Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I followed Celina from day one. It breaks my heart that there still hasn't been an arrest. None of these people were criminal masterminds. Poor Celina

Whatever evidence the police might have had, it apparently did not clearly single out any one suspect.

I followed this case from the beginning, and it has been a heartbreaking and disappointing journey every step of the way.

Whatever evidence the police might have had, it apparently did not clearly single out any one suspect.

I followed this case from the beginning, and it has been a heartbreaking and disappointing journey every step of the way.

Yes, I had hoped when she was found relatively quickly that there would have been an arrest and conviction. Poor baby. :(

:bump: I think of you often Celina,I am sorry someone took you away from your family and friends,My niece plays basketball for the 8 grade when i seen her eyes light up at her new b-ball outfit i thought of you smiling so big in your jersey! Praying for justice.

I followed Celina from day one. It breaks my heart that there still hasn't been an arrest. None of these people were criminal masterminds. Poor Celina

I followed this case too by lurking on WS and by reading everything I could find in MSM. I have never understood why her mother hasn't begged for them to find the killer and to plead for more investigation, even a year later. I don't know what's going on with mother now, but I wonder if it's been that she just moved on. I know she was hurt and devastated, but you just don't give up when your child is dead. Maybe she couldn't deal with what she thought happened.

She was on the news here in NH in july..... she seems so very sad and just trying to pick up the pieces for her living daughter and herself..... my heart breaks for her..... she seems like she hasn't had an easy life and on top of that has lost her youngest baby..... its so heartbreaking

I followed this case too by lurking on WS and by reading everything I could find in MSM. I have never understood why her mother hasn't begged for them to find the killer and to plead for more investigation, even a year later. I don't know what's going on with mother now, but I wonder if it's been that she just moved on. I know she was hurt and devastated, but you just don't give up when your child is dead. Maybe she couldn't deal with what she thought happened.

I think she and LE think the same as far as who is responsible for this senseless murder... eventually I think the truth will come out and justice will prevail

Bumping for you, Celina girl. You are in my heart in a place that will never be forgotten. Sending love to your Mom and Sister and hoping that justice prevails soon.

I just saw on WMUR News 9 that the home in West Stewartstown that Celina and her family lived in at the time of her death is on fire..... there is no online link yet but when it comes up I will post it here..... very strange

That's too bad.

From the photo's it looks like there has been considerable work done to the exterior of the home since Celina lived there. The building when Celina lived there looked like it should have been condemned.

JMO

images

1450316_10152035434717778_130079578_n.jpg

Wow they have done considerable work on the building since then. I am curious as to what started the fire. So bizarre. Like every other aspect of this case.

IMO, she's scared of this monster and doesn't possess "everything needed" to protect herself and her living daughter. He's bigger than her, schizophrenic, lives near her, has a history of alcohol and/or drug abuse (went to rehab, but is he still sober?), and has a known history of domestic violence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back