Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just noticed we are quickly coming up on the two year anniversary.

Justice for Celina

I live in NH and I so want this case to be solved. It hurts that she will never grow up.

Is it just me, or does it seem that most abducted and murdered children come from less then stellar homes? Why is this? I'm not saying all, as some are from functional loving homes, but it seems the majority have a family tree that has spliced branches!

I live in NH and I so want this case to be solved. It hurts that she will never grow up.

Is it just me, or does it seem that most abducted and murdered children come from less then stellar homes? Why is this? I'm not saying all, as some are from functional loving homes, but it seems the majority have a family tree that has spliced branches!

I agree with you. I think the less then stellar homes have it happen more because the dysfunctional people who head those homes usually have the more unsavory types hanging around and in their own homesThey put their own children in harms way by the company they keep.JMO

I keep thinking too of that little girl who was dismembered by a "family friend". Her family tree was a wreath.

For what it's worth a new article about Celina.

Strange how when most article including this one are written it is usually assumed that the murderer must be a male and refereed to as him or he. Is that the reason why so many murders go unsolved, because investigators assume all murderers must be males and don't question or investigate any females close to the case. I hope not.

JMO

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/anthony-amore/pain-which-cannot-forget_1_b_3561540.html

I'm right there with you, it's been linked previously among Celina's threads that women are most likely to put a body in water or wrap it in a blanket. From what we know Celina was wrapped in a blanket AND put in water. There were two women in the house that night, and several others that had access to the house. Why hasn't that been explored further?

I've been looking for those stats to link, I'll edit and add them here when/if I find them.

Hi, ChuckMauren:

Can you refresh my memory (if I ever knew it) about the wedding photographer/guests? I don't remember that (although I'm at that hormonal stage where I don't remember a lot!).

TIA.

I mentioned the wedding photographer and guests only since they had at least a few hours direct exposure to CC at the wedding.

As per Dr. Hannibal Lecter in the "The Silence of the Lambs":

"We begin by coveting what we see........".

If I recall correctly, wet clothes were found in the bed of W's truck during a period of very hot weather with no recent rainfall. That alone seems pretty suspicious to me.
Pajamas, blanket, sleeping on the couch... seen by witnesses around 9:30 PM and then reportedly "not seen" by another witness around midnight. Who's clothes? Who's truck? Who's awake? Disposal seems to be quick. The location where she was found appears to be the first private pull-off and access point to river heading away from town.
Is this some elaborate setup or something more straightforward?
Thinking of you, Celina.

If I recall correctly, wet clothes were found in the bed of W's truck during a period of very hot weather with no recent rainfall. That alone seems pretty suspicious to me.
Pajamas, blanket, sleeping on the couch... seen by witnesses around 9:30 PM and then reportedly "not seen" by another witness around midnight. Who's clothes? Who's truck? Who's awake? Disposal seems to be quick. The location where she was found appears to be the first private pull-off and access point to river heading away from town.
Is this some elaborate setup or something more straightforward?
Thinking of you, Celina.

Do you have a link that tells the contents of WN's pickup?

TIA!

Bumping for you, Celina.

It's time for the kids to go back to school.....I wish you were able to join them.

:heartbeat:

Does anyone know for sure if LE still has WN's truck? Also, I may have missed it or forgotten ..........was a cause of death ever released for Celina?

This is so sad. It seemed in the beginning that LE were on it and were getting the ducks all lined up......and then nothing. For 2 years, nothing. Poor Celina.

This is so sad. It seemed in the beginning that LE were on it and were getting the ducks all lined up......and then nothing. For 2 years, nothing. Poor Celina.

I agree with you. In the beginning it seemed so easy. Seemed it would be an easy case to solve. So what happened. Where did it go wrong. jmo

I got so excited when i seen her thread pop up,thought there was news! Bumping for you sweetie pie..

The silence pains me.

I agree with the others, the case seemed so solvable. But I do think LE had tunnel vision and looked only at WN as a suspect and tried to find evidence linking him, rather than looking for a suspect after the evidence was in.

yes I do wonder if the scope needed broadened, in the immediate area...imho
that is all I can say

The silence pains me.

I agree with the others, the case seemed so solvable. But I do think LE had tunnel vision and looked only at WN as a suspect and tried to find evidence linking him, rather than looking for a suspect after the evidence was in.

I think LE was looking at the right man, but the grand jury didn't find enough evidence to bring an indictment against him.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back