Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I read because there is virtually no cell phone coverage there they had to bring in a portable cell phone tower so that LE and searchers could be in touch with one another.For that reason I doubt Celina had a cell phone but do not know for sure.

Yeah I doubt she had a cellphone.

I am going to say this again, this case is reminding me of Brooke Bennett.

The stepfather of missing 11-year-old Celina Cass has been taken to the hospital in an ambulance. Click below to follow live updates on this story.

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass?id=fb

LIVE: Authorities Continue Search For Celina Cass
livewire.wmur.com

I don't see that at the link but I may not be looking in the right place. If true, it's very interesting. He was scheduled to give an interview at noon.

@rideforlife The interview with Noyes will be on at noon. We'll post it here after it airs

by Kevin Clay/Staff 9:20 AM

oops....found it

It appears that Wendell Noyes was put on a stretcher and taken away in the ambulance

by Kevin Clay/Staff 9:16 AM

I don't see that at the link but I may not be looking in the right place. If true, it's very interesting. He was scheduled to give an interview at noon.

@rideforlife The interview with Noyes will be on at noon. We'll post it here after it airs

by Kevin Clay/Staff 9:20 AM

His medical issue happened after the interview..

From the link it states that the interview was done earlier this morning and will air at Noon on WMUR.

"“Whenever you are ready to come home, Celina, daddy will be here waiting for you,” he said."

Oh my goodness....I think might not be able to keep it together....

At least this confirms some of the things on facebook and clears us that certain people are definitely in the know. It also clears up the bio-dad issue:

"Adam Laro, the biological father of Celena Cass,"

And this: "“The doctor told him not to come up here,” Walter Laro said, “but he wanted to say something.”"

How in the world did they even tell him? I wonder how long they waited to tell him. Can you imagine? I'm actually really glad that he is there, despite his health problems. I know that all people are different, but wild horses couldn't keep me from that place if it were my daughter and I think the stress of wanting to be there would be worse for me than actually being there. This poor man. :tears::sick:

If you go to the WMUR site then it says they did the interview with him this morning, it will be shown at noon. He was taken away after the interview...from what I can surmise.

Hopefully, WN is beginning to crack and will tell LE where Celina is. I've thought from the beginning that he is the key to whatever happened to her.

This little girl was dealing with so much illness around her. Her bio dad, mom and stepdad all have health issues, and serious ones. Just being 11 and not having the stability of health around her, that seems just so difficult.

This little girl was dealing with so much illness around her. Her bio dad, mom and stepdad all have health issues, and serious ones. Just being 11 and not having the stability of health around her, that seems just so difficult.

What health issues does the mom have? TIA

The reporter says he was taken to a Connecticut hospital. The photo shows the ambulance in the entrance to the hospital with a COLEBROOK police car in front.

He is being taken to Connecticut Valley Hospital (CVH) which is a CT State psych hospital, in Northern CT.
Does NH not have any state psych hospitals?
I wonder if he had a psych breakdown after the interview.

Correction:
According to another poster who quickly caught my error...
the hospital is NOT CVH in Connecticut.

It is Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital, in Colebrook.

I have NOT checked as of yet to see if it is a psych hospital.

I am so sorry for responding so quickly & giving the wrong info.

Add: UCVH is a private, short term acute care facility

The reporter says he was taken to a Connecticut hospital. The photo shows the ambulance in the entrance to the hospital with a COLEBROOK police car in front.

Hopefully, WN is beginning to crack and will tell LE where Celina is. I've thought from the beginning that he is the key to whatever happened to her.

Dam being searched this morning:

The dam is actually in Vermont. It is called the Canaan Hydro-Dam

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TmnIrOUo

Remember the FB post where WN said he was from Canaan? I wonder if the searchers are getting closer.....

Why the police car with an ambulance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member