Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Nancy Grace facebook.
Awaiting police press conference for body found in river, is it missing 5th grade girl last seen playing in her bedroom?

Thanks Kat! I'm super involved with a horse forum and have made many friends through it so I can totally relate!

IS it possible that this little girl may have been having a terrible time and hurt herself or went into the lake?

Her family kept pleading with her to come home as if she walked off on her own, but if this is her body then someone either put her in that water or she went in.

My heart breaks for these kids. mo

That is a very slight possibility, but it is possible. 11 yr olds DO commit suicide.

I do wonder though if they do so without ANY previous warnings or attempts or threats. We have not heard that she was depressed or really sad in the previous weeks.

And she was very very close to her 13 yr old sister. My gut tells me she would have left her a note, an explanation, if she was going to jump off a bridge.

I don't get that feeling from her. She had good grades in school, many friends, played sports, and her recent pictures, like the one in the hat, showed to me, that she realized she was actually quite pretty. She was in the gawky awkward phase that most 11 yr olds go through, but I think she saw that she was going to be a swan. I think she was looking forward to her future, I don't think she was hopeless or depressed. imoo

I think it's a safe assumption to assume this is Celina. I'm just glad she has been found and that it's still possible to find out what happened to her. Unlike so many others, Hayley Dunn, Haleigh Cummings, Kyron Horman, etc.

Bless you Celina.

Mel

Okay I have no idea what they are doing... taping off the entire house, yard, vehicles... what do they think happened?
They generally use their own vehicles to "hold" the tape, because what if someone needs to use that van before they are done at the scene?

If they think she was abducted and are NOW looking for evidence, they are a bit late.
Are they looking for something specific... like an earring or bracelet or fingernail? Something that may pick up DNA in a struggle?
Or are they just randomly looking for anything.

I don't get it... the only time they do this is when they are going to search the entire property. But they found the body, why would they need to do that?

I am so confused.

I pray for this town, the families and children. I live in a small community. This is going to be devastating for everyone. :(

I wonder if they're looking for a possible weapon in the home?

so sad.... is this thread going to get locked soon?? Normally new threads start around the 26th page or so.

Okay I have no idea what they are doing... taping off the entire house, yard, vehicles... what do they think happened?
They generally use their own vehicles to "hold" the tape, because what if someone needs to use that van before they are done at the scene?

If they think she was abducted and are NOW looking for evidence, they are a bit late.
Are they looking for something specific... like an earring or bracelet or fingernail? Something that may pick up DNA in a struggle?

I don't get it... the only time they do this is when they are going to search the entire property. But they found the body, why would they need to do that?

I am so confused.

Now that they have a body. They will probally go over everything again. its now a crime scene. moo

That is a very slight possibility, but it is possible. 11 yr olds DO commit suicide.

I do wonder though if they do so without ANY previous warnings or attempts or threats. We have not heard that she was depressed or really sad in the previous weeks.

And she was very very close to her 13 yr old sister. My gut tells me she would have left her a note, an explanation, if she was going to jump off a bridge.

I don't get that feeling from her. She had good grades in school, many friends, played sports, and her recent pictures, like the one in the hat, showed to me, that she realized she was actually quite pretty. She was in the gawky awkward phase that most 11 yr olds go through, but I think she saw that she was going to be a swan. I think she was looking forward to her future, I don't think she was hopeless or depressed. imoo

I don't get the feeling she took her own life either. For some reason, I feel she was sexually assaulted on the river bank - they found clothes in fashion that led to river. Or drag marks. Just my gut feeling - hope I am wrong.........but there is no peace in this story. I am sooooooooo sick of this happening to our children. WTH is the damn world coming to? (Placing myself in TO before I blow.)

I am so confused.

It is confusing. They had everyone in that family out of the house for 3 days, but then they came back. Hmm...I wonder if they think someone brought something back into the house when they were allowed to return? Or it could be based on a tip and/or confession.

I got an email alert ..... started to read here a bit ago so don't know if this has been posted;

To me it looks like the little boat by the bridge is in front of a niche? cut-out area.
Then there is what looks like a little white buoy.

If it is in fact a buoy, doesn't that mean it was marking the area where the body was found?
If the body was found still underwater by divers, then the body was weighted because I think by day 4, 5, 6....the body would have floated to the surface, correct?

Or, the body is under water, marked by the buoy because the body had lodged itself there in that little nook area behind the boat.

No matter....... I read the email alert and got nauseous. This can't be happening, Again!

Should have elaborated in my above post:

Since they have seen the body, it's possible therre may have been indications that some sort of weapon had been used on Celina - there might be indications of head trauma, gunshot wounds, knife wounds, etc. So perhaps, with the home taped off, they're searching the home now for a murder weapon that fits what they might have seen on her body? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson