Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrepect for Celina....God bless her soul......

but little Caylee was wrapped and double/tripled bagged........Jose said it was an accident.........and we know what happened in that case...

I pray there is enough evidence to prosecute the perp to the fullest extent of the law......when will abuse to our children stop???

But in this case they have a lot more to work with, not skeletal remains. We can be hopeful for justice in this case.

Well that pretty much sums it up if they deleted the question. We really need solid information to see and read, rather then what is being said "on air" unless of course, it can be recorded and uploaded, JMO.

After that someone else posted the following:
@Kevin Clay/Staff: what kind of questions are allowed on here? mine get deleted.

The they responded: @arrayah -- Good question. All comments are moderated. We only answer comments that help tell the story and help people understand the case better. We do not approve any comments that are speculative or that have been answered recently. We suggest you read through all the updates, as most of the questions being asked have been answered.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 5:18 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1ToZ4wccN

ETA: Not saying that it is not true. Just figuring they cannot confirm, or have been asked not to and it falls under speculative. They may not be close enough to see.

But in this case they have a lot more to work with, not skeletal remains. We can be hopeful for justice in this case.

Yep. It's always a good thing for a body to be found quickly. Hopefully they will be able to figure out cause of death.

If she was wrapped up how could divers get a good look at her under the water? Is there any chance the body came out of the water wrapped by the divers to preserve what was there during the recovery process? Was the item described? But if the body was found wrapped, certainly that rules out all chances of accident or suicide which were low possibilities (IMO) anyway.

ALL they said was that the body was found wrapped, that's all so I have no idea.

Someone brave enough to tweet if there is police activity at the hospital where SF is?

I don't think it's an accident that SF had a breakdown and then "bam" they found the body ... Just saying.

I asked twice if they have since managed to locate the family, twice, no answer.

If it was a trucker or a transient or a stranger abduction, I don't think she would have been dumped so close to her home. I think a trucker would have waited until he was much further away from the search area.

I think one reason someone would put her so close would be if they needed to get back home before anyone noticed they were gone that night. imoo

They said the body was found wrapped.

This case is getting sicker all the time. The deed was done at the house, body wrapped, loaded in pickup, taken to river and dumped. It is my understanding Celina was in the house with SF and another male. There was nobody else home. When the forensic work is completed, hopefully, an arrest will be soon. Just my opinion. So sad about her real father, how terrible for him and rest of family. skier

Well that pretty much sums it up if they deleted the question. We really need solid information to see and read, rather then what is being said "on air" unless of course, it can be recorded and uploaded, JMO.

With all due respect, not necessarily. If it was a false rumor, they could've allowed the question and then squashed it saying that wasn't true. I'm leaning towards it being true and that station not being ready to address it. The Farm has been posting what was said on TV ... while the reporters could be mistaken, if the reporter said it then it should be allowed, yes?

I personally don't believe in the insanity plea. I think if a person is capable of concealing the truth they must know they did something wrong and should be held accountable.

Andrea Yates is one I would consider insane. And she called the police right away and told them she murdered here kids. No effort at concealment. I tend to agree with you. If someone is to be considered not guilty by reason of insanity, they should be too crazy to cover it up. If they are involved in concealing the crime, they should be held accountable.

aAG Jane Young is now focused on solving the crime and assuring prosecution; I give small odds anyone in her sights escapes.

I had to leave to take to our puppy to the vet for his third set of immunizations. But, I researched and found a link that references the SF's schizophrenia, according to this article. This may not be the same link previously posted, but the content is basically the same. Here it is:

http://www.whitemtnews.com/?p=6261

If the SF does have a history of schizophrenia, his behavior becomes more clearly understood. And, of course, leads to further reason for additional scrutiny by LE, IMO.

With all due respect, not necessarily. If it was a false rumor, they could've allowed the question and then squashed it saying that wasn't true. I'm leaning towards it being true and that station not being ready to address it. The Farm has been posting what was said on TV ... while the reporters culd be mistaken, if the reporter said it then it should be allowed, yes?

I am assuming they just can't confirm one way or the other at this time. Maybe because they aren't close enough to know, maybe because they were asked not to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003