Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be lots of folks who know more about this area than myself. But I recall a tale from the book A Walk in the Woods where Bryson notes that a plane crashed in that rural part of New England, and they didn't find it for several years. So I'd call that really rural.

16b7c827-2969-4ecc-9fb3-e60efc859a09_400.jpg

Dive teams above

@k9copper They received almost 200 more leads over the weekend.
They have not released what exactly the leads were, or which ones they are following up on.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 8/1/2011 2:26:33 PM 7:26 AM

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass?id=fb

Stress can cause some serious heart problems in people with no prior heart issues. So that's a possibility. I'm leaning more that way given that he answered questions, and we all know from polygraph testing that the heart rate and blood pressure spike when someone is telling a whopper. So there are multiple reasons to believe it might be heart-related. Of course, that's just speculation. He might have stubbed his toe.

I so sincerely hope this day brings good news on the return of Celina. Looks like there is lots of activity and hopefully the many leads that came in this weekend bring results!

I so sincerely hope this day brings good news on the return of Celina. Looks like there is lots of activity and hopefully the many leads that came in this weekend bring results!

Searching ponds and dams is not good news, imo. I do hope she is recovered though and whoever did this to her is put behind bars.

I imagine that with all that has gone on this past week that it may be possible that WN may have just broken down after the interview from all of the stress, possible lack of sleep, possible lack of proper eating, etc. It is not uncommon for parents/stepparents, etc of missing children to require medical care while their children are missing, especially in the 1st few weeks.

I agree and I'm sorry for insinuating previously that his recent
hospitalization may have been related to his mental health.

Upper CT Valley Hospital:
Facility Type:
Short Term Acute Care
Ownership:
Private

I think the last three updates - SF to hospital, AAG Young showing up, and requesting media to clear area all add up to not very good news. So sad right now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back