confess or accidentally let the truth slip. I'm sure he's lawyered up by now, though.

Sigh. I would like to see justice for this child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officials said there are a number of criminal mischief complaints against Noyes for violating orders to stay away from certain stores, as well as tampering with a utility meter box on his property.

I find it interesting that he had orders to stay away from certain stores. Due to Theft maybe? Or other behaviors?

Glad to see that there are still many of us who have not forgotten this girl.

Asking questions as I read some of the threads. May find the answer lately but wanted to ask while I read.
Early on around 9pm, the description read she was wearing street clothes? But when found she was wrapped in a blanket wearing her pajamas...So I assume that means, she was on the computer and then later changed clothes and put her pajamas on?.............And was it determined the blanket came from the house?

I have seen pictures of the house,(Hugh house) but they dont show the basement well enough. Were there windows or a window someone could look in and see her in her basement bedroom? Did the basement have its own door or did you have to enter through the front door to enter the basement area. Which was her bedroom she shared with her sister, but her sister was not there that night.

And this blanket. Is it one that was usually on the couch. Or was it a blanket that came from her downstairs/basement bed?

She was reported missing from their West Stewartstown home on July 26. Her blanket-shrouded body was discovered a week later after a massive search, submerged in the Connecticut River, a quarter-mile from home - See more at: http://www.unionleader.com/article/20120313/NEWS03/703139975#sthash.GH4V7N8b.dpuf

Quarter of mile is practically walking distance. Or a quick disposal. Not something that seemed to be planned out very well.

Canadian border that numbers just 386 inhabitants. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/anthony-amore/not-just-another-number-b_b_1628860.html WOW, small town very few suspects to choose from. Be easy to zero in on someone early with so few people around. Perhaps thats been a problem.

Keeping my fingers crossed that Celina can finally get justice ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back