Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just put on New England Cable News as they are usually right ot top of all this kind of stuff. While I am running around like a fool having just got home from work and a million things to do such as animals to feed and oh boy they are sopposed to deliver hay and it looks like we are in for a huge thunderstorm. I do not want wet hay!
I will post if I hear what they have to say.

Walked to a memorial? Picked up a bear?

Here is the link to the video.
http://www.wmur.com/video/28728940/detail.html

However, he is not carrying a bear. I know I heard that on a report somewhere - a live from the scene on HLN or somewhere, but I can't find it for the life of me. If HLN - well..........that explains it. JMHO - sure wish all news was like the local news we are getting from this area.

Anyone else hear the bit about the bear - or am I officially losing it?

I don't think they are going to find any body parts in the house. They were inside that house for 3 whole days. Wouldn't that have brought in cadaver dogs and luminol during that time?

I think they are looking for what they now know might be the weapon. Maybe she had blunt force trauma or knife wounds [ I hate typing that].

When I made my comment, I was thinking along the theory that whatever they're looking for NOW, was NOT in the house prior to allowing the family to go back inside, after being in motel x 3 days.... that something may have happened afterwards, or the item(s) brought in afterwards. Maybe the perp has just confessed to something. KWIM?

This dept called in help very fast. All missing children cases should be handled by the FBI within 24 hours.

I dont understand why she would go to the home either!!!

Most AGs work closely with the LE in building a case and/or evidence. Ms. Young may be coordinating with them about what to look for depending on what was found with the body or condition of the body.

Or LE may have found something they want to consult with her about, what direction to go...

Just my guess until we know more...

But why would JY go? I get it if it is for evidence purposes for LE to go back to the house, but why would she need to be there?

Well they must know it was homicide. They have arrived at the scene per live wire.

85a2ac26-d6ea-469e-8bb8-5794cf3356ce_400.jpg

Jane Young also handles the homicide unit and has been on the case since day one. She is also Senior Assistant Attorney General.

Well they must know it was homicide. They have arrived at the scene per live wire.

My heart hurts. I always carry the benefit of the doubt greater in these/all situations, but I am getting more and more beat up with each case I come across.

Madness.

The blackhawk helicopter they were waiting on is due to arrive on the scene within the next few minutes.

So have they removed the body yet? I know they have said they found a female but haven't heard if they removed it yet?

BLackhawk they were waiting on?? where did that come from??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes