Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read an article and if I knew how to link I would.

Autopsy results will be released today late afternoon early evening.

Even though the New Hampshire State police put crime scene tape up around the family's home in West Stewartstown, N.H., yesterday, investigators have not been seen going inside to continue the investigation.

It's a much different story a quarter of a mile away where Celina Cass' body was found yesterday in the Connecticut River. Investigators are back there today searching for evidence. They are focusing on an old rail bridge, a cement wall and high grass areas just looking for any evidence of what may have happened to Celina Cass.

http://www.wcax.com/story/15194429/search-for-clues-in-death-of-celina-cass

I have not read all the posts since the threads went so fast, but why did Celina have a different last name than her biological father and her sister? Anyone know?

Even though the New Hampshire State police put crime scene tape up around the family's home in West Stewartstown, N.H., yesterday, investigators have not been seen going inside to continue the investigation.

It's a much different story a quarter of a mile away where Celina Cass' body was found yesterday in the Connecticut River. Investigators are back there today searching for evidence. They are focusing on an old rail bridge, a cement wall and high grass areas just looking for any evidence of what may have happened to Celina Cass.

http://www.wcax.com/story/15194429/search-for-clues-in-death-of-celina-cass

Perhaps waiting on a search warrant?????

I think it is becoming clear that LE believes something happened withing the home; they high-tailed it back there right away and now may be waiting for a new search warrant to cover specific items found with Celina...

And no, we don't know why Celina has a different last name, or possibly has her mother's maiden name...? Kind of a mystery.

I just read an article and if I knew how to link I would.

Autopsy results will be released today late afternoon early evening.

did you read the article on a website? If so, can you tell us the name of the site? tia

I saw the white bag that contained Celina's remains being pulled from the river last night while watching NG. It seemed to me that it was quite heavy because it was filled with water. It was large bag. I remember thinking to myself man that has to be really heavy with all that water in it.

Just my first impressions. I could always be wrong.

Not to be overly morbid, but if a body is in water for a week, the bloat would make it much larger and heavier :(

I think it is difficult to pull out any object using a rope or line from water. Think about fishing and pulling out a five pound fish from the water and it feels like it's 10 pounds or more. JMO

thx for link freshmom-
http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20110730/US.Missing.Girl.NH/
snipped
Meanwhile, the girl's hometown is expected to move forward with its annual children's festival called Stewartstown Days. It's scheduled for Friday and Saturday.

Stewartstown residents had considered canceling it. Instead, they're dedicating it to the memory of Celina.

bless those dear people, what a loving thing to do

I have many reasons to believe this was not an accident, i.e. lead investigator in tears at end of statement, length of time to remove body from river, crime scene tape at house and riverbed areas, etc. I think the autopsy results will reveal that this poor child died a brutal death. I have felt that way since the beginning and of course, it is only MOO.

I agree, this doesn't look like an accident. If a child is sitting at home late in the evening, and then goes missing overnight, I don't think she will go out and walk by the river especially if she is afraid of the dark.

I don't really think FB place a big part in this case.

Just for future or personal information- a child lying about their age to get a FB doesn't need parental authorization and while parents can control what they do at home- a FB account can be set up and accessed anywhere there is an internet connection.

This is how I feel about it, kalekona...as you said, a child can set this account up anywhere without any adult knowing about it...my son did it...I reported it to FB and they not only didn't do anything about it but he continued to get emails...A year later, when I realized the account still existed I weighed everything, including the fact that he had followed my decision and NOT used it in the last year and decided what I can get to know with his permission is a heck of a lot better than not knowing and keeping my head in the sand...others may not agree but I don't believe there are too many children out there that don't do things behind their parents back- and as we have seen in our own childhoods (at least I have) the more restrictive parents quite often have the most rebellious children...

As for those who say we are condoning lying...oh well...I do my best and try to teach them my best but I don't see FB, as an entity that is constantly changing their rules, etc. as "someone" that I'm worried about "deceiving"...call it rationalizing, or whatever you want...even if my child was 14 I would have them put an older age as it's really no one's business...how many people on here use their name? How many reveal a location? How many reveal their age? (I know many do, but many don't for a variety of reasons...).

I think this whole thing about this case and FB is a non-issue and I'm pretty sure it's not helping the situation with the mother and father who I'm sure are being judged in RL by petty people with little compassion. Worst case scenario that it was related to FB- still wouldn't be the fault of FB, IMO...

dc07c771-faef-4c27-b3e3-aec4eb93466c_400.jpg

Wendell Noyes this morning inside of a home on Route 253 in Vermont

by Kevin Clay/Staff 12:16 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death#ixzz1TtSwuhfW

This is really intrusive - he's not even outside. I'm disappointed with the media for photographing him and printing it while he's sitting inside another's home.

...Mr. N was the one who realized that Celina was missing and not in her room. Family members tell us that he then notified her mother (we were told that she was at work). From there, the family members said that they began searching all around the neighborhood for her. A neighbor said that she was the one who contacted police as the family was going door to door trying to find her.
by David Hurlburt/WMUR Staff 2:24 PM

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Investigate_Missing_Girls_Death

I just don't get this...not trying to second guess someone in a panic but why wouldn't you call police immediately and then do the searching? I could see if she had a history of run-away behavior or defiance...if they had called police on other occasions and then found her and didn't want to waste police resources. But to my knowledge she hadn't been that way so I can't imagine not calling police immediately when she's not in her bed (or the house) in the morning. Just seems really fishy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed