Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the diver's have wrapped her up? The reason I ask that is they knew it was female.

They could have put her in a body bag. Both because that is the norm and because they didn't want to chance anyone taking pictures. No disrespect whatsoever to The Farm, but without hearing this anywhere else yet, it is hard to say where the info came from and if it was from LE, Fish and Game, or whatever it is called, or media at the scene who saw what was recovered. Very hard to say anything at this point.

How would anyone know she was wrapped though...
I would think they would have used a body bag and nobody would have seen anything?
That was why they moved the media back. They would see them come up to the vehicle with the body bag... but not see them down at the river.
I wonder if someone mistook the body bag for being wrapped up?
There hasn't been a lot of "leaks" in this case... so I'm just wondering.

All I can say is what I just heard on New England Cable news. That the body was found wrapped. Not that they wrapped her to take her out of the water.

New England Cable News just said that the body was wrapped up.

Nooooooooooooo, I was so hoping that she had an accident, maybe took a walk that night to ponder things, poor kid, new step dad, father in the hospital... not to mention how difficult it must to be a pre-teen...I just want her to have tripped and fell maybe while making wishes on the moon, quickly hit her head and never knew what happened.
It's in the hands of the Angels.

They said the body was found wrapped.

thanks for the info. There must've been a confession of sorts or some credible info then for them to have announced an hour or so ago that the body was a female... since it was wrapped and probably removed from the water wrapped, then LE already knew it's Celina and they have an idea of who put her there. :twocents:

re: the crime scene tape - it makes sense that with the discovery of the body they may now have specific things to look for at the house. if the manner of death was obvious they could be looking for an instrument that may have been used. if there was evidence with the body they may try to match that to something in the house (tape, rope etc). and so on...

Yep. The first thing that came to my mind is after they found Caylee Anthony. They went back to the house to look for duct tape, matching Winnie the Pooh bedding, etc.

I like New England Cable News as they cover all the New England states. Right now though they keep on talking about the thunderstorms but it looks like they are going to be my area and not up where Celina is.

I think a lot of news/people are posting things to get word out there, and just like us, waiting by their teeth for this presser.

So far, WMUR has not indicated anything with regards to the body being wrapped up. I would think WMUR would have posted that information ASAP!

I posted to their page and said that it was stated on cable news that the body was wrapped and asked if they could confirm. The question went into moderation and then was deleted. No answer.

So far, WMUR has not indicated anything with regards to the body being wrapped up. I would think WMUR would have posted that information ASAP!

Who knows,,,maybe NEECN has an in. It was the first time I had heard it too. They might even be wrong!

What happened in Celina's apt Saturday July 23 - Monday July 25?

Was the older step-sister ever in the house July 23 - July 25?

Has she been interviewed by LE?

Celina's FB page revealed extremely minimal participation to her minimal postings .. to a point where Celina would reply to her own posts.

Did Celina's step-sister have her own computer .. noting Celina and her step-sister posted to each others comments last Christmas.

When did the step-sister begin living in Celina's apt?

Did she begin living there the same time as Celina?

It's been rumored Celina feared sleeping alone or perhaps simply did not like sleeping alone. Why?

It's been rumored Celina feared the dark / dark spaces. Why?

Any injuries seen on any family member?

Was there ever rumored accusation of 'abuse' of either Celina, her step-sister or step-brother?

Has the family ever visited Canada?

Did Celina attend any pool parties during the weeks previous to her disappearance / death?

Why was the body placed upstream from the house? Easy access road? One would think to place the body downstream, after the dam would be better? The upstream location might be confirmation the body was weighted or otherwise 'fixed' in place .. no need to place downstream.

Was it originally spotted from the air or from the bridge?

Have residents been allowed to return to their properties near the recovery area?

What was the found condition of the body?

Clothing? Tape? Rope? Containment?

How long was it known by LE that Celina was most likely deceased? $25,000 reward ... is there more than one perp?

Did Celina wear jewelry / earrings / rings / piercings?

How many non-family members lived in Celina's apt building?

What was found in the red truck that warranted in-depth forensics? Why not impound other vehicles around the apt building, since the reasoning given for the red truck impounding was "because it was there."?

Has anyone yet been arrested?

Not an accident either.

No disrepect for Celina....God bless her soul......

but little Caylee was wrapped and double/tripled bagged........Jose said it was an accident.........and we know what happened in that case...

I pray there is enough evidence to prosecute the perp to the fullest extent of the law......when will abuse to our children stop???

If she was wrapped up how could divers get a good look at her under the water? Is there any chance the body came out of the water wrapped by the divers to preserve what was there during the recovery process? Was the item described? But if the body was found wrapped, certainly that rules out all chances of accident or suicide which were low possibilities (IMO) anyway.

I posted to their page and said that it was stated on cable news that the body was wrapped and asked if they could confirm. The question went into moderation and then was deleted. No answer.

Well that pretty much sums it up if they deleted the question. We really need solid information to see and read, rather then what is being said "on air" unless of course, it can be recorded and uploaded, JMO.

All I can say is what I just heard on New England Cable news. That the body was found wrapped. Not that they wrapped her to take her out of the water.

How strange that she was found "wrapped " How did the wrapping remain after so much time in the water ?

LE said originally that her bed looked like it had been slept in ...maybe the killer took a sheet from the bed and wrapped her in it. So the bedclothes would have looked rumpled MOO

If he did this the SF had me fooled...

Rest in Peace,Miss Celina...

If she was wrapped up how could divers get a good look at her under the water?

SPECULATING: depending on where the body was placed, and if it traveled in the water, something could of grabbed on to the fabric/cloth/whatever it was wrapped on the body and broke an area loose.

I would assume it was an area that made her identifiable. Or at least confirmed it was a human.

Oh you mean where he gingerly falls to his knees and then puts his arms out and prostrates himself on the ground in front of the camera and just lays with his face on the ground...It's around p24 or 25 there are some pictures posters have posted too.

Oh my! I think this is my #3000 post. I was hoping it would be for a happier situation..:(

Thanks guys. Give me a break. People don't walk outside and gently lay themselves down in public to have a breakdown or psychotic episode unless they already live there (in public, I mean, i.e. homeless). Reminds me of Chris Coleman flopping around on the ground when his whole family was gruesomely murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper