Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the SF knew where they were searching when he began to get sick and needed to go the hospital;?

I wonder what led them to this dam. Did anyone from the house leave the premises that night? Was everyone accounted for? I bet the SF was accounted for by the mom. What about the owner of the red truck?

Thanks. I'm starting to wonder about that interview now. Will it even air? I wonder if there's a connection between that interview and this sudden activity in the search.

I'm also very curious now. Wonder what he said. Hope they still air it.

I am at work and if I leave here for a short while it automatically kicks me off.
Please keep my posted!

Where is the command center? How far away from the search area? tia

No this can't be good. They havent done anything like this in this case yet have they?

Just logged on and I agree, this cannot be good news. :(

I know many are thinking that perhaps something came up in the interview, which prompted the search - but what if it is the opposite situation? What if something prompted the search, and was serious or shocking enough to send him to the hospital when he learned of it during the interview?

It's been a very stressful situation, and for someone with a history of mental illness, it's probably an even heavier burden. Coupled with Celina's mother also struggling with her health, it's possible that the SF may be reacting to the search, rather than prompting it.

Regardless, it is not looking good for Celina right now. I had so hoped she would be found safe, but this search is making me worry that won't be the case.

Its ok, Pensfan. I am not offended...just a bit stressed at facing things I had never thought of before. When you have something like this in your family, you certainly see things in a new way.

Thanks for your kindness.....

Yes, thanks, and thanks Shefner for sharing!

Even though I know and have known for years that I am far from alone in my experience with mental illness (I have OCPD, obsessive-compulsive personality disorder, depression, and ADHD & in the past had an eating disorder)...even though I know that my case is far from the worst and that I have been so lucky to get the treatment & support that I have...it makes me feel more comfortable when I hear others' stories. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people (not necessarily here) who associate mental illness either with creepiness or with "it's just all in your head." (Which yes, thanks, it is, 'cause you know what's in your head?! Your brain.) :crazy: Well, the fact is that while my OCPD is sometimes a disadvantage, in other ways it is a huge advantage! A lot of times my mentors love that I obsess over details and can't rest until something is "just so," like when it comes to making presentations or writing papers. So yes, while I am diligent about treating my mental illness, it doesn't make me a "bad" person, and there are some things about it that I don't want to change.

It is too bad that there are still so many misconceptions "out there" about mental illness. I think it is great that there are people on WS who can help us have intelligent conversations about what "mentally ill" means and how it relates to the law. I think that's what we as a society need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills