Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WN didn't flop down on the ground. He walked into view of the camera, got down on his knees, gently lowered himself to the ground, face down. Then, off to the hosp., I guess.

IF, IF, IF he is responsible for Celinas' death (I do believe it is her in the river), please media, don't let Celinas' mom have a platform for wailing and carrying on about how she had no idea about this guy...or his mental issues....or propensity for violence. Heard it all before. Last verse same as the 1st.

Still holding out hope that this was a complete stranger responsible for whatever happened.....
IMO she will not and cannot behave in this manner. She has lived in a "battlefield" with this schizophrenic man for years and she is likely extremely depressed. When I read that she was in a wheelchair, I worried that she was so depressed that she was becoming almost catatonic. (Catatonia is a condition of neurogenic motor immobility which can be caused by severe depression.)

one of the CC missing FB pages, someone said something <rumor> that he was arrested but taken in an ambulance for his 'safety'...whether that is true of not I don't know...or if that would be a procedure LE would use

With his past history, his comments to her about get home, and his latest reactions. Not good, imo. Is there any story on the mother?

It's quite possible that 11 yr old Celina Cass, after having visited her bio-father in the hospital the previous week and seeing him in an induced-coma (does an 11 yr old understand that .. did she believe she bio-dad would die soon?), having an ailing bio-mother, an ailing step-father, a step-sister whom was not in the house with her Monday evening ... felt quite "alone" at her computer and decided to take a walk to the river......

......of course the alternative, abduction and murder, is just as possible but I think the former is more likely.

No pleas from the SF and mother .. I suspect a suicide note was left on her computer .. and it was just a matter of finding her / body.

I believe the reward was an incentive to keep people looking .. perhaps find her before she could hurt herself?

Maybe the body was in the woods NEAR the dam. Lots of brush and growth there. If true, I would think there might be more evidence available (as opposed to being in the water). Not sure.

If her body was found on shore then the chances of foul play IMO are much higher. If she was found in the water (which in my opinion she was discovered in the water) this could be an accident, suicide or homicide.

What troubles me is that it was said that the dive team "surfaced" as if the body might have either been lodged underneath something or possibly had been weighted down. A body in the water after the amount of time that Celina has been missing should have floated by now unless the body was either weighted down or became lodged in sunken debris. Obviously if the dive team surfaced when the body was discovered then the body was not just floating in the water near the old railroad bridge.

JMO

56f6d642-ff3e-426b-bef8-0724039b8b29_400.jpg

Crews setting up cameras at the command center

by Kevin Clay/Staff 1:47 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TnhqMc70

Maybe the crime scene was on the bank of the river....

They are showing the buoy left by divers on HLN right now.

Grrr Everytime someone mentions there's coverage (HLN, CNN, FOX, etc),
I go there & they're covering something else. Just miss it.

It's quite possible that 11 yr old Celina Cass, after having visited her bio-father in the hospital the previous week and seeing him in an induced-coma (does an 11 yr old understand that .. did she believe she bio-dad would die soon?), having an ailing bio-mother, an ailing step-father, a step-sister whom was not in the house with her Monday evening ... felt quite "alone" at her computer and decided to take a walk to the river......

......of course the alternative, abduction and murder, is just as possible but I think the former is more likely.

No pleas from the SF and mother .. I suspect a suicide note was left on her computer .. and it was just a matter of finding her / body.

I believe the reward was an incentive to keep people looking .. perhaps find her before she could hurt herself?

What ailment does mom have?

Interesting theory and not beyond the realm of possibility

Oh my I came here to check on the status of the case...so sad. :(

If the search started around 7:30, the SF had his break at 10:30, either it's the stress or it's over knowing Celina would be found there.?

I think, on top of all the other reasons this is likely Celina, another to add is if they can identify gender, it's not a body that has been there very long.

My heart is breaking.

All our hearts should break this day. What happened to that little girl? Pretty sad world when innocent kids are hurt. I have grown girls and grandchildren. I just plain feel sick about this awful event!!!skier

If her body was found on shore then the chances of foul play IMO are much higher. If she was found in the water (which in my opinion she was discovered in the water) this could be an accident, suicide or homicide.

What troubles me is that it was said that the dive team "surfaced" as if the body might have either been lodged underneath something or possibly had been weighted down. A body in the water after the amount of time that Celina has been missing should have floated by now unless the body was either weighted down or became lodged in sunken debris. Obviously if the dive team surfaced when the body was discovered then the body was not just floating in the water near the old railroad bridge.

JMO

And if the body didn't surface, the discovery of the body probably came from a tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro