Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the news is giving the public just enough to "keep the crowd". I have a feeling a lot of our questions will be answered with the presser.

I am thinking that due to currents and safety of first responders/divers that a helicopter was used due to safety concerns? Near a damn - could be strong currents and rough terrain and might be safer to air lift after divers secured body under water. Just a thought.

That was my guess too. It appeared they had difficulty just getting down to the river area and the concrete pylons due to the steep slope.

Andrea Yates is one I would consider insane. And she called the police right away and told them she murdered here kids. No effort at concealment. I tend to agree with you. If someone is to be considered not guilty by reason of insanity, they should be too crazy to cover it up. If they are involved in concealing the crime, they should be held accountable.

Having a mental issue is not grounds for being incompetent. The determining factor is inability to tell right from wrong. Wrapping and hiding a body screams knowing right from wrong. I will go try to find the info in my textbook on this to post. Be back in a sec....

UGH!! Sorry, that should have said INSANITY is right from wrong, but it DOES take more than mental issues for incompetent. As soon as I hit send, I got booted out and couldn't get back in. Regardless, going to find info on both now...Be back!

This case is getting sicker all the time. The deed was done at the house, body wrapped, loaded in pickup, taken to river and dumped. It is my understanding Celina was in the house with SF and another male. There was nobody else home. When the forensic work is completed, hopefully, an arrest will be soon. Just my opinion. So sad about her real father, how terrible for him and rest of family. skier

WAIT. Wasn't Mom home? It was reported that she was watching TV with Celina right before Celina went to her room and got on her computer.

Maybe LE wrapped her up to remove her, and a reporter saw her wrapped up.

After that someone else posted the following:
@Kevin Clay/Staff: what kind of questions are allowed on here? mine get deleted.

The they responded: @arrayah -- Good question. All comments are moderated. We only answer comments that help tell the story and help people understand the case better. We do not approve any comments that are speculative or that have been answered recently. We suggest you read through all the updates, as most of the questions being asked have been answered.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 5:18 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1ToZ4wccN

ETA: Not saying that it is not true. Just figuring they cannot confirm, or have been asked not to and it falls under speculative. They may not be close enough to see.

I thought the original statement regarding the "body being wrapped" came from "New England Cable News" not from WMUR? I am following WMUR most of the day.

ETA:
@Alex Dryer Our photographer was there. It was covered up.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 5:36 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TodK4Pbl

Please transcribe the presser. I have to leave shortly and won't be here for it. TIA.

They also just said on that thread from the news that I was tweeting to that they couldn't see her. She was "covered." To be expected, wrapped or not, so people don't take pictures.

This case is getting sicker all the time. The deed was done at the house, body wrapped, loaded in pickup, taken to river and dumped. It is my understanding Celina was in the house with SF and another male. There was nobody else home. When the forensic work is completed, hopefully, an arrest will be soon. Just my opinion. So sad about her real father, how terrible for him and rest of family. skier

Where do you get your info? "Celina was in the house with SF and another male. There was nobody else home."
this is not true from everything I have read.

I thought the original statement regarding the "body being wrapped" came from "New England Cable News" not from WMUR? I am following WMUR most of the day.

ETA:
@Alex Dryer Our photographer was there. It was covered up.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 5:36 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TodK4Pbl

It was. When I posted (to WMUR) I said that there were reports on cable news that the body was wrapped and asked if they WMUR could confirm. They deleted it and then someone asked the questions that you quoted and they gave the answer in same.

Oh no! Where are you seeing this? I went to that link and it didn't say anything about Mr. Laro when I went there.

I have been hearing that for at least a couple of hrs. I have been switching around between the Boston and Manchester stations and NECN. So I can't provide a specific link. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13