Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH?

I just heard an interview with the bio-dad on Fox News. He said he heard about her being missing while watching TV. He said, "That's my daughter, what's going on?"

Really? LE didn't call the hospital and talk to her father before the MISSING CHILD reports hit the television? That seems very odd.

Yes he gave his interview, said he slept fine last night and mom is doing fine, spoke volumes to me.
Me too! I didn't even know CC and I haven't slept well since I heard about this last Tuesday in the middle of the night. RIP CC. I was so hoping it wouldn't end up this way. I'm just sick.

WTH?

I just heard an interview with the bio-dad on Fox News. He said he heard about her being missing while watching TV. He said, "That's my daughter, what's going on?"

Really? LE didn't call the hospital and talk to her father before the MISSING CHILD reports hit the television? That seems very odd.

Someone has to give LE his information... they don't just have it... and since he was in a medically induced coma perhaps nobody felt it was necessary to inform him or his parents?

Untreated psychotic episodes have been found to lead to the occurrence of more frequent and more prolonged psychotic episodes and eventually progression into untreatable mental deterioration. Meaning: If WN was not taking his meds for years, he made his psychotic episodes more frequent and longer and perhaps even made his disorder untreatable.

http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/191/50/s58.full

I know many people have tried and convicted the SF in their own minds, but can I remind everyone that this is a victim friendly forum, and until there is word, the family are still considered victims...

"Attorney General Michael A. Delaney, NH State Police Colonel Robert Quinn and F.B.I. Supervising Special Agent Kieran Ramsey announce that earlier today divers from the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department discovered what appears to be a body in the Connecticut River in West Stewartstown. At this juncture, law enforcement officers are processing the location. No positive identification of the body has been made. It is anticipated that further information will be released later today. "
by Kirk Enstrom/Staff 2:55 PM

"Attorney General Michael A. Delaney, NH State Police Colonel Robert Quinn and F.B.I. Supervising Special Agent Kieran Ramsey announce that earlier today divers from the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department discovered what appears to be a body in the Connecticut River in West Stewartstown. At this juncture, law enforcement officers are processing the location. No positive identification of the body has been made. It is anticipated that further information will be released later today. "
The Attorney General's Office just issued a news release with little new information.

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1Tnyelsie

So in other words, there will likely not be a press conference any time soon.

Maybe her fb is gone because LE have the suspect via her friends list? Or they worked out her password and the family asked it be removed. Fb is 13 and over too....so who knows.

Depending on the amount of time she was in the water and it's temperature, it could preserve her body if the water was cold. (If she was in the water when found which I think has not been released yet).

Untreated psychotic episodes have been found to lead to the occurrence of more frequent and more prolonged psychotic episodes and eventually progression into untreatable mental deterioration. Meaning: If WN was not taking his meds for years, he made his psychotic episodes more frequent and longer and perhaps even made his disorder untreatable.

http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/191/50/s58.full

I have felt so blessed that my son was diagnosed with childhood-onset schizophrenia rather than adult. While he has suffered and has had psych stays as a kiddo, we have also had years of "programming" from mom on how you just can't go without your meds.

We watched a show on PBS a few months ago about a man who was 56 and had been a genius, IQ of 160 as a young adult. Decades of not medicating his illness and frequent, prolonged psychoses left him with an IQ of 68 at age 56. It was the saddest thing and was really a "scared straight" moment for my son who values his IQ. He was able to see that not taking his meds can actually damage his brain over time.

Maybe her fb is gone because LE have the suspect via her friends list? Or they worked out her password and the family asked it be removed. Fb is 13 and over too....so who knows.

Facebook does disappear accounts if they suspect or discover the user is under the age of 13. They very well could have removed her account. moo

Depending on the amount of time she was in the water and it's temperature, it could preserve her body if the water was cold. (If she was in the water when found which I think has not been released yet).

The state attorney general, the FBI and the State Police released a statement that the body was found IN the river.....I am assuming that would be confirmation that it is IN the water.

I have a very stong suspicion that if we find out the SF did do something to her, he will never be held accountable because of his mental status.

He could be sent to a state psychiatric hospital for years, like Andrea Yates was, or Deanna Laney. He obviously needs treatment. But you know... it might be possible that he had nothing to do with Celina's death. Just because he has mental problems doesn't mean he is automatically guilty of murder.

HLN just reported NG will cover Celina's case tonight.

Someone has to give LE his information... they don't just have it... and since he was in a medically induced coma perhaps nobody felt it was necessary to inform him or his parents?

I guess I was assuming they asked first thing about her father, and her mother would have known he was very ill in the hospital. I would think that LE would go and check that out immediately, in case she ran away to be with her father there. It seems like one of the first things to do and very simple. They could have called the hospital and asked if a little girl was seen trying to visit him. Takes 10 minutes and clears one big scenario off the table. But surely they could have contacted him before the news hit the airwaves. imoo

He could be sent to a state psychiatric hospital for years, like Andrea Yates was, or Deanna Laney. He obviously needs treatment. But you know... it might be possible that he had nothing to do with Celina's death. Just because he has mental problems doesn't mean he is automatically guilty of murder.

And we have no evidence that he is not on medication for his illness. I am just as suspicious of him as the next person here is, but I do think some comments have been jumping to conclusions solely based on prejudice against the mentally ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa