Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked to see if the cable news stations are covering this.
I haven't seen anything on HLN, but just switched to FOX & just
missed their coverage of Celina Missing.

Not sure about CNN or others yet.
Anyone else know?

police presence has grown exponentially and have cleared even the residents from the area.
no not good news I am afraid.

Divers under bridge:

Attachments

• Divers by bridge.png
    Divers by bridge.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 98
If everyone is being cleared, it is my guess that they want to pull something out of the water... :cry:

I wonder if the bio dad's presence in the town has made someone speak up?

Does anyone know if it is the bridge from Canaan to West Stewartstown right by Celina's home or is there a brdige north of the dam from 253? I cannot tell due to the resolution on Google Maps.

I know many are thinking that perhaps something came up in the interview, which prompted the search - but what if it is the opposite situation? What if something prompted the search, and was serious or shocking enough to send him to the hospital when he learned of it during the interview?

It's been a very stressful situation, and for someone with a history of mental illness, it's probably an even heavier burden. Coupled with Celina's mother also struggling with her health, it's possible that the SF may be reacting to the search, rather than prompting it.

Regardless, it is not looking good for Celina right now. I had so hoped she would be found safe, but this search is making me worry that won't be the case.

It was speculation only based on coincidence. Both happening this morning. Yes the news of the search near the dam could have sent him into shock.....depending on what reason one wants to believe.

1) He knows she's there.

2) Dive searches usually result in the child being found dead.

Scanner is pretty quiet, a few routine calls it seems, but not really anything search related, unless it is extremely cryptic

It was speculation only based on coincidence. Both happening this morning. Yes the news of the search near the dam could have sent him into shock.....depending on what reason one wants to believe.

1) He knows she's there.

2) Dive searches usually result in the child being found dead.

He could have also been notified that they found her. We don't know when that happened, and how long it took the AG to get out there

Great point about the SF possibly being traumatized by news he got during or immediately after the interview.

At this point, they might have found only clothing. I guess we'll hear something soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice