Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to quote myself, but I'm wondering what they might need to connect from the house to where they found Celina.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.

Amen to that quote! Stewartstown is suffering, Celina'a real dad and family must be heartbroken. All of we sleuths are feeling pretty lousy about this news as well. skier

re: the crime scene tape - it makes sense that with the discovery of the body they may now have specific things to look for at the house. if the manner of death was obvious they could be looking for an instrument that may have been used. if there was evidence with the body they may try to match that to something in the house (tape, rope etc). and so on...

It is confusing. They had everyone in that family out of the house for 3 days, but then they came back. Hmm...I wonder if they think someone brought something back into the house when they were allowed to return? Or it could be based on a tip and/or confession.

I know I just said I put myself in posting TO but here is how suspicious my mind can be.......... SF took a walk today - said to have picked up a bear and walked back home. Did he go to the memorial looking for a certain bear? Then he comes out and does what appears to me as a staged fish out of water routine, then checks into hospital?????? Fishy alright but not accusing him or anyone of anything, just a bizarre day.

I hate to say this, but I hope they aren't looking for body parts.

ETA: Something may have been found, as WMUR just said that AAG
Young just left the command center in a police car to go to the home.

I know I just said I put myself in posting TO but here is how suspicious my mind can be.......... SF took a walk today - said to have picked up a bear and walked back home. Did he go to the memorial looking for a certain bear? Then he comes out and does what appears to me as a staged fish out of water routine, then checks into hospital?????? Fishy alright but not accusing him or anyone of anything, just a bizarre day.

Walked to a memorial? Picked up a bear?

Why would Jane Young be going to the house?

I am so sick over all this... :(

I Pray that my thoughts are incorrect, but could the reason that
The body was not id'ed yet possibly be that the body is not whole? Maybe
LE are looking for other "parts"? I pray that my mind is just
going there due to references to poor Zahra.

Okay I have no idea what they are doing... taping off the entire house, yard, vehicles... what do they think happened?
They generally use their own vehicles to "hold" the tape, because what if someone needs to use that van before they are done at the scene?

If they think she was abducted and are NOW looking for evidence, they are a bit late.
Are they looking for something specific... like an earring or bracelet or fingernail? Something that may pick up DNA in a struggle?
Or are they just randomly looking for anything.

I don't get it... the only time they do this is when they are going to search the entire property. But they found the body, why would they need to do that?

I am so confused.

I noticed when a home is searched before a body is found it is often researched when the body is found due to things found on or with the body.

Like when the Anothony home was searched for duct tape after Caylee was found. They wouldnt know what they were looking for the first time they searched but now they have evidence, this search would be the important search.

If the body had injury they would be looking for something that caused thos injuries. Photos that displayed object found with the body. Fibers from a blanket that may have been found connected to the scene. They would be trying to establish a connection with the body to the home and the home to the crime.

To me if they went in and searched after the body was recovered it leads me to think they have a reason to think evidence will be found in the home based on what they have found at the discovery point. JMO.

Oh no, not the news I was hoping to hear today....

LE back at the home for more searches is not good at all...wonder if they are trying to see if a family member has any of Celina's clothing, jewelry, etc., or if they will be doing more thorough forensics of her room, blood evidence?

So sorry to hear this but at the same time glad they possibly found her in time to learn exactly what happened...

I don't think she would be a candidate for suicide either and if she was harmed, she deserves justice...

I don't think they are going to find any body parts in the house. They were inside that house for 3 whole days. Wouldn't that have brought in cadaver dogs and luminol during that time?

I think they are looking for what they now know might be the weapon. Maybe she had blunt force trauma or knife wounds [ I hate typing that].

i dont think this is a long amount of time to wait for an official ID of the body, i dont think there is any reason to speculate about "parts".

Should have elaborated in my above post:

Since they have seen the body, it's possible therre may have been indications that some sort of weapon had been used on Celina - there might be indications of head trauma, gunshot wounds, knife wounds, etc. So perhaps, with the home taped off, they're searching the home now for a murder weapon that fits what they might have seen on her body? :(

Yeah... I was hoping there was another explanation I was missing.

I think the only explanation is that they are looking for something connected to her body.

Which means the house is likely connected to the crime.

Which means it's likely that this wasn't a stranger abduction.

With Caylee, they went back to find things to match what they found with her body.

I think that's likely what they are doing here. Whether it's DNA, clothing, linens, weapon, or something else.

They are connecting the two scenes together... which will then connect the suspect to the crime.

as to what happened. They started with the house as a possible "crime scene", found a body and now go back to the house with "crime scene" tape. They may now know what they are looking for or something in the house now is relevant. Important to me is how they have never strayed far from that house except to search bodies of water.

Now that they have a body. They will probally go over everything again. its now a crime scene. moo

(they need to send Jane Young & CO. to Colorado City Texas..maybe they can find Hailey)

IS it possible that this little girl may have been having a terrible time and hurt herself or went into the lake?

Her family kept pleading with her to come home as if she walked off on her own, but if this is her body then someone either put her in that water or she went in.

My heart breaks for these kids. mo
As soon as I heard the parents pleading with her to come home, I felt immediately that something was wrong. I have seen other cases like this and the parents plead for whoever took her to let her go, this one just didn't feel right...imo. This is so sad, another child, its heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson