Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I think the SF has lots of mental health issues. You can see he has some serious emotional issues by viewing his Facebook page. I have close to 600 friends of all ages from across the country and I have never seen a FB page like his.

He is being taken to Connecticut Valley Hospital (CVH) which is a CT State run psych hospital, in Northern CT.
As a psych nurse, recently retired from the state of CT.... I am very familar with this facility.
Does NH not have any state psych hospitals?
I wonder if he had a psych breakdown after the interview.

http://www.ct.gov/dmhas/cwp/view.asp?a=2899&q=334082

Actually, according to WMUR, they say he was taken to Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital, which when googled, is located in Colebrook NH. I added it to the map.

He was taken to Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
by Kevin Clay/Staff edited by Kevin Clay/Staff 9:53 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1Tms1hIFZ

I absolutely agree.

I wonder if he made a reference, in the interview, that he is involved & instead of arresting
him & taking him to jail, they took him to CVH for a psychiatric/competency evaluation.

It's a possibility, but would they have used an ambulance instead of a police car? I would have to imagine that they don't have a ton of ambulances up there. And would they have put him on a stretcher?

Or, having difficulty dealing with what is a very stressful situation. If he's not involved, but does have this past history of struggling with mental illness, I'm sure that this situation is making it much harder for the SF to maintain his equilibrium, particularly if Celina's mother is also struggling with her health and in a wheelchair. Having a child missing is tough enough without physical or mental illness on top of it.

If it were just some psych symptoms he was having, & not being a POI,
I think he'd be taken to a hospital closer to home.

It's a possibility, but would they have used an ambulance instead of a police car? I would have to imagine that they don't have a ton of ambulances up there. And would they have put him on a stretcher?

Yes. And yes.

According to WMUR, he was taken to a hospital close to home. Please see my post upthread.

Fox News infobabe giving update on this case is totally clueless. Suspicion should be on bio dad because he "sounded like he knew that Celina ran away"?????

Didn't know that WN had given statements....:innocent:

Worthless report, Fox News....

I don't think we can really say, since we have no idea what prompted the transport, nor are we privy to his mental health records.

According to WMUR, he was taken to a hospital close to home. Please see my post upthread.

Thank you! Seems this info is being overlooked. Over and over....

Hey Everybody - Good Morning!

Remember that WS is a victim friendly forum and that family of the victim are also considered victims until LE tells us otherwise.

So far - LE has given us nothing to warrant the harsh treatment that the SF is receiving here - so that has to STOP.

I have read and understand most of the concerns posted in this thread - but those concerns are NOT proof, or even evidence, of any wrong doing.

Please think twice before you post because anymore bashing and your post will be removed and recommendations for TOs will be made.

Thanks,

Salem

I'm not sure but she was in a wheel chair and it was written somewhere that she had trouble climbing and descending stairs.

She's healthy enough for a part time job.

Actually, according to WMUR, they say he was taken to Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital, which when googled, is located in Colebrook NH. I added it to the map.

hollye...

Thank you so much for correcting me. I am so sorry I gave the wrong information.
I was very quick to respond and didn't know there was another hospital with a similar name.

Again thank you and I apologize for my error!
I will edit my above posts to correct the info I gave.

I imagine that with all that has gone on this past week that it may be possible that WN may have just broken down after the interview from all of the stress, possible lack of sleep, possible lack of proper eating, etc. It is not uncommon for parents/stepparents, etc of missing children to require medical care while their children are missing, especially in the 1st few weeks.

Fox News infobabe giving update on this case is totally clueless. Suspicion should be on bio dad because he "sounded like he knew that Celina ran away"?????

Didn't know that WN had given statements....:innocent:

Worthless report, Fox News....

Did he sneak out of the hospital in the middle of the night and take her? Did he work this plan out in his coma? Goodness, I wish people on the news would check out what they are saying before they go on TV and spread misinformation. Ugh!

hollye...

Thank you so much for correcting me. I am so sorry I gave the wrong information.
I was very quick to respond and didn't know there was another hospital with a similar name.

Again thank you and I apologize for my error!
I will edit my above posts to correct the info I gave.

No worries, I just didn't want it to be overlooked, especially since everyone was then keying in on mental hospital and the speculation that that was why he was transported.

I am not real familiar with the upper north east, but I imagine that the area that the Connecticut River flows through is considered the Connecticut Valley. Does anyone know?

Is there any history of police calls and police visits to this little girl's home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214